Chapter 51:Hunnie talks in his sleep!(And reveals some not so innocent stuff to the one and only Lulu)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

After a couple seconds of registering what had happened to him and the unfortunate situation he was in.Sehun went to bed thinking he'd be that one special person in stories that the love interest wouldn't treat him cruelly.But I guess you can't have everything can you?He pouted and still hadn't bothered to get off the floor even after 5 minutes had passed.He tilted his chin up and saw Luhan's little foot dangling off the side of the bed.Sehun was tempted to throw a tantrum  and cause a ruckus to disrupt the little deer's slumber but he scrapped that idea since he'd rather save it for his buddies,like Chanyeol or Kai if they got too annoying,plus Luhan was too cute to deserve that treatment.He thought,what could rile up Lulu Hyung and feed his ego?  Well Luhan did say he never fails to kick someone off of his bed...so what if Sehun was still laying comfortably on his bed the next day?What a genius idea isn't it?(No one said that but just let Sehun have his imagination run wild shall we) 

Sehun picked himself off of the floor and stealthily (kind of?) walked onto the other side of the bed,he decided it would be too difficult to get into the same position before he was kicked down without waking up the sleeping deer,foiling his plan.It's not like Luhan would notice right?Right? Anyway,he finally managed to get onto the bed,without making too much noise, and wrapped his hands around Luhan's waist again. This caused Luhan to stir in his sleep,his eyes fluttering as he sat up,adjusting his eyes to the bright light entering the room through the window.Honestly, Luhan would've woken up the minute Sehun hit the ground due to his sensitive ears,but he must've tired from the events of the night before.Luhan turned and was shocked to see Sehun still lying on the bed,smirking at him.It took Luhan about 3 seconds the process the situation before asking"How in Hades are you still lying on bed?" "I told you I'm special,"Sehun said smugly.Luhan then realised he was facing Sehun when he woke up when they were"spooning" if you could call it that the night before.Of course there was a possibility of him tossing and turning in his sleep but he doubted so,he slept like a dead person(with extremely sharp hearing I might say) plus Sehun was clearly on the wrong side of the bed...

"You woke up on the floor didn't you." Luhan stated looking at Sehun."Uh,no?Mean I'm on the bed?" Sehun said though it seemed more like a question than a statement."Let me guess,you woke up on the floor,decided to climb back onto the bed to make me think I didn't actually kick you off but didn't have the brains to think I'd realise you ended up on the wrong side of the bed.."Luhan deadpanned."Uh yeah,pretty much."Sehun confessed sheepishly."I'm starting to question that you have the mental age of a 12 year old ...." "Your not entirely wrong about that..."Sehun admitted."Well,I think you should take a shower first, I want you out of my place as soon as possible."Luhan stated as he dragged Sehun out of bed and forced him to take a shower and change while he made breakfast.

Once Sehun had showered and changed into his sweaty clothes from the night before,he walked towards the kitchen and saw 2 bowls of instant ramen on the countertop.Luhan was already slurping ramen from one of the bowls while his eyes were glued onto his mobile phone again.Sehun took his seat by Luhan and grabbed his own pair of chopsticks and began to eat his brunch,he only realised it was already 11a.m. when he took a glance at the time from Luhan's phone ."Wow,we sure woke up late today."Sehun remarked, starting a conversation with Lulu whose attention was on his noodles and phone only."Well we had a late night,by the way,包子 Hyung just texted me and said that I should inform you that Jungkook and his crew did their work cleaning up your mansion but he thinks you'd better check it just in case since he heard some partygoers found the alcohol." Luhan spoke with his mouth full of noodles which caused some of his words to be muffled but Sehun found it cute.When Sehun finally registered what he said,he muttered to himself" You've got to be kidding me...ugh...well I better get going then.I'll take the clothes with me." "It's fine I'll just wash them again." Luhan replied waving his hand. "But you'd already washed it and since I was the last one who wore it I should wash it myself." "No means no,plus if your wondering where I get the detergent from,it's just from the grocery store located in the mall opposite our university."Luhan added which resulted in a confused Sehun."What?Why would I need to know where you get your detergent from?"Sehun questioned nervously."You talk in your sleep,and I heard you liked my 'scent' which is oddly creepy by the way,it makes you seem like a e even though I'm not a minor." Sehun's cheeks turned bright red,resembling a tomato and he was feeling quite flushed there and then.Sehun was always the one flustering Luhan and now it was his turn to get back at him."Well..uh I'll be going now!"Sehun finished his ramen and dumped it in the sink,he grabbed his things and ran to the door,he didn't even put his shoes on properly as he tried to open the door,before realising it was locked.He turned his head back and saw Luhan striding over with a cheeky grin on his face as the keys were dangling between his fingers.Oh how the tables have turned...(I was almost tempted to put the turns have tabled..because idk) 

As Luhan opened the door,Sehun thought to himself, I'll get my revenge on this little deer soon! And dashed off to the elevator.Luhan chuckled and felt pretty good about himself,finally making Sehun a little distraught. Honestly,he didn't know why he felt this much satisfaction at his little accomplishment,it felt even better than topping the class,he thought the party from yesterday must've gotten to him and decided to have the week off from doing nothing while Sehun deals with the mess back at his mansion.

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm a day late!Sorry about that,the past few days have been pretty stressful,I guess I should give y'all an update about that.So remember that exam I told you guys about?The reason I took a month's hiatus,yea that one.so the results released a few days  ago and I was pretty stressed out.Like I was expecting something good to come out of it but it could also turn on me and go really badly.In the end,I'm satisfied-ish. At least it didn't go terribly and I kind of expected the result,just I kind of wish I did better.To explain vaguely, the exam is like the doorway to the next step in my education(there'll be more of those in the future) and I didn't want to mess it up,I unfortunately can't go to my 1st choice of school,I'm off by very little bit I have like a 0.01% chance of getting in since lots of people are trying cuz they think they'll lower the standards due to COVID-19(I doubt so,it's a good school so I don't think they'd do that) at least I can go to my 2nd choice, I was told to still try for my 1st choice since there's no harm in trying and now I just have to wait till next month,this is just a filler chapter and the better parts will be in the next few,till then baii!