Chapter 23:Minor accident and an unsuspected guest

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 

"So,I'll start with the first question,are you feeling any better Luhan?"Lay asked worryingly."Yea I'm definitely feeling much better today,thanks for your concern Hyung!" Luhan beamed."My turn!"Baekhyun wiggled in his seat and shouted."Did Sehunnie do anything?And where exactly did you sleep?" "No he did not and I slept in the guest bedroom."Luhan lied."Nope,he slept with me."Sehun perked up quickly smirking at the blushing deer on his right."Ooh,so did anything happen?"The rest of them teased."Nothing happened!"Luhan exclaimed immediately."Hmm,why do I not believe you,details Sese."Kai said teasingly.Usually Sehun would never oblige to Kai's wishes but this was an exception."Well,should I mention I slept shirtless?" Sehun asked innocently.The boys cracked up and rolled over some in shock at how daring Sehun was."Wow our maknae is bold!"Chanyeol exclaimed."Anyways,he tired to use some of my spare pillows to build the not so sturdy Great Wall of Separation,which I knocked down with my amazing strength."Sehun praises himself.The boys continued to burst out into laughter as Sehun exaggerated the story."Lu Hyung looks like he's out for blood.Sehun's blood"Tao noticed.Luhan's face was red from embarrassment yet he was fuming,how dare Jerkhun humiliate him like this."I'll get you back Jerkhun!Just wait!" Luhan yelled in frustration as his friends still laughed till their sides hurt.

"Oh yeah Luhan,these are a couple of worksheets that we did today,"Xiumin said and passed a stack of worksheets his way."We have a test coming up this Friday that I'm so gonna flunk but thought you'd might wanna know."Kai added."Thanks for informing me!" Luhan smiled at them."Have you guys had lunch yet?"Suho asked as he realised it was already 2.30 p.m."Come to think of it,we haven't eaten since 10 in the morning."Sehun replied not really caring that much."How could you not eat!Especially if Luhan is still recovering!"D.O gasped shocked and decided to walk to the kitchen."Chef D.O is in the house!"D.O proclaimed and started taking ingredients off the shelves."I need someone to help me,anyone volunteers?"D.O asked."I can help you." Luhan volunteered."No Hannie,you shouldn't help since you suffered an injury yesterday,anyone else?" Luhan was disappointed he couldn't help D.O but he didn't pester."I'll help you,Soo~"Kai cooed as the walked towards D.O. D.O was slightly dazed but he stiffly said,"Uhh..sure." D.O and Kai started preparing the ingredients,while the rest continued to chat in the living room."So,Sehun why didn't you bring him to the guest bedroom?"Kris raised his eyebrow.

Kris wasn't the type of person to look into other people's business,but he just wanted to annoy Sehun.Plus,he was much more observant than the other boys in their group,he could tell Sehun had taken interest in Luhan."Uh...well,so I could umm...make sure didn't touch anything to valuable?" Sehun said but it sounded more like a question."Mhm....we totally believe you." Baekhyun said unconvinced."You probably just wanted Luhan close to you."Chanyeol added and high-fived Baekhyun.The guys knew Chanyeol had hit the nail on the head seeing Sehun's actions that followed."Uh,well...umm....."Sehun really had no chance to explain himself.Once Luhan had processed the situation,he started to laugh along with his other friends."Jerkhun I think you dropped something." Luhan stated snickering."What?" Sehun snapped,he was getting mocked by his hyungs and he clearly didn't like it."Your pride."Luhan added and an explosion of laughter echoed again."I'm so gonna get you back Luhan..."Sehun growled in frustration and frustration and embarrassment."YAH!KIM JONGIN GET YOUR SORRY BACK HERE!"D.O demanded from the kitchen.Kai was sprinting towards the group covered in....salt? "It smells like saltwater rained down from above...."Tao muttered."KIM FREAKING JONGIN STOP BEING A COWARD AND FACE ME!"D.O yelled at the top of his lungs,and similarly his face was dusted in salt."ˢᴬᵛᴱ ᴹᴱ ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ" Kai pleaded and hid behind Luhan in an attempt to evade Do Kyungsoo's wrath."YAH!"D.O yelled and was going to strike his frying pan down onto Kai but Luhan was still in a state of shock and hadn't moved an inch. Just before all Hades broke loose and what Sehun did next even surprised himself.He jumped in front of Luhan preventing him from getting hit by the frying pan and instead he was hit in the back and crumpled onto the floor.Loud gasps echoed throughout the household.

Luhan reacted quickly and lifted Sehun,with his little stick arms which was another shock and carried him to the room,Lay instructed everyone to get medicinal supplies."You are certainly a healing unicorn."Suho grumbled as he picked up bandages,oils and whatnot that was probably not even needed.

Luhan's POV

Luhan was trembling as he set Sehun down,it was his fault Sehun had gotten hit by a frying pan.Tears trickled down his cheeks as he heaved deep breaths to calm himself down."A pretty face like yours shouldn't be crying,"a muffled but familiar voice said."I'm so sorry Sehun,"tears still wouldn't stop falling from Luhan's doe-eyes.Sehun wiped his tears,"It doesn't hurt that bad,"Sehun chuckled."Are you sure?The frying pan was made out of metal." Luhan sniffed."Aren't all frying pans metal?" Sehun joked."We've got the stuff!"Lay exclaimed as the group walked in,with lots of supplies."Healing unicorn is an idiot."Chen grumbled getting his in the face with a roll of bandages as a result.Lay and Luhan treated Sehun's wounds while the rest of them headed downstairs.

                                30 minutes later.......

Lay and Luhan were done and persperation beaded wine their faces.Lay overdone it though.He poured so much medicinal oils,so many bandages and wet cloths were used in the process,it could've taken half the time but Lay said it was for extra precaution.By the time they went down,it seemed like Kai and D.O had already explained what had happened in the kitchen."What took y'all so long?"Tao asked impatiently."Lay went a little overboard....."Luhan replied shyly.His eyes were slightly red from earlier but he seemed to be doing much fine then."Okay so what happened was-"D.O had gotten cut off half way to the ringing of the doorbell.Luhan raced to the front door and opened it,revealing Lisa,with a smug smile on her face......

Author's Note:

Sorry for not posting for 3 days!I wrote half of this chapter 2 days ago but couldn't find inspiration for the rest of it till late,plus due to the pandemic schools have closed starting Tuesday and I had lots of worksheets to bring home!Anyways sorry about the cliff hanger....not really hehe.