Chapter 42:Meeting Mr Oh

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV

After the whole shenanigans that played out that Friday night ,Luhan forced the boys to clean up after their messes and help him do chores such as,wash his sheets,vacuum the floor etc.Luhan had a surprisingly calm weekend,he assumed the boys were afraid they'd have to do more chores if they popped by again.

                               Time skip Wednesday

Luhan skipped to the library to see a smirking Sehun just outside the entrance.He groaned and said"Do you need me to walk you into the library or what?" "Nah,I won't even need to enter the library."Sehun stated a smirk still plastered on his face.Luhan was puzzled by Sehun's statement but he brushed it off and walked up to the door and large bold red sign greeted him.Sorry,we're closed for renovation.We apologise for the inconvenience.Was hastily scribbled onto the sign.Luhan had forgotten that the library would've been closed that day and he needed a different location to tutor Sehun"Ugh!This is so annoying!"Luhan huffed stomping his foot on the ground,arms akimbo."Stop throwing a tantrum  you're acting like a child."Sehun teased from behind.Luhan turned to face him,even more frustrated at the younger in front of him rather than his present predicament."Whose the child now!I'm you're Hyung!" "But you're shorter,plus you have a baby face." "Ugh enough!What should we do now,we can't afford to skip a tutoring session...or can we?"Luhan suggested,copying Sehun's signature smirk."Stop stealing my smirk and no we can't skip."Sehun affirmed."That's odd,I thought you love breaking the rules..." "Not today Lulu Hyung,we're having the tuition at my place!"Sehun confirmed eyes gleaming mischievously."Why?"Luhan whined in protest."It isn't like you've never been there before,like you've been there on multiple occasions so it's not that weird ."Sehun explained."Fine,you better let me carpool though." 
 

                                30 minutes later 

Luhan and Sehun arrive at the doorstep of Sehun's mansion. Sehun,coincidentally forgotten to put his keys in his pocket and had ring the doorbell hoping his butler or one of the Cleaners would open the door for him.This matter annoyed Luhan to no end."Seriously?Forgetting your own keys!You're so irresponsible."Luhan nagged."I get it okay!Now be quiet someone should answer the door soon." "Should?What if we're here for ages?What if-"Luhan got cut short to the clicking of locks on the opposite end of the door.But what they didn't expect was who was going to answer it.A y'all burly man with black hair styled professionally,donned in a suit and tie with extremely similar dark obsidian orbs to Sehun stood grimly at the doorway."Son."He said solemnly." And who are you?"He asked,observing Luhan."Umm,hello, my names Luhan.I'm here to tutor Sehun."Luhan muttered nervously and bowed at the end of his sentence.Sehun stood poker faced beside Luhan."Couldn't you've just tutored him at the University?Why do you need to come over to our place?"Mr Oh asked suspiciously."Uh because-"Before Luhan could answer his question,a familiar motherly voice which definitely helped calm the atmosphere appeared at the doorway beside Mr Oh."Honey!Don't scare the poor child! Luhan how lovely to have you here!Have you had lunch?Ive prepared some kimchi stew if you're hungry.And maybe I should've asked what brings you here but that doesn't matter does it?"Mrs Oh smiled and welcomed Luhan in."Oh thank you Mrs Oh-I mean Dahae."Luhan replied politely."He's been here before?"Mr Oh exclaimed exasperated."Yes darling now stop asking questions while I feed the child." "But eomma I'm your only child!"Sehun whined."Luhan will probably be my child in the near future as well,anyway come on in and tell me what brings you here.As the trio walked on in,Luhan told Mrs Oh the reason he had visited."I'm here to tutor Sehun since the library was closed and he needs some work on mathematics." "Of course he does,he gets failing grades on that subject yearly,never mind that,I'll serve you some kimchi stew while you tutor him in his bedroom."Mrs Oh said and headed to the kitchen.As Luhan and Sehun walked up the stairs,Me Oh watched them skeptically,he'd have to pry a little more from that Luhan kid and from his own wife.

"You really look like you're dad.."Luhan murmured."Yeah,I get that a lot,"Sehun muttered shyly ruffling his own hair." Anyway we should continue with the tutoring,last time we covered on algebra was it?So let's do a quick recap and I'll find another topic to cover later."Luhan said and began with his tutoring.At some point during the tutoring session,Mr Oh slipped in stealthily,watching Luhan tutor Sehun.His eyes focused on the odd Chinese boy.He had questioned his wife earlier and she was quite the talker.He had realised the boy was well educated but his parents were average,so they weren't particularly rich or poor.Mr Oh didn't belittle those of lower social status than he was but he wondered why Sehun was so close to the boy to point of taking care of him when he was injured and such.What was so special about your average boy?Sure the boy was prettier and very polite ,though he didn't get why Sehun preferred his company of Lisa's.Yes he knew Lisa went a little overboard slapping Luhan but did he mean they much to Sehun?Unfortunately, Mr Oh wasn't able to answer these questions as his wife had just stepped into the room with a bowl of steaming hot kimichi stew in her hands,ready to serve the boys."Dear!Why are you stalling the kids?"She exclaimed.Causing Luhan and Sehun to turn around,eyes widened."I-I just wanted to observe whether this Luhan boy was a good tutor or not and it seems like he is."Mr Oh spoke quickly and swiftly escaped from the trio.

"Sorry dears,my husband sure is an odd one,a little like Sehunnie I suppose."She apologised as she set down the bowl of soup."It's alright Dahae."Luhan assured smiling brightly at her."You're such a sweet child,unlike my son here. "She stated disapprovingly."Hey!I'm an amazing son alright! I'm good looking,most eligible bachelor at school,most anticipated next generation to takeover Oh enterprises!"He praised himself."You won't be the last one if you don't get your act together and start working hard!" "Well that's why Luhan Hyung is here!"He jabbed a ginger to his Hyung which Luhan just swatted away."Well I won't bother you kids anymore,I'll be in the living room if you need me!Tata!"Mrs Oh waves and left the room."Now let's get back to our regularly scheduled programme shall we?"Luhan suggested and they continued their tutoring till 3pm and Sehun offered to drop Luhan to his workplace.The least you could say was that sure was an eventful day for Luhan.

Author's Note:

Hey I'm late again,nothing new.Just quick life update, something unfortunate may happen which will affect the progress of this story.Thursday and Friday this week are the start of an extremely important examination for people my age,and due to Covid-19,multiple subjects have been pulled out of the curriculum and the exam will not be any easier either so my phone might get confiscated on Thursday maybe and I won't be able to upload chapters.I might have some loophole days but probably not.I can't confirm whether I will go on hiatus or not but and day possibly between August 13 to October 1 I might not be able to post.The only day I can confirm that hiatus may end or I won't all of a sudden stop writing is October 7 as that is the day the exams end.I'm incredibly sorry for this notice and I hope you guys won't forget this story if it does go on hiatus,thank you and hopefully this ain't the last chapter I post.