Chapter 50:Sehun’s a cute cat?

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

"Ooh~how scandalous.."Sehun teased Luhan,which caused his cheeks to heat up and turn a scarlet red in embarrassment."Jerkhun!I offered because I thought you'd be tired but I guess people like you don't appreciate it."Luhan huffed which was followed by a slight pout which Sehun found pretty cute." 'Jerkhun' huh?Hadn't heard of that nickname in ages.."Sehun smirked before continuing,"anyway I'd be keen to accept your hospitality."He finished a sly smile plastered on his face as Luhan lead him up to his apartment block.It had been awhile since he'd been there,at least just him and Luhan alone without the other boys invading their privacy but nothing had changed.Luhan slung his bag from his shoulder and threw it on to the couch and sat beside it,pulling out his materials required for doing the essay.Sehun just stood around awkwardly for a good 5 minutes before Luhan finally noticed."Oh you're still standing there?I thought you'd have the common sense to take a shower already,you smell like sweat."Luhan remarked, scrunching up his nose at the stench."Well I would if you'd kindly get me a fresh set of clothes to change into,unless you expect me to wear these 'sweaty' clothes."Sehun retorted,putting air quotations when he pronounced the word "sweaty". "Ugh fine..remember the black shirt and shorts you leant me the previous time I stayed overnight at your mansion?They're clean now so you can wear them and change back into those clothes when you leave tomorrow morning." Luhan said not looking up from his essay."And where might those clothes be?" Luhan glared daggers at him and said annoyed,"In the closet,go find it yourself,I'm trying to focus right now." "Okay..fine."Sehun responded grudgingly,he decided he should best not bother serious Luhan too much before he throws him out of the apartment.He eventually found his clothes in a bag stuffed in the corner of his closet,he pulled the clothes out and walked into the bathroom.
 

After 10 minutes or so,Sehun walked out fully clothed in his clothes that fit him perfectly.Though,he thought they'd look better on Luhan.He didn't dry his hair so his blonde hair just stuck to his forehead and his shirt clung to his slightly wet torso,which revealed his abs from hours and hours of training at the gym.By the time he came out into the living room,Luhan was just packing up his work and prepared to take a shower of his own.They didn't share any words as they passed each other and both of them were fine with it,no words were needed to be shared between them.

Luhan's POV

Once Luhan had steeped out of the bathroom,he took longer than Sehun since he had bothered to dry his brunette hair and he was dressed in a set white pyjamas and saw Sehun laying on the couch,eyes glued to the television which was currently broadcasting the late night news.Luhan's eyes darted to the bottom right corner of the television which showed the current time in Korea and realised it was already 12.30 a.m.Time had certainly flew by and it was probably time to go to sleep."It's time for bed Sehun!"Luhan yelled almost as if he were telling a child it was his bedtime.Sehun turned off the television and turned towards the direction of Luhan's bedroom. Before he reached the front door,Luhan asked"Where are you going?" "To your bedroom duh..if not where am I going to sleep?"Sehun spoke almost hysterically as he couldn't believe Luhan would ask such a question."Who said you were sleeping on my bed." Luhan retorted."I let you sleep on mine at my place." Sehun said frowning."Yeah but there might be germs, and if you knew better from the time the boys came over I'm a germaphobe,plus you didn't dry yourself properly!"Luhan stated pointing at his wet hair."But I'm your guest!You can't expect me to sleep on the couch! "Sehun exclaimed,giving Luhan the puppy eyes and Luhan just couldn't help but give in to him."Ugh fine.. but dry your hair first.."Luhan relented which caused Sehun to cheer for joy at his victory and dashed to the bathroom to blow dry his hair.
 

By the time he came out,Luhan was already tucked into the sheets and just scrolling through social media on his phone.It was almost 1 a.m. and they weren't asleep yet."Hey,put away your phone and move over a little."Sehun muttered.Luhan reluctantly moved over but his eyes were still glued on his phone."What's so interesting about what your looking at?"Sehun asked leaning over to Luhan's side to see what was on his phone."Its just cute cat pictures."Luhan says simply, finally setting his phone down and sighing."Why look at cute cat pictures when you have one right beside you?"Sehun asks which left Luhan in confusion."What do you mean?Zhu and Tom usually sleep in a different room,so what cat would be here beside-oh."It was then Luhan realised that Sehun was referring to himself."You...cute?"Luhan remarked chuckling softly which was music to Sehun's ears."Well some say I resembled a cat..plus I'm cuter than those in the photos your looking at."Sehun praised himself as he turned off the lights leaving them in darkness."Yeah... keep telling yourself that."Luhan said as he snuggled into the sheets."Goodnight Luhannie."Sehun whispered into his ears as his hands wrapped around his waist,hugging Luhan into his warm embrace."Mhm ,although I'm warning you first,I kick people out of my bed." "You haven't kicked me out of my bed back at my place yet so why would you kick me here?" Sehun asked bewildered at Luhan's warning."I don't know,it's kind of like if your in a familiar place you tend to have some odd habits..but don't say I didn't warn you." Luhan muttered and he fell into the peaceful slumber.  I'm so adorable he won't kick me down,I'm sure of it. Sehun thought smugly and fell asleep.

                           ~The next morning~

 Sehun woke up feeling stiff and uncomfortable,his body ached a little and he was feeling a little chilly,he then realised he didn't have a blanket over him and turned to see whether Luhan had stolen it overnight. But to his surprise,he was faced with a wall.Then he realised he was lying on the cold,hard,floor...

Author's Note:

Imma make this a quick one since it's quite late already, I actually planned on doing another double update today but I've been quite busy and only started writing late night so I need to head to bed soon,anyway baii