Chapter 53:Sehun simps for Luhan?!(again idk what to call this chapter so this will do)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV

"What the !"Broke the awkward silence of the 11 boys after Chen dropped a large bombshell on them. That were already in shock after the announcement of Kaisoo and now Xiuchen was in the works?!Kris was the first one to react to the news,it was just too much to take in."AHHHH XIUCHEN WORLD DOMINATION! "Baekhyun's squeals followed Kris's sentence."Oh,so that's why Chen private messaged us instead."Lay who was a little slow at processing the situation finally responded.

"We'll certainly help you Chen Hyung!Right guys?"Tao exclaimed,glancing over at the rest of s."Not that I won't help...I definitely will...it's just why can't you think of a way to confess like Kai did?I mean,no matter how you confess Xiumin Hyung is still going to accept it.His crush on you is so obvious we cringe in the background when he tries to hint it to you."Sehun questioned."Yah!I'm not as ridiculous as Kai,doing some cringy ,I want my confession to make a mark you know?And I need your help to gather information on the sort of things Xiuminnie loves."Chen explained, glaring at the maknae who doesn't grasp the concept of love at all."You don't know what your crush loves?!"Kai yelled,exasperated. "It's not that!I just want to make sure I know everything then we can compile our ideas together into a genius and charming way of confessing to the love of my life!" Chen huffed,stomping his foot on the ground like a little kid.Just after Chen was done with his little temper tantrum,the librarian said who was 50 year old Mrs Lee walked over,arms across her chest with a stern look across her face."Quiet down!Don't you know you're in a library?!Children these days..."She muttered and left.Chanyeol was about to throw hands at the lady for calling them children but the others held him back."Well after that ordeal I guess we should start providing Chen with some info.."Baekhyun thought and they put their heads together to think of what to do.

"Although I don't know Xiumin Hyung as long as you guys do,he has shared quite a lot with me,especially during our breaks in the football club.First of all,he likes the colour blue,football obviously and coincidentally,steamed buns!"Luhan shared enthusiastically."Xiumin also enjoys ballads,no wonder he's the eldest."Sehun said aloud."Yah!Don't disrespect your hyungs like that."Suho scolded and Sehun just rolled his eyes."Anyway he likes things organised and tidy so whatever you're gonna do can't be extremely messy or it would probably get on his nerves..."Sehun added,ignoring Suho's nagging." Thanks for the ideas guys...I think I know what to do!" Chen exclaimed.The other boys looked at him in confusion as they wondered what was going on in Chen's brain."Oh yeah...Xiuminnie Hyung loves cuddles!"Baekhyun added excitedly to be able to remember this not-very-known factor of their Hyung.He also was thinking of Xiuchen cuddling in the end and some thoughts of another fanfic(another?!) was entering his mind,spinning his gears.

As the boys continued discussing,Mrs Lee yet again had heard the boys loud discussion and was losing her cool at that point.She stomped on over and tried for a tall posture though the younglings(and yes she called them younglings) were taller than her."Since you obnoxious boys haven't shut your trap,I'm kicking you boys out!Out of this library now!Go take your ruckus elsewhere."She hollered and the boys decided to comply and shuffled their way out of there.A majority of them rolled their eyes at the annoying old lady while Luhan and Suho apologised profusely to the librarian as they made their way out.

They decided to head to the bubble tea shop and grab a drink while they're at it and the discuss the rest of their ideas.The shop was a little crowded since it was the holidays but they managed to find a secluded spot around the back of the shop that was big enough to fit the 11 boys.Luhan offered to pay for the drinks since he had a staff discount but Sehun was persistent on treating them instead.Lucas(who hasn't made a cameo in a while) was at the counter and was admiring the sight of Hunhan bickering in front of him over who was going to take the bill."So...who's gonna pay again?"Lucas asked cutely."I-"Luhan started before he was cut off by Sehun handing a wad of cash in front of Lucas and tugging at Luhan's wrist,pulling him away."How cute!If only I had someone that liked me.."Lucas thought to himself and pouted before serving the next customer.When Luhan and Sehun returned to the table,some of the boys started complaining that Sehun always forces them to pay for his bubble tea expenses but pays for Luhan instead?! They called him biased and a simp to which Sehun just replied,"Don't you simp for your lovers too?"Which caused multiple dramatic gasps from the boys as well as Lucas who decided to bring the drinks personally to their table because he's biased as well. :)

