Chapter 22:Flustering You

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

"MY EYES!"Luhan shrieked and dived into the pillows."What's wrong Lulu?"Sehun asked teasingly."You can't just walk out wearing a towel!" Luhan exclaimed."I live here,I can do what I want."Sehun retorted."Not in front of your guest!" "Fine I'm done changing."Sehun replied after a couple of seconds.Luhan turned around,expecting Sehun to be fully dressed,but he thought wrong.Sehun had a pair of pajama pants,but he was still shirtless!"PUT ON A SHIRT!"Luhan yelled yet again.Sehun's toned torso was displayed right in front of him,he quickly turned away again flustered and blushing."Isn't it rude to yell at your host?"Sehun said mockingly."Plus,you should be grateful I had the decency to wear pants," "Ugh!You're impossible!" Luhan groaned and had his back facing Sehun."We're both boys,it's not like we're two opposite genders.Though you do looks like a girl." Sehun added that last part to make sure Luhan turns around.And sure enough he did,although the death glare that was sent Sehun's way wasn't pleasant.

Sehun's POV 

"Now,where am I going to sleep?"Luhan asked."Here obviously."Sehun replied nonchalantly."Okay,then do you have a air mattress or a sleeping bag,anything that is comfortable to sleep on?" Luhan asked again."Why?"Sehun raised an eyebrow."So I could sleep duh,so you think I'm taking the bed?" "Yes,you should take the bed you're injured." Sehun persisted."It's your room,I can't possibly sleep on the bed." "Well you're not sleeping on the floor whether you like it or not!"Sehun huffed."Why didn't you just bring me to a guest room or something?"Luhan was utterly confused at this when Sehun had first brought him in but he didn't ask till then."I wanted to...umm...keep an eye on you so you don't touch anything,yeah!" Sehun stuttered."Mhm..." Luhan wasn't buying the story.Little did he know,Sehun had purposely brought him to his room so he could be close to the older boy."Well,then if I take the bed,where will you sleep?" Luhan questioned."On the bed as well." "WHAT?" Luhan shouted astonished."Please stop raising your voice,I'm going deaf soon." Sehun complained."But-"Luhan started."My home I get to do what I want,now time for bed." Sehun stated and turned off the lights."I didn't agree to this!"Luhan exclaimed."Especially when you're not wearing a shirt,"Luhan added as well."Yeah yeah,whatever Lulu." Luhan stood up,slowly this time and walked towards the cupboard,searching for something in the dark."What are you doing?" Sehun asked."Finding something." Luhan muttered concentrating on finding what he was looking for.After another minute or so,Luhan walked back over with a few extra pillows."Do you usually sleep with that many pillows?" "No obviously not,these are for me to build the Great Wall of Separation." Luhan made up the name and lined the pillows,creating a border between himself and Sehun."Seriously,well it doesn't seem your border is so sturdy then."Sehun rolled over to Luhan's side and pushed down the pillows with his feet."Hey!" Luhan pouted."Just go to sleep." Sehun cuddled Luhan,who was slightly flustered by the act of affection but decided the warmth radiating from Sehun was nice and he was quite comfortable and soon the both of them drifted off to sleep.

                   10.00 a.m.-Wednesday-February 5th

Luhan woke up to Sehun still back hugging him and,still shirtless.Luhan tried to wiggle out of Sehun's iron grip,but he wouldn't let go.He tried prying Sehun's hands off his waist but clearly things didn't go his way.Instead,it caused Sehun to hug him tighter."Ugh..."Luhan groaned and decided for plan B.Forcefully awake Oh Jerkhun.Luhan kicked the sheets and pushed Sehun away with the strength he could muster.Fortuantely,Sehun began to stir."Luhan?" Sehun woke up,his hair was messy and he was sad to find Luhan had escaped his grip."You hug way too strongly,"Luhan complained."I'm going to brush my teeth now." Watching Luhan walk into the bathroom,he decided to pull a shirt over his frame and head down to ask the chef to make breakfast for the duo."When Luhan was done getting ready for the morning by brushing his hair and teeth,he realised Sehun wasn't there anymore and he assumed he headed down the stairs.He walked into the kitchen and Sehun was there,wolfing down a stack of pancakes,ooozing with maple syrup."Sehun,you're drowning your pancakes."Luhan punted at the syrup-absorbed pancakes.Sehun turned around and saw Luhan sitting down beside him."I can't drown in syrup and neither can my pancakes." "Technically you can drown."Luhan replied to Sehun's statement and started eating his plate of pancakes and fresh fruit."So when can I go back to school?" Luhan asked as he carried the plates to the sink."Tomorrow,I think the boys are visiting later." Sehun said while playing mobile games on his phone."Mkay." 

                      4 hours later....2.00 p.m. 

"LET US IN!I NEED TO SEE LUHANNIE HYUNG!"Shouts were heard from behind the front door.Sehun looked up from his phone,reluctantly and opened the door.Once he did that,the boys stampeded in,trampling Sehun.Well,Baekhyun was the crazy one,pushing past everyone and enveloping his Hyung in a tight hug."Hyung!" Baekhyun exclaimed."Calm down Baek,"Xiumin came up from behind."Thanks for coming guys,though you didn't need to come,sorry to trouble you guys." Luhan said."Trouble?You're no trouble at all!"Baekhyun said and hugged Luhan even tighter."You know,I don't think he can breathe."Lay said from behind.Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at Lay and finally released Luhan.Sehun was slightly agitated at Baekhyun hugging Luhan so tightly and it must've shown on his face since Kris stared at him weirdly."What?" Sehun snapped."Is our maknae jealous?"He asked teasingly."You're so mean Hyung!" "Just stating the truth,"He shrugged and walked towards his boyfriend Tao.They gathered in the living room and we're ready to ask a couple of questions...

Author's Note:

Hello readers!I forgot to add an Author's Note to my last chapter but it was pretty late so yeah.Anyways,the plot of this story is going to be quite long as Lisa is still the main antagonist though other characters might be introduced to make either Lulu or Sese jealous,just to be clear,no one in EXO will be an antagonist.