Chapter 16:Drifting apart?

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV

Luhan has just closed the shop for the day,he stayed an extra hour to clean up the place,and put his mind off Sehun for awhile.Once he was done,he slung his backpack over his shoulder,mounted his bike and took off.On his way back,he thought of Sehun,"Of course he'd love her,she's literal perfection.I wouldn't be surprised if she was the goddess of love and beauty,Aphrodite."Luhan mumbled dejectedly as he rode his bike,his hair blew in the cold winds of the night.He hadn't even had dinner yet,not that he had the appetite to.He reached his apartment complex and parked his bike,and went up to his apartment.He kicked off his sneakers and sprawled onto the couch.He missed the comfort of his home,even if it was small.He decided to get ready for the night,showering and brushing his teeth.Occasionally,his mind wandered off to Oh Sehun,he felt sad and lonely all over again.Luhan sighed and walked to his room,his shoulders slumped and he hugged his knees as he sat on the cold wood floor.Tears that had threatened to fall from earlier were sliding down his cheeks.Why was he so affected?It was just Jerkhun,a random guy who annoyed him so much.Yet he amused Luhan and made his life more interesting,along with his group of friends.His cats,Tom and Zhu had cuddled up beside him,sensing his sadness.He his cats fur and thought to himself,I can't be weak,I'm a manly man,a true man doesn't cry.He got up and walked to the bathroom and looked at his reflection.His eyes were bloodshot,his hair was dripping wet and he looked terrible,"I'm strong!I'm a manly man,I don't cry,men don't cry!"He yelled at his reflection,pulling himself together again.He smiled after many hours,only his smile didn't reach his eyes like they'd usually do.Then,he noticed the sparkle in his doe-eyes were very faint,but still visible.They had vanished for awhile when he still was some what broken,yet he found his will to enjoy life again and walked up over to his comfortable bed,hugged the sheets and fell into a deep slumber. 

The days following,over the weekend.Luhan worked tirelessly throughout the days at the shop,he was determined  to work hard for his salary since he still wanted to give some money back to his parents even though it wasn't really necessary.The only downside,he was neglecting his health.Breakfast, the most important meal of the day he'd skip,Lunch he barely had anything more than just an apple and dinner,he's energy had been drained so much he couldn't even have a meal for himself.But he didn't really care,sheer determination could be seen in his eyes,although some days he'd wake up his whole body aching,yet he continued his strenuous days at work.

Sehun's POV

While Luhan was struggling with his work ethic,Sehun was having slight problems with his closest friend.He loved her no doubt,but only as friends.When they were younger,Lisa would give a listening ear whenever Sehun wanted to rant about his parents and Sehun likewise would be her shoulder to cry on when she was feeling down or upset.They had an amazing bond and at this point,it sounds like a love story between two friends,but clearly it's more complicated than it seems.They's stayed close friends up till middle school when they started understanding themselves better and the feelings they had.Lisa started dolling herself up,not because she was conscious about herself,but for Sehun.But Sehun was gay,he'd determined that by the fact he was never attracted to any girls,he had good looks and girls would flirt with him but in the end,he was never emotionally attracted to any of them.They sort of drifted after some time especially during high school but when University started,Lisa had moved to another part of Korea.Until his second year when she had moved back.Sehun saw many changes in his old friend and didn't know whether he approved of them or not.But enough of the past,let's look at the present.

Sehun was waiting for Lisa to get ready,they were heading out to some shopping mall or something and Lisa asked him to tag along.Scratch that,she forced him to tag along.Sehun reluctantly agreed since she's his friend after all and when they were younger,Sehun did force her to go on rollercoasters that she clearly did not want to ride on.Hence,he thought it was only right to follow her as well."I'm done Sehunnie!Let's go!"Lisa said stepping out of her dressing room,she was wearing a black silk dress that had only one sleeve and a Gucci belt,along with black boots with a heel,he had no idea what they were called but whatever and a few accessories to go along with it.She looked like a goddess of course,any straight guy would fall head over heels for her and she would probably have them wrapped around her finger and make them do her bidding.But Sehun didn't falter,he wasn't straight,so that was expected.He looked up and just walked to his car,not the Mercedes though,he reserved that for Luhan only,he didn't know why but he grew fond of him."Sehun? Shall we go?"Lisa's shrill voice snapped him out of his thoughts and realised he'd been spacing out,then he started the engine and went off.

Author's Note:

Hello again readers!This chapter explains more about Sheun and Lisa's relationship,hence why Sehun still went out with her.And Luhan's health is deteriorating,so that's part of his "suffering" but anyways enjoy!