Chapter 34:The aftermath of the dance

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 

"It's nice to finally have a change of scenery,"Xiumin stayed as they arrived at the courtyard."Agreed,the calm atmosphere of the night is much different from the crowds and music in the auditorium."Suho said."Ooh,Chanyeol's got expensive taste,which brand is that bracelet from?"Tao asked curiously as he leaned over to Baekhyun's side, admiring the metallic gold bracelet adorning his wrist."Glad you noticed,it's from Cartier,24 karat gold."Baekhyun responded sassily and flaunted his wrist for all to see."Hey guys!Group meeting!"Kris called and they gathered together on the grass floor."What's the point of gathering here?"Chen asked."All the bachelors on the right!"Tao exclaimed and pushed the single ones to right while the rest of them on the left."Seriously,are you going to mock us for being single?I like my single life okay,"D.O said rolling his eyes."You sure about that?"Kai came up from behind."Holy Hera!Don't sneak up on me like that!"D.O snapped and hit Kai playfully. "As we can see,the 6 of y'all are still single at the age of 22, unless Luhan has a secret boyfriend we don't know about." Chen explained.All their eyes landed on Luhan,especially Sehun,his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Luhan intently. "Of course I'm not dating anyone!" Luhan reacted quickly and raised his hands up in a surrendering pose."That was expected though Luhan is such an adorable little deer everyone would saunter towards him."Xiumin spoke with a cheeky smile."I've said it before,I'm not adorable I'm manly!" Luhan folded his arms around him."认命吧!(Accept your fate)”Lay flashed his dimple smile while holding back a laugh as he spoke."Hmph how mean." Luhan pouted."You're not helping your situation if you keep pouting,"Chanyeol pointed out."So what's the point of splitting us up?"Sehun raised an eyebrow."We need to discuss the ships!"Baekhyun clapped excitedly and the 3 couples huddled together,whispering in hushed tones."This is starting to feel like we're getting inducted into some kind of cult..." Luhan stated nervously. " Aren't we already a cult?"Chen questioned."True.." 

"Okay we've decided!"Tao announced as the group turned around."I mean it was pretty obvious,Kaisoo,Xiuchen and Hunhan!"Suho exclaimed brightly."Pfft,that ain't happening." Sehun snickered in response."Oh really Sehunnie~,should I talk about the dance and how you literally chose Luhan out of the whole crowd and straight up rejected Lisa and-" Baekhyun explained before Sehun shut him up."Okay okay I get it!"Sehun surrendered."Let's just relax for the rest of the night."Kris suggested and they all nodded their heads in agreement.

Sehun's POV 

The couples were doing some lovey dovey acts with each other as they lay on the grass,calling them pet names and whatsoever.That Sehun didn't get,though he was guilty of calling Luhan Hyung Lulu,but the other guys also called him that so what made it so different?Kai was still trying bad pickup lines on D.O as D.O just kept rejecting them.Xiumin and Chen were a little shy around each other but the tension around them was obvious,and then there was Luhan.Luhan Hyung was just stargazing in a quieter spot without the bickering of couples,his eyes sparkled in the moonlight as he lay on the ground,he had removed his blazer and admired the constellations across the night sky. Sehun walked over to him as quietly as he could and sat on the ground beside him.Luhan didn't even budge as his focus remained on the twinkling stars.Sehun yet again,didn't even take a glance at the night sky and kept on staring at Luhan. That was until a cool night breeze blew over them and Luhan picked up his blazer and placed it over his petite shoulders. His small build probably meant that he got cold easily and it made Sehun's heart ache a little for the smaller.Out of instinct,he pulled Luhan into his embrace.(like the millionth time already)Luhan was startled for a split second before relaxing into Sehun's arms.His head lay onto Sehun's chest while Sehun slid his arms around his waist. 

Luhan's POV 

The warmth radiating from Sehun was comforting,it enveloped around him like a warm blanket on a chilly night. He was slightly tired after the eventful night and just wanted to close his eyes and rest.On another note,he still hadn't had  dinner yet but his eyelids were droopy and soon they shut. He did try to fight the urge to fall asleep but he was in the middle of a nap when Baekhyun came over,15 minutes before the scheduled time to be exact so he couldn't help it and fell into a peaceful slumber.Well as peaceful as it could've been considering the noise created by the couples around them.

Sehun's POV 

The group hadn't realised how much time they spent in the courtyard till one of their watches beeped loudly.Someone actually brought a digital watch to a dance.... Sehun thought to himself."Gosh,it's 9pm!The dance was supposed to end at 8.30!"Lay exclaimed in shock."We're was at overtime,Luhan Hyung Se-"before Baekhyun could yell their names, Chanyeol covered his mouth."Shhh,Luhan Hyung's asleep," he put his finger to his lips and gestures over to Sehun's nd Luhan's side.Sehun looked down and realised Luhan indeed had fallen asleep,he looked so innocent and cute in his slumber!"Uhh,should we wake him up?"Kai scratched his head unaware of how to deal with the situation."Of course not!Don't wake the little cutie!"D.O hit Kai on the head with a book."Then,am I cute?"Kai asked sheepishly."You really have the audacity to-"D.O was fuming a little though he was blushing."Hush!Your going to wake him up,Sehun would just pick him up and send him home,right Sehunnie~?"Baekhyun  asked cutely though there was a hint of challenge in his eyes in a -if you don't I'll slit your throat-kind of way."Y-yeah sure." Sehun chuckled nervously and picked Luhan up,it was like lifting a feather he was just that light.He slung Luhan's little haversack over his shoulder and walked towards his car, and coincidentally,it's the Mercedes.(again what did you expect?)

Sehun set Luhan down as gently as possible into the passenger seat and started the car.He decided not to send Luhan to his home since,1.He still hadn't had dinner and probably would knock out the minute he hits the bed.2. That isn't good for him since he needs to eat,plus he's Super skinny.By the time they reached Sehun's home,it was almost 10pm though he knew the Chef would still cool for them if Sehun asked them too.And at that,he pushed open the front door.Though he may have forgotten one minor detail...his parents were home....

Author's Note:

Omg sorry for not posting for 5 freaking days.I was procrastinating a little and I had plans on writing yesterday but didn't fulfil it so I sincerely apologise for the wait!I was stuck on phrasing the chapter. (yet again)I was also caught up in watching 创造营2020/Chuang 2020.Next week Kris is coming on as a guest judge!It'll be like an SM reunion.Kris, Luhan,Tao and Victoria!(plus 毛教练)