Chapter 1:The introduction

I’ll make you fall for me~

"Sehun oppa!! Saranghae~!" Voices of girls that literally have their faces caked in makeup echoed through the halls of the University in Seoul.It wouldn't be surprising if residents from the neighbouring apartments around could hear their high pitched voices. "Oppa can I have your number", or "Notice me Sehun oppa!" Were screamed by fangirls of the face of the University,Oh Sehun.It may seem like a little much especially on the first few days of school but for Sehun himself it's like an average day.

Sehun's POV:

After flirting his way out of the large mob of fan girls,"Hey Sehun,"a chill voice greeted,"Oh hi Kris Hyung,"Sehun said nonchalantly to the familiar voice of his Hyung."Did you hear about the new kid?"Kris asked him."What new kid?" Sehun asked confused.Classes at the University had already begun so how could there be a new student only enrolling in the school now?"Surprised you haven't gotten the news about it yet,usually you're the one that finds out first,anyways if you want more details ask Kai or something I'm going to find my Tao,"and with that Kris walked off."But Kris!"Sehun whined,he didn't like being left on edge like that."Well now where's Kai Hyung?"Sehun scratched his head, and just ran off where he assumed his Hyung would be at.

Sehun opened the door to the dance studio,panting as he had ran all the way just so he could get more information on the new kid,and just as he suspected,Kai was dancing away to the music not even noticing his Dongsaeng entering the dance studio."Kris said you have information on a new kid enrolling here,spill now,"Sehun said gasping for air ."Hold on kid,where's you respect? It's Kris Hyung,and if you're asking me for something it's Kai Hyung got it?"Kai said smirking,he never bothered about the whether Sehun called him Hyung or not,just this time since he seemed so eager to know about  the new student,he'd make home work for it. "Yes Kai Hyung..."Sehun obliged though visible annoyance was reflected on his face,"That's better isn't it Sehunnie~,now I'll tell you what I know.I don't know his name but I heard he's a transfer student from China,not really sure why he's only enrolling now but anyways he got in with a scholarship and is pretty smart,he comes from an average background but that's besides the point,he came in with a scholarship so you know what that means don't you?" Kai explained.Sehun didn't even notice the nickname and just recounted everything Kai said"He's Chinese like Kris,Tao and Lay,and he came in with a scholarship,but why is that so important?"Sehun was left confused again for like the billionth time that day and he wasn't happy about it."Sehun has your mind gone blank after the winter holidays?This University only excepts top students and how most of us got in was by our parents background,very rarely do we have students who can get through by scholarships,this means he must be super intelligent!"Kai exclaimed."And why are you so excited about that?"Sehun raised an eyebrow,Kai overreacts at even the smallest details and it just drives Sehun crazy."Well isn't it cool that we actually have a genuinely smart kid in the University for once?"Kai explained to his dongsaeng."Well whatever floats your boat Kai,I'm heading off for class now,"Sehun waved and walked out of the dance studio.

Hmm....new kid,this could be interesting....Sehun thought as he chuckled to himself,but he was snapped out of his thoughts as soon as he got to the corridors of the University,his large fan club was at it again."I have to get to class but I'll be sure to see you later,"Sehun winks as he said that and the fangirl almost fainted at his words.He would be lying if he said he didn't cringe at each terrible pick up line he used on his fangirls.Of course he enjoyed having them around as he loved the attention he got as well as the free gifts,like Bubble Tea and he didn't even need to lift a finger,just his handsome face was enough to get the girls swooning.But sometimes they got a little too annoying.

"Managed to get out of your mob of fangirls?They are really dedicated you know,I wonder if they'll resort to kidnaping you to get your attention,"Chanyeol teased as Sehun sat down at his seat right beside him."Shut it you overgrown human being,"Sehun grumbled,clearly not amused."How could you do that to your Hyung Sehunnie~,I feel so hurt,"Chanyeol pretended to look like he had been hurt by his dongsaeng's words but he couldn't help but let out a chuckle."Ugh,give me a break,"Sehun glared at Chanyeol."Okay,okay,geez I wonder what got you so worked up,"Chanyeol said."Your big mouth isn't helping my mood either,"Sehun retorted."Mr Park and Mr Oh,what so interesting that you have to share right now?"their history teacher,Mrs Kim raises her eyebrow as she said that,"Nothing Mrs Kim!" the duo said simultaneously and not a single word was shared between them for the rest of the lesson.

Author's Note:

Hope you enjoyed reading the 1st chapter of this book!This is my first book and I hope you could give me some advice and tips on how to improve!I will try to update as much as I can,sorry if this chapter is short I'll try to make it longer in the future chapters!