Chapter 8:Shocking News

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

 "I hate my life so much flipping much...."I muttered under my breath as I faced my now enemy,Oh Sehun/Jerkhun as I'd like to call him."I said we weren't done yet you know Luhan,"He smirked. I had an urge wanted to wipe that smirk off his face but I obviously couldn't."Ugh let me go!"I demanded."Well are you really in a position to tell me what to do?"He said arrogantly.I didn't get what he mean till I realised the position we were in,his hands were holding on to my waist and our foreheads were pressed together."OMFG AHHHH!"I shrieked and backed away,but not quick enough to prevent the pictures from being taken."Yah!I'm not done with you-"The school bell cut him off and I took the chance to escape to Biology.

When I reached the Biology lab,I was about 10 minutes earlier than intended but at least I was out of that Oh Sehun's grasp.I heaved a sigh of relief and slumped into my seat."Saved by the bell ayy?"A voice from behind me said.I jumped put of my seat in surprise."Sorry didn't mean to startle you,"they said while rubbing the back of their neck."Nah it's okay,Kai is it?"I asked the taller."Yeah,it is nice to meet you Luhan."He greeted."Nice to meet you too Kai!"I beamed at him in return.I quickly pulled out my books from my bag and got ready for class."Goodmorning Class!"Mr Kim said as he greeted us while students piled into the classroom.We were doing worksheets on the processes of plants which was more of a recap to be honest since it was pretty easy,but I was always good in Sciences so maybe that's why.I noticed Kai was struggling with a couple of questions and I decided to go over and help him out a little."Thanks for the extra help Luhan I really needed it"Kai said sheepishly."Nah it's nothing,just remember that photosynthesis is the process of-"Kai cut me off by saying,"Yeah whatev but now let's get to the real tea,Sehun's got his eye on you...." "You mean by being his next victim of his bullying schemes right?"I replied."Not in that way,you've caught his eye and I can see why,"Kai said looking up and am down at me."Why am I being his target?"I asked since I knew Kai was Sehun's childhood best friend."You're a feisty one and he can tell you aren't the sort of person to give up so he's just testing your limits,"Kai admitted blatantly. "Well imma go all out if this is the game he's playing at,"I smirked,it's a rare sight for me to smirk but I wasn't gonna back down to Sehun's actions. *Ding*The bell for next period went off."Bye Kai!" I waved."Bye Luhan see you tomorrow" he replied.The rest of the school day went by smoothly with no mishaps whatsoever.

It was finally time for the last period,Math.As I walked in into the classroom,I noticed a tall figure by Baekhyun,my new best friend I guess."Hey Luhan Hyung!"Baekhyun noticed me and beckoned me over."This is Park Chanyeol,and Chanyeol this is Luhan!"He introduced us to each other."Hello Luhan you're the new student right?"Chanyeol asked to make sure."Yep sure am,"I replied."Baekhyunnie talks a lot about you,actually now that I think of it,the first person in the school he told me about was you!"I replied remembering the introduction that Baekhyun had told him yesterday."Luhan Hyung!"He whined."That's payback for this morning!"I exclaimed defending myself."Awww Baekkie that's so cute!"Chanyeol gushed making Baekhyun blush a bright red."It's almost time for class,unless you transferred I think you're not supposed to be in this classroom."I stated."Yeah I've got literature,anyways bye Baekhyun and Luhan!"He waved and left."Now why was he here?"I asked curiously."None of your business,"he said not giving me an answer."Please tell me Baek!"I pouted."OMO YOUR'E SO CUTE WHEN YOU POUT!"Baekhyun shrieked in excitement."Yah!Byun Baekhyun no shouting in class!"Mrs Jung walked into class instructing Baekhyun."Sorry Mrs Jung,"Baekhyun replied but still his eyes lit up at the thought of me pouting."I'm not that cute,I'm manly!"I whispered to Baekhyun."Yeah keep telling yourself that Hyung,"Baekhyun snickered.I had no idea why people don't think I'm manly,seriously like what's not manly about me?I kept asking myself that contemplating on how to make people think I'm manly for the rest of the lesson. 
Just as I stepped out of the classroom,I got a notification on my phone:"Oh Sehun and the new kid,Luhan's interaction in the hallway!"I nearly dropped my phone in shock when I read the text and there was a picture of me an Sehun in the hallway in that dreaded position attached to it!"I'm done for!"I slapped my forehead in embarrassment and shock.

Author's Note:

The school holidays are here!Its only like a week but I still appreciate it.Thanks for the support on my book and tysm for the kind comments you guys leave on each chapter!