Chapter 7:An unexpected guest

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

I woke up at 5.30a.m. in the morning as usual,my friends usually ask why I'm up so early but it's because I prefer walking through the empty corridors of the school,I hate the noise especially during the mornings.Once I had gotten ready,I went into my garage and chose to take the car I had taken the day before.The Mercedes Benz GLC-Classic.I looked at my GPS and noticed something was saved there,"Luhannie's Place".I was surprised to see that there,then I remembered that I had saved that kid's address yesterday when I went home.An idea clicked into my head and a sly smirk appeared on my face."Oh,it's going to be an exciting day,Luhan just wait......"I muttered as I followed the GPS to his place.

Luhan's POV 

*Knock knock* Ugh who could it be at 6.00a.m. I thought to myself,I wasn't gonna wake up till 6.30a.m. I was a light sleeper and woke up easily due to my sharp ears.I opened the front door still adjusting to the bright light and grumbled ..."Who in the damn world are you?Its 6 in the flipping morning!" "Hey,Luhannie miss me?"An oddly familiar voice said."You!"I pointed at him in anger."Shouldn't you be a dear and let your guest in?"I said."You're not welcome in this household!" I replied."Oh really,but you clearly let me in last night,"Sehun stayed while smirking and waltzed in casually like he owned the place."Seems like you just got out of bed...."he said as he looked at me from head to toe. My hair probably looked like a hornet's nest and I was just in an oversized white T-shirt with pajama pants,not my best look I suppose."Who told you to knock on my door at 6 in the morning!"I yelled."Well shouldn't you get ready for school?"He said.I walked into my room hastily to change into a grey hoodie and black sweatpants, a simple look. When I walked out,the elephant in the room still hadn't left yet and was sitting on a chair in the kitchen."Why are you still here?"I asked annoyed."Well,I haven't had breakfast so would you mind?"He asked clearly not having any intention to leave."Ugh fine...."I said as I went to the pantry to get cereal and opened the fridge to get the carton of milk. Once I was done,I set down the two bowls of cereal and ate in silence.When the bowls were empty,I picked them up and did the dishes. Just as I was about to leave,I realised I didn't take my bike back home yesterday since Sehun had brought me home."Ah!Stupid Luhan!"I scolded myself for being so clueless."What's up?"Sehun asked in confusion."I left my bike in school!"I whined and thought,I'll just have to walk then....."Well even if you had brought your bike home,I'm still taking you to school."Sehun said nonchalantly."Hell no am I going with you!"I shouted."I'm not giving you a choice,"Sehun said blatantly and dragged me to the carpark.The same car from yesterday was parked there.I took a seat without saying a word.

When we had arrived in school,it still was quite early and classes at the university only started at 7.30a.m.,but that didn't mean there weren't any students there.I swiftly ran out of the car and into the school,hoping no one noticed me but just my luck,someone did."Luhan Hyung!Why were you in Sehun's car?Is there something I don't know about?"Baekhyun said teasingly."Of course it's not what you think!"I quickly said."Mhm,that's not what my eyes tell me though....."Baekhyun said unconvinced.I quickly recounted what had happened during the late afternoon of yesterday and the wee hours in the morning of today."Wow,Sehun would never do that for any student ever,you got lucky!"Baekhyun teased."You mean unlucky...."I grumbled."You caught the eye of the infamous Oh Sehun! That counts for something,I knew something was different about you when I first saw you!"Baekhyun exclaimed,jumping up and down."Was that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?"I asked annoyed."The only thing I have to insult is your fashion sense."Baekhyun chided."What's wrong I look fine!"I exasperated,i looked perfectly fine."It's too plain!You have good looks use it to your advantage like your hair,it's fluffy and cute but you should style it!"Baekhyuns recommended giving suggestions."Yah!Its not cute!"I said,I'm manly not cute I thought to myself."Anyways your outfit,same thing,too plain you need a pop of colour in your life,not all black and grey,"he said criticising my outfit choice the second time that day."I don't wanna look like I live in the 90s okay..."I said defending myself."Ok whatever but look at this!"Baekhyun squealed so loudly that people from a mile away could probably hear him.He fished out his phone and showed me a picture of him and what he calls perfection,Park Chanyeol taking a selca together."Isn't this so cool!I'm gonna make this my pfp!"Baekhyun squealed again."Okay.....well I need to get my books for the day,I said walking towards my locker,when suddenly I stopped in my tracks."I said we weren't done yet right?"A voice that could only belong to the one and only Oh Sehun........

Author's Note:
Hello readers!I hope you've been enjoying this books so far!Anyways not much to say but next chapter will probably be out tomorrow.