Chapter 15:Jealousy

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV

Luhan's heart clenched at the sight.For some reason,looking at Sehun and Lisa made him,what would you call it?Uncomfortable? No...the word was,"jealous".He was jealous.But of course he wouldn't admit that.He couldn't be jealous,merely angry but there's no logical explanation other than jealousy.He wanted to chop off Lisa's hand right there and then,but obviously was not going to...maybe.He pulled himself together and forced a smile as the both of them walked towards the counter.

"Hello,what may I get you guys today?" Luhan asked politely,but anger and frustration was hidden in his voice."Oh!Luhan you work here?"Sehun asked eyes widened,he came here often and has never seen Lulu here before."Yea,just started."Luhan said coldly,no expression was shown on his face,not that he wanted it to."That explains it,well I would like a Choco bubble tea please!"Sehun said with aegyo.Luhan thought it was cute,no he thought it was the most adorable thing he ever seen!But of course in the current circumstances,he had no reaction once again."I'd have what he's having,"Lisa said,with an evil gleam in her eyes."Of course,so 2 Choco bubble teas and dine-in or take away?"Luhan asked."Dine-in."Sehun replied."Okay,your total is $7.50,enjoy!" Luhan faked enthusiasm as he saw the both of them walk towards the table where Chanbaek was sitting.Sehun and Lisa greeted them but Chanyeol completely ignored Lisa while Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes."The air's getting stuffy,I think I need a drink,anywhere to get away..."Baekhyun said,muttering the last part."
Luhan had heard and he was curious to why they hated Lisa too.Maybe they had a similar experience?"Your drinks will be done soon but why aren't you sitting with Sehun and Lisa?"Luhan asked innocently like he hadn't eavesdropped on what was shared earlier."I can't sit with that witch!"Baekhyun yelled pointing at Lisa.They turned their heads and Lisa glared at Baekhyun."I do have to agree..."Luhan mumbled."What do you mean Lu Hyung?" Luhan told them what had occurred after school."She hasn't changed,"Chanyeol said sighing."You know her?"Luhan asked exasperated that no one had told him about Lisa."Unfortunately,she's Sehun's childhood friend,parents were entrepreneurs just like Sehun's.They thought of arranging a marriage for them but Sehun objected since he only thinks of Lisa as a friend.And of course their parents were very understanding and they accepted Sehun's decision.But,Lisa indeed loved Sehun and would do anything for him.When they enrolled into the University,Sehun and Lisa slowly drifted apart,though her feelings for him did not.Then,when he became friends with us,she would curse us and threaten us and tell us not to be close to Sehun or there would be consequences."Chanyeol explained and Baekhyun on the side was nodding furiously.

*Beep*Chanbaek's order was ready."Here's your tray and thanks for explaining." Luhan bowed as he saw the couple walk off to a brand new seat,away from the other two.*Beep* Another order was ready and it was Sehun and Lisa's.Luhan sighed and took the tray and walked towards them ,"Enjoy..."Luhan didn't even bother to sound joyful,he felt the exact opposite."Are you alright?"Sehun asked worryingly."I'm fine." Luhan snapped and walked off."I wonder what's up with him today?"Sehun mumbled as he drank his bubble tea.Lisa didn't bother to touch the drink and pushed it towards Sehun."Why did you even buy bubble tea,you don't like the drink."Sehun stated."Why not,plus why do you care for Luhan?"Lisa said annoyed."Why not?"Sehun repeated Lisa's words and focused on the drink.He didn't know why she was being so annoying,he didn't even know why he agreed to go out with her.And when they were reaching,she held his hand.He didn't hate her,just she was being difficult.

Then,as Luhan was coming over to clean up the tables,Lisa asked,"Do you love me Sehunnie?"Lisa asked trying to look cute.It might've been cute to others but Sehun detested it,he usually was never affected by aegyo,Luhan was the only exception."Yeah yeah whatever I love you as a friend."Sehun replied.But Luhan had heard,and unluckily he only heard the first part.He dropped his cloth in shock.He ran to the back room,and sat there in silence.Taking in the scene from earlier.Unknowingly,tears fell from his eyes,sliding down his cheeks.He didn't know why he felt so horrible but he did.When Sehun walked out of the store with Lisa,he had a gut feeling to go find the boy but Lisa whined and protested.He had to follow her but he wasn't happy of course.Once Luhan was done accepting the reality,he got back up and continued his work.He worked till the late nights and he never took a break.The work took his mind off the heart wrenching scene.Sadly,it wouldn't be the end of his suffering.....

Author's Note

I feel so bad for Lulu!Especially what his fate will be in the next chapter.I've been planning this out for awhile.Sorry I've been MIA since I can't post on Mondays cos I have tuition but now cuz of Covid-19 I don't have tuition,unless my teacher decides to do video calls and teach us.