" Luhan Hyung!You didn't tell me you two are dating already!You still owe me that Nintendo switch you know?"Lucas reminded him."What do you mean?"The boys asked,Sehun was particularly interested in this subject as his eyes immediately darted between both Luhan and Lucas."Well about a month ago we made a bet,if Luhan dates Sehun he owes me a Nintendo switch,animal crossing version."Lucas explained with a smile."The ,are y'all 12 or something?"Kai remarked which got him a hit in the head by Baekhyun who also owns a Nintendo switch.(animal crossing ver obv)"So we need the tea,is Hunhan real as well?!"Tao screeched at the top of his lungs,probably infuriating the other customers but Lucas let it slide since he needed to know ."No duh,I wouldn't date this pabo. "Luhan stated which caused Sehun to roll his eyes at him.Who wouldn't want to date Oh flippin' Sehun.He's Oh Sehun for god's sake,the most eligible bachelor in the university and the most anticipated next generation to take over Oh enterprises.Sehun thought to himself. "Then why did you talk about us simping for our lovers in your case?"Suho asked raising an eyebrow."I was just trying to make a statement,geez." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Well I guess I got to keep writing my Hunhan fanfics."Baekhyun sighed."Omg have you updated the new chapter yet?Also I'm having a bit of writer's block could you help me out with this one part for mine later?"Lucas pleaded Baek. "Wait...what?"The 10 boys looked at the 2 weirdly, were they ever this close?"Oh sorry I forgot to tell y'all, we met on AFF when he recognised Hunhan and other ships from my fic and he's a loyal reader also I help him out with some chapters and he makes a couple cameos as well,ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᵂᴼᴿᴿᵞ ᴵ ˢᴬᴵᴰ ᵞ'ᴬᴸᴸ ᵂᴱᴿᴱ ᴶᵁˢᵀ ᴹᴬᴰᴱ ᵁᴾ ᶜᴴᴬᴿᴬᶜᵀᴱᴿˢ."Baekhyun added quietly."That still doesn't make it any less weird,also what do you mean by you still have to continue?"Lay asked out of curiosity."Well,I give the ships that haven't gotten together yet more attention but once they do,I kind of put them as background characters.Hunhan is kind of the main ship so I'm finishing when they're together!" "Okay,that's totally not weird at all."Kris muttered."Hey! I think Baekhyunnie hyungs writing is pretty good!"Tao retorted."Tao?!You knew about this?!"Suho scolded." Umm,yeah,sorry for keeping it from you guys.."Tao apologised but the boys can't stay mad at him for long since he's just an adorable panda."Anyway bye guys I need to serve more customers."Lucas said his farewells and left the drinks on the table.

"Well guys,while you were talking about dumb -" Chen started before he was cut off by Baekhyun who screamed at him saying it wasn't dumb and actually very important,he continued,"Whatever you say Baek, but I have thought of the perfect idea on how to confess to Xiumin Hyung." "How?"The boys asked simultaneously."...."

Author's Note:

Cliffhanger sorry,you'll know probably next week.Sorry for not updating last week,I had a hit of writer's block writing this chapter but anyway I'm back.These past few weeks have been great for us EXO-Ls! First of all XIUMINNIE's back!!!It's nice to see our little Bao Zi back from the military.Also Kai's 1st solo debut is out and go stream it on YT and Spotify,every song is a bop!Personally I quite like Mmmh and Amnesia the best but idk it keeps changing but these 2 are usually the ones I like the most.Our Baekhyunnie was Best make artist again!I'm slightly disappointed EXO didn't win an award as a group but it was kinda expected.Bai