Chapter 9:Trouble,And a forgotten GPS save?

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV

Luhan stared at the article,how could this have happened?He facepalmed himself as he faced the mirror of the bathroom.Why was he in there well......

Flashback:

Luhan just read the title and wanted to faint right on the spot,but someone prevented him from doing so,or should we say some people,"There's Luhan!Get him he's trying to steal Sehun oppa!"A girl that was leading a mob of over obsessed fangirls in the hall commanded as the girls started chasing Luhan."AHHHHHH!"Luhan let out a shrill scream,which shocked some of the girls since his pitch was so high he sounded more like a girl than most,and in their state of confusion he ran like the wind into the only place girls can't get into,the male bathroom.He locked the door and panted as he checked his phone again to properly read the article.

 End of flashback.

Luhan had been in a daze for such a long time,trying to process the earlier situation he had gotten himself into.Curse that Oh Sehun and whoever posted that dam(inside joke hehe) picture.He hadn't realised how much time had passed till someone opened the bathroom door."Luhan Hyung?Why are you here?"A voice asked bewildered."Tao?"Luhan turned around and saw his dongsaeng."It's been 30 minutes since we were dismissed,why are you hiding in here?"Tao said confused."Well long story short,someone took a pic of Jerkhun and I as some sort of joke,posted it and his fangirls started chasing me in their high heels and y attitudes so the only choice I had was to run here..."Luhan explained while shyly while rubbing his nape."Well it can't be no normal picture then,"Tao smirked and checked his Instagram page."No please don't!"Luhan pleaded but he knew it would be useless,there was no stopping the younger now."OMG!"Tao exclaimed and stared at Luhan,"No wonder they wanted to slit your throat with their heels!"Tao burst into a fit of laughter."It's not funny!How could you laugh at your Hyung's struggle?" Luhan complained and annoyed at how heartless Tao could be."Anyways the crazy mob of fangirls are gone so you should be able to go home now."Tao said."Thanks for the heads up,bye!"Luhan waved and left.

It must've rained while Luhan was in the bathroom,the air was cold and Luhan snuggled into his hoodie due to the cold breeze he felt on his skin.He wasn't that used to the weather in Korea although he had lived there for about 3 years already.He decided not to cycle home in the cold and waited for the next bus at the bus stop.Little did he know, a little someone was there with him.The bus had arrived and Luhan boarded the bus and took a seat,the bus was almost empty with just a few people seated.Everyone else should probably be at home in especially since the weather was freezing cold.And that someone that was there with him earlier boarded the bus a few seconds after he did and took a seat beside Luhan,but the boy didn't notice since his eyelids were droopy and he was soon falling into a slumber.

"Hello little deer,"The voice said and it was none other than Oh Sehun's.He had seen the article but didn't particularly care about it,in fact he was quite pleased to see an outsiders view of the position they were in,he knew his fangirls would probably try to "kill" Luhan and he was there to witness the action.He almost felt sorry for Luhan,almost....Sehun took a closer look at Luhan and noticed a lot of things that caught his eye which he had not noticed before.He had a lot of feminine features like his soft jawline,eyes and his long eyelashes even his small button nose that was just so adorable.And then Sehun looked at Luhan's soft pink lips,they looked so alluring...."Aishi!Pabo Sehun,he's my enemy and I'm here to torture him at the University what in the world am I thinking,I'm the infamous Oh Sehun,playboy everyone loves me,"he chided himself,then thought,everyone except him,the little deer boy."I'll make you fall for me Luhan,just you wait...."he smirked at the thought.Suddenly,a cold breeze from the air conditioning of the bus had blew over and Luhan shivered in his sleep.Sehun took notice of that and instinctively placed his jacket over Luhan's small shoulders,Luhan just snuggled into the jacket and slept peacefully.Cute...Sehun thought.Not again Oh Sehun!Stop thinking he's cute!Sehun mentally slapped himself at the thoughts and let his "grudge" for the boy take over.He was the reason he was riding in public transport,he hated this but Chanyeol wanted to take his car for a spin so he willingly let him,since Chanyeol did swear he was gonna buy him bubble tea for the rest of the month so who could reject that?*Ding*The bus had came to a stop and it was Sehun's turn to get off,he sighed and for some reason had a yearning feeling to stay with Luhan but he brushed it off.

Sehun's POV

"Don't let it get to you Sehun!The only reason you lent him his jacket was because you felt pity for him,nothing else!"Sehun scolded for the millionth time that day as he stepped into his mansion,no matter how big it was Sehun just stayed in his room he barely used the utilities that came with the large mansion.His parents owned a large company that was very successful,he was thus born with a silver spoon in his mouth.But that meant his parents were often away on business trips.He just had a couple of maids to tend to him.Just as he opened the door to his hom,he was greeted with a smirking Park Chanyeol.He gave his close friends the keys to his mansion since he neve really cared about security that much anyways."Yeolli,what are you doing here?I thought you were taking the Mercedes for a spin?"Sehun asked."Well I discovered a few things,like something saved in your GPS,"Chanyeol replied,the smirk still plastered on his face."What did you discover?"Sehun didn't remember having any weird things in his GPS so what could've possibly made Chanyeol Hyung smirk this much?Sehun questioned in his head."Well,does Luhannie's Place ring a bell?"Chanyeol said his smirk was way wider and mischievous now...."Oh shoot,I'm done for...."Sehun muttered under his breath.....

Author's Note: 
Woah,one of my longest chapters so far!Hope it keeps y'all occupied! Not much to say but enjoy!