Chapter 6:Playing with fire

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third person POV

"W-what are you doing?"Luhan stuttered."Can't you see what I'm doing or are you blind as well?"Sehun mocked."Well could you get off me so I could get my books Oh Jerkhun?"Luhan said glaring at Sehun."You dare call me that!"Sehun yelled."Yeah so what! Or is the all mighty Jerkhun so affected by the nickname?Jerk after all is a perfect way to discribe you,"Luhan shot back."You've done it!"Sehun slammed his fist on to the locker and a loud banging sound echoed through the corridor.Luhan yelped in fright."Not so confident now huh?"Sehun smirked."Just let me go!"Luhan pleaded."Not until I'm done with you..."Sehun said menacingly."It's not like someone is waiting for you...."Sehun said."Zhu and Tom are waiting for me at home!"Luhan exclaimed.When Sehun heard those very words,he didn't know why but anger boiled up inside him.Luhan was his to mess with,not anyone else's."I'm sending you home and I'm going to see for myself if there really are people waiting for you,if not you'll get an even harsher punishment.Luhan gulped.

Luhan's POV

Sehun held on to my wrist as he dragged me to the multi story carpark around the corner of the University.On the first day of school I already got myself in trouble with the school's playboy,just great.How unlucky I was to get into this mess.Maybe I shouldn't have argued with him during lunch.Curse my impulsiveness.I didn't notice that we had reached his car when all of a sudden I was faced with a Mercedes Benz GLC-Classic!Those things cost like 70 Million Won!More money than my parents bank account combined!"Never seen a car or what?"Sehun said impatiently."It's a 70 million Won car how could you brush it off so lightly?"I said shocked by Sehun's nonchalant behaviour."It's just one of the few cars that are in the garage nothing special,"he says."Just get in." I sat in the front seat,scared to touch anything since the car is probably worth more than everything I own! "Tell me your address."Sehun asked."Oh-okay."I replied and told him my address.He typed it onto the GPS and started driving.I let the enchanting scenery of Seoul engulf me as I admire the view.Sooner or later we arrive at my apartment block.

Sehun's POV

"Wait...are you sure this is the right place where is your house?Unless this is it but wouldn't it be inconvenient having something on each floor?"I said my mouth agape."Yeah this is the right place,and obviously this whole place doesn't belong to me,I own one of the apartments on the 7th floor."Luhan said."But how could you live in such a small living space?"I asked."Umm...because not everyone's rich like you?" Luhan said accusingly."But shouldn't you at least live in a decent house?" "I'm just one person plus I have a Budget alright."Luhan explained."But what about Zhu and-"I was interrupted by Luhan,"We're getting nowhere now let me show you." As we rode the elevator to the second floor,I noticed that there were about 25 floors so why would Luhan choose such a low floor,if he got the highest floor he'd have a better view of Seoul,I knew how much he loved gazing over the city as I had noticed him looking out the window earlier.....aishi what's wrong with me,why do I care so much!I mentally scolded myself. "Here's my humble abode!"He exclaimed as he unlocked the door to the small apartment.Although it was small it was very neat and everything was in order."Zhu!Tom! 鹿哥is home!"Luhan shouted.Finally to get to see those people who I for some reason had an urge to kill,especially since Luhan said those names so affectionately.

Out of the blue 2 cats had strutted out of the room, a grey and a yellow cat!"Zhu and Tom!I knew you'd miss me!"Luhan said excitedly. Millions of thoughts ran through my mind,my possible mortal enemies were cats? I was shook.Luhan noticed my stumped expression and asked"What's up with you?" "They're cats?" "I mean do they look human to you?"He said holding in his laugh which he failed miserably at."But-but I thought they were human....."I mumbled but Luhan must've had sharp ears since he caught what I had said and bursted our laughing.He rolled on the floor and broke out in a fit of laughter."Hey that's not funny!"I whined."Omg Oh Sehun thought my little kittens were human!"Luhan joked."Yah you little-"I was just about to swear when Luhan interrupted me for like the second time that day,"Yah!No swearing in this Asian household!"Luhan nagged."Yeah,yeah but it's getting late....I'm going to go now but that doesn't mean I've let you off the hook."I said warning Luhan."But you already came here and Zhu and Tom are really here!"Luhan complained."I said people they are clearly not human beings hence I'll deal with you tomorrow."I said as I walked out of the door sassily.

"Ugh curse you Oh Jerkhun!"Luhan screamed as I shut the door behind me and chuckled,oh this was an interesting day.And Luhan seemed to have peaked my interest.......

Author's Note:

I sincerely apologise for not posting yesterday!We had some motivational workshop at our school and it only ended at 4.15 p.m. then I had tuition which ended at 9.00 p.m. so I had no time to post!Anyways Luhan escapes Sehun's wrath for now,wonder what's in store for him next!