Chapter 35:Meeting Mrs Oh (though not in the way Luhan had planned)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV 

Sehun shut the door as quietly as he could and kicked off his shoes,then struggles to use one hand to remove Luhan's chelseas.Once he accomplished that,he finally took a step into his home,though who awaited him was unexpected." Eomma!"Sehun exclaimed,eyes widened in shock."Why are you so surprised to see me son?"His mother squinted.It had totally crossed his mind that his parents had came back from their 3 month long business trip in Busan a couple of days ago."Could you explain to me why are you bringing a boy home?And I hope this isn't a frequent situation that has been happening while we were away."His mother reprimanded, arms akimbo."Okay,I will.But uhh...is father home?"He stammered nervously since he'd definitely rather face his mother's wrath than his father's."Your lucky he isn't.He was called for a last minute meeting with their latest client so he'll only be home tomorrow." Sehun heaved a sigh of relief at the words."Now explain."

Sehun began talking about the dance and the things that had occured after it.He also explained about why he brought Luhan to his home,he also mentioned the time Luhan injured himself and was very frail and way too skinny for his age and height."Ahh,so this is the Chinese transfer student,he is so pretty!"His mother gushed and took a closer look at Luhan's features."His skin is so milky,long eyelashes,small lips, double eyelids,soft hair and he must have very pretty eyes too!He's like an angel,if you just looked at his face you might mistake him for a middle schooler."She joked."He is very pretty,though I doubt he'd appreciate others talking about how feminine he looks since he states very often that he is manly." Sehun added recounting the numerous attempts Luhan would make to convince his friends he was manly." That would certainly be hard due to his facial features and his build...also I never knew you had a heart you know?"She added."What do you mean?If I didn't have a heart,I wouldn't be here talking to you." "The last time I remembered, Chanyeol climbed a tree as a dare from Jongin and he slipped and fell off.The tree was almost 10 metres tall you know and you didn't even visit him at the hospital,he was bound to a wheelchair for weeks."She recalled."Who told him to accept a stupid dare from Kai." He scoffed,no sympathy detected in his voice at all.Well enough of that,you said Luhan is quite skinny and needed to eat more so I'll make supper for the both of you.Bring him to your room, wake him up,get him some wipes to wipe off the makeup and take a shower,also give him a couple of spare clothes would you?I assume you already lent him a few outfits from the last time he stayed over."She teased with a knowing smirk on her face.Sehun's face turned crimson and he his heels and headed up the stairs swiftly."Tsk,tsk,young love."Sehun's mother muttered as she left for the kitchen to prepare a meal for the children.

Luhan's POV 

Luhan grumbled incoherently as he slowly opened his eyes, he was greeted with a smirking face of Oh Jerkhun,though he wasn't really a jerk anymore,he still acted like one."Ugh... where in Hades am I?"he mumbled."My home Lulu,"he said a sly smirk still taunting him."All I remember was that I fell asleep....wait a second...you were the one that carried me here!" Luhan realised in astonishment and sat up immediately,his forehead colliding with Sehun's."Ow...could you not get up so suddenly?"Sehun groaned."Sorry!" Luhan apologised."Anyways,that's about right,so there are makeup wipes in the bathroom,get changed into the clothes I set for you on the sink counter and head downstairs for dinner." Sehun told him and was just about to turn the doorknob when Luhan called his name." Sehun turned around,grinning . "Miss me already?" "As if!Is the Chef cooking?"He asked. "No,my mother is thought." Sehun said plainly."OMG I need to greet her!It must've been so rude to be asleep and have been staying over at her estate before even asking for permission!" Luhan scrambled up towards the door but Sehun caught his wrist and pulled him back."It's alright, you could tell her your thanks later Lu."Sehun assured and left so Luhan had enough time to get ready.

Luhan had finished getting ready in just 15 minutes.He didn't even bother to dry his hair,his fringe covered his eyes slightly and the black shirt and boxer shorts Sehun had lent him were 3 sizes to big but it didn't matter.He rushed down the stairs,he wanted to make a first good impression off of Mrs Oh though his appearance definitely wasn't acceptable but he did his best with what he had.At the dinning room,Mrs Oh and Sehun were talking while eating Army stew."You must be Luhan!"Mrs Oh greeted.She was dressed in a white frock with a maroon top and her dark black hair was styled up into a bun.Jewelry added more class to her outfit though it wasn't over the top.She looked extremely sophisticated and Luhan felt a little small under her.But it was her soothing voice and sweet smile that calmed his nerves slightly."Y-yeah yes I am. Thank you Mrs Oh for cooking for me and sorry for staying here without your permission the previous times and using your appliances." Luhan babbled."Don't need to thank me dear.Your so polite,if only my son could be as courteous as you."She complimented."Now,now,eat please.You are very skinny,you should eat more.Here,take a seat by me."Mrs Oh patted the seat beside her and Luhan shuffled his feet towards her hesitantly."Hey!Why are you treating him like your own son!I'm here all alone!" Sehun pouted and whined as he sat across the two."You're not a child anymore Hun." Mrs Oh stated though she let out a light chuckle."Hmph your playing favourites!" Luhan are his soup quietly while the mother and son engaged in a friendly banter."Luhan,your from China right?"Mrs Oh asked."Yep,北京(Beijing) to be specific."He responded politely."That is a wonderful capital city!I went there a few years back with my husband on a short trip,well enough about me,what do your parents do for a living?"She asked.Luhan was nervous about this.He didn't want the Oh family despising home due to his background." Wel my parents are employees at companies and I'm an only child,I grew up in an average family so I got in the University by scholarship."He replied honestly."That is truly amazing,you must be a genius.Unfortunately my own son isn't as smart as you,he got in due to the Oh family's influence."She said."I'm still here you know." Sehun complained.Mrs Oh ignored his son's complaint and kept on going."I know we haven't spoken much but are you still single?"Mrs Oh asked curiously."Oh yeah I am." Luhan answered shyly."So he's just like Jongin and Chanyeol." " Chanyeol isn't single anymore." Sehun perked up."Oh really ? Who is he dating?" "Baekhyun." Luhan said."Byun Baekhyun?The heir to Byun Fashion Enterprises?" "Yea, that's the one."Sehun nodded his head."Huh...Baek never told me about that." Luhan inquired."Baekhyun's parents don't associate him with the company brand till he graduates ,he is given allowance and more luxuries than an average person but he has his own luxury apartment as a gift from his parents so he doesn't live with them." "Oh,okay."

"It's almost 11pm already,you both should head to bed."Mrs Oh said."Thank you for the dinner Mrs Oh!" Luhan smiled and bowed as an act of courtesy."Just call me Dahae,or maybe in the future you could call me Eomma."Mrs Oh winked suggestively."Eomma~!" Sehun whined.Mrs Oh just shrugged as Luhan blushed a little before nodding and went upstairs.Mrs Oh pulled her son back though."Don't let him go ,he's a keeper."she whispered before pushing him away.

Author's Note:

Yet again I'm late for another update!Quarantine is making my brain function slower than it already was!I'm starting to forget the plot that I wrote in the beginning so I kee referring to them lol.This was my longest chapter,didn't expect it to be so long though.Also watch Chuang2020 Ep 3 Pt 1 KrisHanTao reunion!Monday Pt 2 will be released so catch that.Plus TXT Eternity comeback is on Monday as well! Anyways baii!