Chapter 14:Antagonist has arrived

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

Luhan had just walked out of class with my jacket covering him,he looked so small and adorable in the jacket!Aishi Oh Sehun calm yourself down!"Sehun!"Luhan had exclaimed as he looked up to see him staring up at him."Oh..hey."I said awkwardly as he looked down at the smaller boy who he could not believe was his Hyung."I was looking for you."Luhan said as he dragged me towards the lockers. I couldn't believe my ears,he was looking for me,I swear he hates my guts.I thought confused."So what do you need?"I asked."Well,I'm here to return this." Luhan replied and took the jacket off his shoulders and ed his hands towards me."How'd you know I was the one that lent you it?"I asked exasperated."Well,Baekhyun told me that Chanyeol had shown him a photo and....."Luhan continued on explaining the situation."So here it is,especially since it's so important to you."He said sheepishly."He must've been exaggerating a little since it's just another jacket and my parents have given me lots of things so it's just a jacket in the end no big deal."I said brushing it off."But still,it's from your parents and it's from Louis Vuitton,I doubt your parents will like you randomly giving things away,plus it costs a fortune."Luhan said quickly.  "I have tons of branded clothing at home,plus you look really cute in it,so keep it." I shoved the jacket back into his hands. "B-but-"He stuttered."Just promise to wear it when it's cold alright,"I flashed him a warm smile.And he smiled back . Then I realised,I've been way too soft with him,not again Sehun,Luhan...what are you doing to me."Anyways,I hope you know I'm not done messing with you yet,"I whispered into his ear,trying to get back the teasing tone I used and walked off briskly."Gosh Oh Sehun!I can't be weak like this!"I chided myself and slapped myself lightly.

Luhan's POV

Seriously,what is wrong with Sehun!He can be all sweet and nice,and then he can turn into that same annoying Jerkhun that I first got to know.Geez,his duality is no joke!I thought as I walked down the halls,Sehun's jacket,wait no it's my jacket now I guess keeping me warm.I finally could ride my bike home as I unlocked it and just as I was about to mount,someone had came up to me."Hello....Luhan."I looked up and saw a girl,she had brown hair that faded into blonde,and she didn't exactly look Korean.Her skin was slightly more bronze than normal,but she was gorgeous,I could tell,anyone was blind if they didn't think she was beautiful.If I were straight,I'd probably be atttracted to her.Maybe...."Sorry,am I supposed to know you?"I asked."You don't know me?"She was clearly shocked but she still kept a straight face."I'm new here so yeah..."I said slightly embarrassed."Well I'm Lalisa Monaban,Queen Bee of the University."She introduced."Uhh,okay,"I said,I didn't really know how to react."Hmph,you seem unfazed,but is that Sehun's jacket I see?"She stared at the jacket,not taking her eyes off it."You see...."I started explaining what had occurred again to her."So what do I address you as?"I asked."Lisa,and just so you know,Sehun is mine!"She yelled changing from her cool and calm attitude to crazy and possessive ex girlfriend."I didn't know he was an object,"I said sarcastically,I'm not going to let the mess with me,I was a manly man."I'm warning you Luhan,you don't know what I can do.."she said threateningly.She didn't come off as a threat though,she was shorter and her face was caked in makeup."Okay,sure I need to head home now,and I'm not going to waste my time on this meaningless conversation,so bye." I mounted my bike and left.

Third Person POV 

Luhan was left utterly confused as to why Lisa wanted to claim Sehun so much.It didn't make mischief sense to him,but what could he do.He had arrived at a bubble tea place,where he was going to start his part time job.He wasn't poor,it's just he wanted to make some extra pocket money.After taking to the boss,he changed into the uniform and started his job at the cashier.All of a sudden,Chanbaek had entered the café."Luhan?"Baekhyun was in a state of shock as he saw his best friend at the shop."Hey Baek,"he said and rubbed his nape."I've never seen you here before,you just started?"Chanyeol asked."You've hit the nail on the head,in fact I just started today!" Luhan stated as he took their orders."You guys could take a seat now,I'll have your orders soon,"Luhan smiled at the two as they sat down,chatting away.While Luhan was counting the cash in the cash register,the door had opened.Revealing Lisa,holding hands with....Oh Sehun....

Author's Note

Sorry Lisa!I love here but I needed an antagonist in the story,can't be all unicorns and rainbow right?Anyways,I chose Lisa since people do ship the 2 maknae with each other and I'm kinda mad but it's them so I can't control anything!Hope y'all are enjoying the story!