Chapter 32:Valentine’s Dance Pt 2

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 

"Hey!Attention please!"Mark Hyung stepped onto the stage once again."We're about an hour into the event already but it's pretty boring since everyone's doing their own thing right?So,it's time we should bring it up a notch by choosing the Prom King and Queen.Or maybe both are kings and queens,idk."He said casually. "Umm,isn't this a Valentine's Dance?When did this become a prom?"A random 1st year student asked."Yah!Don't correct your Hyung!Anyways,whoever you'd like to vote for just write it on a napkin or something."He replied."Who's collecting the votes?"Another student asked."Uhh-"Before Mark could make a decision someone had interrupted him."I'd love to collect the votes Mark~"Lisa said a sickeningly sweet smile plastered on her face.She snatched the box from one of Mark's assistants and walked around collecting votes.

Lisa's POV 

Everyone's attention was on Lisa at the start.It was hard not to pay attention to her.Her outfit was literally screaming Look at me.She was donned in a black sequined dress which glittered in the bright lights.It had only one sleeve revealing her left side.Her ombré hair tied in a high ponytail with her classic bangs.Contacts with a purplish hue contrasted to her cherry red lipstick.Eyeliner was thicker than Baekhyun's which was a feat,which forced most to look straight into her eyes.Her bronze skin shone making her look like a fashion model.A black Chanel clutch was held in her slim fingers,a jeweled choker and other accessories tied the look together.Dangling earrings on her ears made a bold fashion statement and lastly black stiletto heels.She loved the attention she was given and how intimidating she looked to other girls who knew they couldn't compare.But all of that was taken away in a blink of an eye when that cursed Luhan entered,stealing her thunder as they turned to look at the majestic new kid that had arrived.Anger coursed through her veins that they could pop,only her loyal followers managed to calm her down.So she knew it was her chance when Mark mentioned becoming King or Queen of the dance,she was determined,and confident since being Queen bee of the University had its perks.She took up the opportunity and used the fact that she was collecting the votes to her advantage.Of course she wasn't going to bribe the student body to vote for her,it wouldn't be good for her reputation if she was exposed for it.Her master plan was just to look intimidating at the female students and seductively at the male students,the only vote she won't try to change are votes for Sehun.She wanted to be Queen and Sehun as her King.She strutted around,collecting votes,the majority of them voted for her,probably due to her piercing gaze that was sent towards their way.Though a few defied her,and voted for Luhan which made her blood boil,she kept her cool and tried persuading them but to her dismay it didn't work.It was just a few votes,nothing compared to mine.She comforted herself and continued her work.There were a few stray votes as wel,by Sehun's poor selection of friends Lisa liked to refer to them.Her final stop,Sehun and Luhan's little corner.She touched up her makeup and arranged her jewellery before heading over,to impress Sehun.But truth be told,it wasn't really to impress Sehun,it was to make herself feel better in front of Luhan.She had caught a glimpse of the boy and was enthralled by how good he could look,she wouldn't admit,but she was jealous of him.He could be both pretty and handsome.And right then and there,he easily outshone Lisa herself.Luhan had a lot of suitors,she knew that.It's just she made sure to make it clear to her loyal followers to not turn to Luhan at all.She did her best to ignore it but she knew deep down on the inside,a handful had already grown a crush on the new Chinese boy.Girls didn't like him because he was quite close to Sehun,but if they put that thought aside,they would've fallen head over heels for the deer.She put the negative thoughts out of her head and strutted towards the duo.

"Hey Sehun~place your vote,"she said.Sehun didn't even spare her a glance when she walked in front of him.He had no plans on voting that is,but since Lisa didn't have plans on leaving either.He decided to beat her at her own game.He knew Lisa had multiple tricks up her sleeve,so the person he was going to vote for won't win,but he won't give her the satisfaction on voting for her,anyone but Lisa.He grabbed one of the napkins instead of taking the one Lisa handed to him which caused her to frown but she kept silent.He scribbled on the words quickly.Lisa saw an L and got excited immediately.But what followed,had burst her bubble.Sehun had instead written Luhan's name but her own."There."he said stiffly and placed it in the box.Lisa couldn't make a scene right there and then and decided to just skip Luhan and leave to pass the box to Mark.

A couple minutes later,Mark and his assistants had finished counting the votes and were about to announce the King and Queen of the dance.The students waited in anticipation as they looked eagerly at Mark to reveal the answers."The King of the dance would be......Oh Sehun!" He announced,though it wasn't surprising."The Queen,maybe another King,would be......L-"

Author's Note:

Sorry guys!This was supposed to be updated yesterday but mah phone died while I was in the middle of writing!Anyways imma let y'all guess who you think it is.Could be Lay,Lisa or Luhan!Take your vote.