Chapter 13:The truth about the mysterious jacket

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

My palms were sweaty and I was quite nervous,I wonder if I'd have to face those fan girls again."I've dealt with the fan girls already,the only thing is that you'd have to face a few glares and such but you should be fine,after all you said you are manly."Sehun had said,almost like he had read my mind."Thank you Sehun,"I managed to say and heaved a sigh of relief,at least I didn't have to face those crazy ladies again. We finally pulled up at the front of the University and I hopped out of the car,thanking Sehun and went to greet Baekhyun that had already arrived."Did you hear Yeollie said I was cute yesterday!"Baekhyun squealed and jumped up in excitement."Of course you're cute Baekkie!"Chanyeol had came up from behind,not so stealthily since he was super tall but at least he tried.Chanyeol pinched Baek's cheeks."Now who's the cute one."I said smirking,especially since Baekhyun loved calling me cute when I'm clearly manly."I'll get you back Lulu!"Baekhyun yelled as he walked hand in hand with Chanyeol.Surprised they haven't officially became a couple yet.I thought as I pulled out my books from the locker.Lectures would be starting soon and students started piling into the hallways.A few death glares were sent to me by some of the fan girls while others stared at me quizzically.The majority of them ignored me and walked off,like I didn't exist.There was one girl in particular,I had forgotten where I'd seen her from,I think she was the queen bee of the University..Can't remember her name though since Baekhyun never said anything about the status of girls,probably because most of us are gay,okay technically all 12 of us are gay if that wasn't obvious enough.I walked into the lecture hall,it was Korean and looked for my seat.I was seated right by Lay,who wasn't as fluent as I was in the language since we're both from China."Hello Luhan Hyung!"Lay waved politely.I occasionally help Lay with some of the questions during class."So you're dating Suho?"I asked politely."Yeah I am,are you dating anyone?"He asked back."Nope."I said popping the "p" "Well are you interested in anyone here?" "Uh..."I didn't really no how to answer that one,I mean if I said no I'd be lying,but I don't really know,I'm so confused at the feeling I have for Sehun but hopefully it will pass."Luhan you alright there?"Lay asked snapping his fingers."O-oh yeah I'm alright."I replied."Mkay,anyways Sehunnie is a good option,he's good looking and rich so why not." "He has a horrible attitude,most of the time,cocky and annoying,quite immature too."I stated,how could I ever like that Jerkhun."Wow you really have a grudge against him huh."Lay said nodding."Well he has been annoying me since I started school just a few days ago."I told Lay about all the experiences with Sehun."Never seen Sehun act like that before,hmm...he might've fallen for you Luhan Hyung!"Lay teased."Why me though?"I questioned aloud."Because you're funny,savage,clumsy,pretty and cute.Although he didn't respond to your aegyo,his heart was probably explaining on the inside!"Lay explained."I am not pretty!Nor am I cute!I am manly!"Luhan shouted.Lay could barely hold back his laughter."Luhan,do you want detention for shouting?"Their Korean teacher said sternly."Sorry,I won't do it again."Luhan said apologetically and glared at Lay.Soon after,it was time for Math class.His favourite class for some reason,probably because his best friend Baekhyun is there to go through it with him,and also the last class of the day,and then he'd be free since it was the last day of the week.

Third Person POV

Luhan had wrapped the jacket that he had found around him,it was at least 3 sizes too big but he still felt comfortable in it,Korea was really cold and the jacket provided warmth,it smelt familiar as if he had smelled the scent before but he brushed it off and walked to Math class."Hey Baek!" Luhan said as he walked over to his seat by Baekhyun."Hey Lulu Hyung so-wait...." Baekhyun stopped talking which rarely happens since he was a chatterbox and evaluated the jacket over Luhan intensively."What's wrong?" Luhan asked confusion spread over his face."OMG THAT'S OH SEHUN'S JACKET!His favourite one to be exact!" Baekhyun exclaimed."What?"Luhan was bewildered,Sehun was the one that lent him the jacket! "He never ever lends that jacket to anyone!" "How'd you know?" Luhan asked."Chanyeol told me about it and showed me a photo,he said all of them had tried asking to borrow the jacket but he'd never agree!How did the jacket end up in your hands?"Baekhyun asked exasperated.Luhan reluctantly explained the situation on the bus the day before,and also preventing Baekhyun from fainting at the same time."Wow,well it's a really expensive jacket,it's from Louis Vuitton!And another thing,it was a gift  from his parents,his parents are often on business trips and he rarely sees them so the fact that he actually lent you it for your well being is almost unbelievable!" "I should return it after class,since it's so expensive and it's a gift from his parents."Luhan decided."I would've kept it for myself but since you're so kind,I guess it is the right thing to do..."Baekhyun muttered.

"Perfect!School's over time to find Sehun!" Luhan jumped out of his seat."See ya hyung!"Baekhyun exclaimed as he ran the other way,Luhan could only see so far but he saw a tall silhouette on the other side,"Chanbaek is seriously real,"Luhan chuckled and turned around,only to see himself face to face with......

Author's Note:

Oof I'm going back to school  today!Time passed so fast!Anyways y'all should know who Luhan is facing,I mean look at the main ship in this story,so far the story is going smoothly.Just a love hate relationship between Lulu and Sese.But just wait,the antagonist will appear soon enough.