Chapter 43:The announcement everyone’s been waiting for

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 


A little later in the evening,Luhan had already left and Mrs Oh was conveniently in the kitchen washing dishes,right where Mr Oh wanted her to be.Why?Well,to say the least,it was the furthest room away from Sehun's.Especially since he wanted to talk to his wife in private,specifically about that Luhan boy and of course he didn't want Sehun to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Oh honey!What brings you here?"Mrs Oh exclaimed,turning around to face her husband,who rarely ever steps in the kitchen.Before Mr Oh gets to the topic he wishes to ask about,he makes some small talk to start off the conversation. "Uh nothing much,I'd just like to talk to you since we've been rather busy."He answered nonchalantly."Oh sure!Never thought you'd be the type to strike up a conversation." "Uh yeah,anyway,why do you bother doing the chores around here,we have maids and butlers to do such things."He said glancing at the washed dishes."Well since I'm home I'd like to cook a nice home cooked meal for my dear son,plus I like cooking,we shouldn't keep relying on the hired help either, they have a life too.And didn't you see that adorable doe boy earlier!Got to make a good impression as a future mother-in-law!"Mrs Oh squealed excitedly."Mother-in-law?Is he Sehun's boyfriend or fiancé?How did I not get any news of this?"Mr Oh said exasperated.His son was still in University and to think he's already had plans to marry?That idea was preposterous!"Oh honey,you've got it all wrong!Sehun isnt even in a relationship yet,unfortunately he hasn't made the move!Luhan is such a lovely boy,he better hold on tight before someone else steals him,I bet he has a lot of suitors!" Mrs Oh explained."What's so great about the average boy. He may be well educated but I know I said I didn't like contradicting myself by saying that his family isn't in the higher ranks like ours but it's true!If Sehun does get together with him,our alliance with the Manoban family might be weakened or worse,completely shattered!" Mr Oh reasoned." Honey,it isn't about the money and accomplishment,and I bet you Luhan can build his own foundation considering how smart he is,and we've settled this with the Manoban's already,we aren't arranging a marriage between Lisa and our Sehun so when he gets attached they won't care since it's none of their business!" "If he gets attached."Mr Oh corrected his wife."Hmph,don't you dare ruin my ship,also don't think that Sehun would reconsider the topic of marriage with Lisa,our son isn't emotionally attracted to females just so you know."Mrs Oh warned.

"Okay enough of that marriage discussion,I'd like to know, since for Sehun confides in you more,why doesn't Sehun like Lisa anymore,like just in a friendly manner,he seems to detest her.It can't be because she slapped Luhan is it?" Mr Oh questioned again."Of course not,that'd be too petty of him.The reason is Lisa's changed.And I know,I know people change over time due to our life experiences or as we mature we see things in a new light,Lisa's changed in a way that is none of those that I had mentioned.She'd changed due to her undying love for Sehun that isn't equally returned. And trust me,Sehun still longs for the old Lisa,the one he'd spent almost his entire childhood with."Mrs Oh explained sighing."Okay...I see how it is...."Mr Oh said acknowledging all that his wife had said."Anyway you really don't know you're own son,I doubt you even know his favourite colour, you guys really need to work on that father son bonding don't you think?"Mrs Oh suggested."Sehun just doesn't agree with a lot of my terms,if not we'd get along just fine!"Mr Oh defended."You just can't understand situations in your son's perspective dear."Mrs Oh stated."Anyways it's getting late, I'm going to bed.Remember to tell Sehun that we're leaving for Tokyo for another business trip tomorrow." 
 

                           Time skip Thursday Morning

Mrs Oh had walked up to her son's room and knocked on the door,only to be greeted by silence.Well maybe it was because it was 3 in the morning and was way too early for even her son to be awake.She gently pushed opened the door and shook her son awake.He blinked sleep out of his eyes and looked up to face his mother."Eomma?Why are you awake,it isn't even time for lessons to start yet." He asked groggily."Sorry for waking you up so early,but your father and I have an urgent business trip to attend and we may not be home for another month or so."Mrs Oh explained to her son who's expression had changed from a lazy one to a pouting one."Aww,but you haven't even been home for even a month!"He complained."Sorry hun,but you know we can't just abandon our responsibility." "Fine,well bye eomma. "Sehun muttered and drifted back to sleep as his mother left out the front door with his father.

                  Fast forward to assembly later that day

The 12 of them were seated in coincidentally close quarters as the there was an announcement to be made by the Teachers that very day."Ahem,attention all students,we gathered you all today is to inform you about the Spring break taking place after this Friday,you'll return to school in April."Students cheered in joy,finally a break from figurative hell!"Heck yeah!A month of freedom!"Kai exclaimed enthusiastically,fist bumping the air."Quiet down students, we still have mid-year examinations so of course we can't let all of you be unproductive the whole month,each major that you'd chosen would be assigning essays to be done and a couple of other assignments.This is to ensure that you all don't forget your curriculum and what you've been taught, remember,a majority of y'all still have a company to take over,last but not least,hope y'all enjoy your spring break." Students groaned at the thought of homework,the boys were all seemingly unhappy,except for D.O and Luhan who weren't affected by it at all."I hate homework!"Multiple students yelled,and let's say the amount of work brought home was definitely a couple kilograms.

Author's Note:

Hey guys,long time no see?It's been about 3 weeks since I've told you guys about the hiatus situation m.And no my phone hasn't been taken away or anything,I still could write and stuff,but I had absolutely zero time to do so.I've been studying and revising the whole week for the upcoming exams.Lately,I've just got back the preliminary exam results which is sort of like a practice for the real deal,my scores were average,I guess but I definitely could do better,so I have no idea when I would even have the time to check AFF. Anyway there's a chance my phone might be taken away one of these days,so yeah,hope y'all enjoyed this chapter!