Chapter 25:Back to school(finally no Lisa to ruin things lel)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

Sehun has just stepped out of the shower,dripping wet with a towel covering his waist like the night before,ready to fluster when he saw Luhan's head lying on the desk,worksheets sprawled over the table with a pen in hand.Sehun dried himself off and changed into some pajama pants and walked up to the sleeping deer.It seems like he had just finished all the worksheets Xiumin Hyung had given him,he decided to help Luhan keep the worksheets in his file when he noticed there were 2 of the same people worksheet and one of them had his name on it,written more sloppily,probably trying to mimic his own handwriting."Silly Lulu,why did you help me do work?"Sehun muttered smiling to himself.He gently picked up the older and set him down on the bed,he decide it was best to wake him up since he doubted Luhan would appreciate him helping him change."Wake up,Lu"He said and poked Luhan's cheeks.Luhan just groaned but he didn't wake up.He must've been real tired,so Sehun tried a different tactic.He hovered over Luhan and blew a gust of warm air onto his lips.That worked as Luhan began to stir,"AHHHHH!"A let out a shrill scream in shock."I was trying to wake you up..."Sehun grumbled."Oh,you could've done something else right?" Luhan tilted his head sideways."You didn't wake up when I poked your cheeks." "Hmph fine you win,I'm gonna take a shower now." Luhan walked into the bathroom  and Sehun set down a set of clothes for him.Once Luhan was done showering,he crawled into the bed,back facing Sehun.Sehun dimmed the lights."Why did you hep me do those worksheets?" Sehun whispered."You missed school because of me,I can't let you suffer."Luhan answered back.Luhan really cared about him,even if he was really insufferable,Sehun thought.A smile crept up on his face as a warm feeling from within overwhelmed him.He instinctively pulled Luhan into his embrace,having Luhan face him.This time,Luhan didn't protest,maybe because he was exhausted,but Sehun liked to think because he couldn't resist his charms.


                             5.30a.m. February 6th

Sehun had woken up and was getting ready for the day.He was about to head down the stairs when he saw Luhan's books still weren't packed into his bag,he decided to help the deer and packed them neatly.Knowing Luhan,he'd probably rant at Sehun for packing to untidily and he should've let it be.For some reason,Sehun didn't bother to annoy him by doing that,maybe because he was still recovering from injuries and he pitied him.Once he was done,he set a grey sweater and a pair of skinny jeans on the desk before heading down.At around 6.30a.m. Luhan had came down,his fluffy brown hair bouncing on his head,he looked very small in the oversized sweater but he was adorable!His doe-eyes sparkled as he sat down at the seat by Sehun and ate the cereal quickly."Thanks for packing my bag Sehun," Luhan flashed a genuine smile at him that melted Sehun on the inside."No problem." Sehun replied nonchalantly."Let's go."Sehun said as Luhan trailed behind him,as they walked towards the garage.He purposely chose the Mercedes again and he saw through the rear view mirror that Luhan was pouting."What's up?" "Why are we always in this car?" Luhan asked."You don't like it?" "No,it's just every time I have to carpool with you,we're always taking this car."Luhan explained."Hmm, I'll tell you one day." Sehun said teasingly. "Hey!"Luhan pouted frustrated.

Luhan's POV 

Sehun had parked the car and Luhan hopped out of it and walked towards the lockers,it was only 7.10a.m. classes didn't start till 20 minutes later so he unlocked his locker and placed some of his books in there."Luhannie Hyung!" Baekhyun had sneaked up on him from behind."Could you please not give me a heart attack in the early morning," Luhan groaned."Sorry Hyung!"Baekhyun apologised though I doubt he sounded at all remorseful."Shall we head off for Math class now?" "Yeah let's go."Luhan had shut his locker door and followed Baekhyun to the Math's classroom. "Students,there will be a test tomorrow to see how all of you will fare,please do your best,if not I will assign a tutor to teach you."Mrs Jung told the students.

During lunch where the students were in the cafeteria,Luhan sat with the 10 of his friends.Why 10?Because Sehun was flirting his way through the mob of girls and accepting like 3 bubble tea cups at a time.“她们真吵啊。”(they are so loud)Luhan mumbled in Chinese.“吃醋了吗?”(jealous much)Lay teased. “不管你啦!”(whatever) “Could y'all stop bickering in Chinese?"Chen was getting frustrated at the 2."Hmph fine!" Luhan snapped."Anyways Luhan,you don't have to come to training today,since you are still recovering from an injury."Xiumin Hyung said."Aww,well it's ok." Luhan pouted disappointed.All of a sudden,Jerkhun pulled up a seat right by Luhan after wading through the mob of fan girls,he set down,like 5 bubble teas and drank them like nobody's business."That's a lot of sugar..."Kai stated."You're just jealous you don't have a fan base to give you free stuff." Sehun retorted."You really are different at school compared to when you are just with the boys,"Chen said noticing the change in the maknae."Eh whatever,I have great duality."Sehun praises."Mhm..."Luhan sounded slightly unconvinced but he didn't press on the matter.

The rest of the school day passed by smoothly as Luhan rode his bike to the bubble tea shop as usual to start his part-time job."Hey Luhan Hyung!"Lucas called.His shift was ending soon and he was contemplating whether or not he should take an extra shift."So you taking an extra shift?"Lucas asked."Uhh-"Before he could answer,another voice had answered for him."No he's not." "Sehun?" Luhan asked exasperated."Aww I'm taking extra shift today,bye Luhan Hyung!"Lucas exclaimed and pulled Luhan into a tight hug before saying goodbye to him.Sehun watched the scene,fists clenched,he didn't like the young high schooler touching Luhan."Let's go." Sehun growled and dragged Luhan by his wrists.Luhan didn't know why Sehun was being so protective but he found it cute.

Author's Note:

Ayyy finally no Lisa to ruin the fun!Also I'm going to give y'all another clue,"❤️" I'm referring to something I have planned,but this does not mean they are going to get together yet anyways,just put "February ❤️" so ye,anyways baii!"