Chapter 37:Shocking News (The reprise)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 

Over the weekends,Luhan didn't interact with Sehun.He spent his time working at the bubble tea shop and studying in his free time.He was texted by his friends of course but nothing important occurred.

                               Monday 17th February 

Just like any usual day Luhan had gone off to the University, calm and carefree as ever.But there was something off. The students were slightly tense and chattering incessantly with their friends.What were they worrying about?He thought to himself.Could it have been the test last week? He confirmed his suspicions when Baekhyun dramatically held onto his shoulders and sobbed as Luhan was trying to place his books into his locker."I'm so dead Luhannie!My parents will kill me!They probably would be like:You failed Math again? How will you run the business if you can't count the profit made!"Baekhyun cried."This isn't a tragedy Baek,you may have failed this time but just learn from your mistakes and improve in the future." Luhan advised,though it didn't calm the beagle boy much."Why are you so wise?I can't even count on Yeollie to save me on this one!" Baekhyun continued fake sobbing."Gods of Olympus,what did I do to deserve this..." Luhan muttered as he heaved Baekhyun up and did his best to support his weight to the lecture hall where their results would be revealed.

Coincidentally,the group of 12 boys were sat in a close proximity with each other,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Kai were having mental breakdowns while the rest decided to not acknowledge their overly dramatic friends.Once their scores were passed down,a couple of students heaved a sigh of relief,while others,not so much...Chanyeol had shockingly passed by a hair's breadth with 51/100.Baekhyun was just a half a mark away from passing with 49.5/100 which caused him to go berserk and flipped the tables,to which the teachers ignored.Kai had gotten a measly 36/100 but he would surely improve with D.O's help,since he had conveniently offered help to Kai.Kai nodded earnestly and accepted the offer immediately and hugged his Hyung,to which D.O smacked his arm and pushed him off, face crimson.Tao and Kris were in 60-70 range while Sulay, Xiuchen and D.O were 80-90 range.Luhan,unexpectedly topped the level with 99/100,he had made a careless mistake which led to a calculation error.And as for Sehun,he did poorly.Even worse than Kai which was an insult to his pride,though to Luhan's surprise,he was quite nonchalant about it.A majority of his script was blank and he scored 17/100! Luhan was genuinely disappointed in himself since he could've scored 100 if he had checked thoroughly.The others were quite satisfied with their results though some of them did complain that they could've done better.As they were about to leave the hall,the head of the Mathematics department made an announcement."Oh Sehun!Please stay back for a moment,I'd like to speak with you."Heads were turned towards him though he clearly wasn't affected much by it since he was used to getting attention.Once the students had eventually walked out of the lecture hall for their next class,Sehun was to meet the strict head of the Mathematics department.

Sehun's POV 

Ugh,seriously?What's the matter?I haven't broken any rules, a couple of hearts,maybe?But that ain't their business?A whirlwind of thoughts flurried around in Sehun's mind as he faced the stern teacher."Do you know why I called you here? "She asked a judging look in her eyes."Umm,no?" "You are such a dense student!"She reprimanded."You are to be the heir of the Oh company,one of the most influential companies in South Korea.And on top of that,most anticipated new generation to take over in years!Do you know how much responsibility is on your shoulders right now !You don't have time to laze around and go with the flow! You'll be graduating in 2 years!There's no time to waste,get your life together,you're not a rebellious teenager anymore so change your fixed mindset."She ranted.Sehun wasn't really affected by her words until she continued on."You need a tutor,someone who can also keep you on a tight leash!"That definitely caught Sehun's attention,a tutor!A freaking tutor!He thought.His freedom would be ruined!"Hey! Are you listening boy,I know your reputation here,girls flock after you all the time,I should get someone who can keep you grounded.I think Luhan should do the trick,he's a polite boy,well most of the time at least and gets good grades,I've also seen him control that Byun boy quite well so I trust him." Sehun actually was looking forward to tutoring.Why?It was Luhan,as long as it was Luhan,everything would have been fine."I'm going to make an announcement for the boy,stay here,no loitering!"She Warner and headed off to the Principal's office.

Luhan's POV 

He was just in the midst of Biology with Kai when the announcement was made."Can Luhan from the 2nd Year make his way to the lecture hall,Thank you." Luhan was stunned that he was called to return to the lecture hall.Why? Luhan couldn't pinpoint an answer for that.Kai just gave him a pat on the back for good luck though it seemed like he knew something else,Luhan ignored his suspicions and followed the instructions.When he arrived,he was met with a relaxed looking Sehun(I mean,he's basically always like that 😑)and the Head of the Mathematics department,Mrs Kim."I heard I was needed here?" "Yes dear,you see you have incredible grades and this someone here needs help in his acadamics,specifically Mathematics since he has never failed to fail every single maths paper to ever exist."She explained,a strained smile plastered on her face as she gestured towards Sehun."So you get what I'm saying right?" She asked to make sure Luhan knew what she was hinting at."You,want ME,to tutor HIM?!" Luhan asked exasperated though he had already expected this."Yeah,so could you be a dear and do this as a favour?"Mrs Kim asked kindly though  it felt more like an order than a question,Luhan gulped nervously and nodded his head."Good."was all she said as she walked up to Luhan patted his head and left."Oh by the way,the study sessions are on Wednesdays,both of you are able to use the library,though next week we will be renovating it so you won't be able to use it till next term." "Then what do we do?" Sehun asked."Either go to the public library pr make your own arrangements."She said simply and left,tension in the air as they processed everything she said. Only one word could describe what was going on:They were f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶.

Author's Note:

I haven't updated in exactly 10 days!I think it's been so Long I've forgotten!I didn't have any idea on this plot at all after the dance and the aftermath of it,I had the plot for the future but it needed to be built up with something in the middle and I clearly hadn't thought that out....Anyways I'm out of quarantine!Hurray!