Chapter 5:Just before the storm

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

The school bell had rang,but that doesn't mean I could leave.Curse that Luhan guy,it was his fault that landed me in the detention in the first place,and just my luck it was Mr Kang's period after lunch."I hate this...."I grumbled under my breath as I picked up my bag and walked out solemnly out of the classroom."Sehun oppa!I bought bubble tea for you, where are you going?"Another one of my fangirls came up to me."Sorry I have to go to detention cuz of Mr Kang but don't worry I'll be fine,"I winked and swiftly took the bubble tea out of her hands and made my way to the detention classroom. Yeah it was a little rude not thanking the girl for the bubble tea,but they don't care so I'll just take it.Plus it was them who wanted to buy it for me,it was not like I forced them too. I slumped into the seat at the back and rested my head on the table.It was going to be a long 1 hour of my life wasted in this empty classroom.

Luhan's POV

"Have you decided which school club you wanna join yet?"Xiumin asked catching up to me."School club?"I questioned,no one told me about a school club..."Baekkie Hyung forgot to tell you?"Tao spoke as he shut his locker."No he hasn't said anything about school clubs."I answered."To be honest if you think about it,where is Baek?"Xiumin asked."Where do you think he is,obviously trying to find Park Chanyeol,I mean he is head over heels in love with that guy."Tao explained."Yeah Anyways let me fill you in on the school clubs,"Xiumin said pointing at me."Mk."I replied."I'm going off now,I'm walking with Kris Hyung!"Tao squealed excitedly as he ran off."Well it's just you and me,let me explain now shall we." I nodded my head in agreement."First of all we have many different kinds of school clubs,we have a catagory for sports,talent like music or dancing etc and school clubs. Baekhyun is in the Fashion and design club where they do a lot of projects like designing new outfits for the new season.Tao is in the martial arts club,preferably Wushu/武术.I'm in the Football club."Xiumin explained smiling."Football?""Yeah what about it."Xiumin asked."I used to play Football back in China."I said sharing the memories of when I was a kid."So you wanna join the Football club?" "Heck yeah!"I said cheering."Language Luhan."Xiumin disciplined."Sorry 包子Hyung,"I said."Oh sorry,but do you mind if I call you 包子sometimes?"I asked Xiumin."Nah it's fine,"he brushed it off."Now let me lead you to the field so you can sign up.

Third person POV

Xiumin led Luhan to the Football field to sign up for the Football club."Hey,Xiumin,who's  this?" A tall and fit figure walked up to us."Hello Coach Lee,this is Luhan he just transferred and is looking to join the Football club!"Xiumin explained."Hello Luhan I'm Coach Lee,"he said extending his hand."Hi I'm Luhan,"Luhan introduced and shook his hand."Now before he joins,we need to see his skill set first in order to check whether he is suitable for this club or not."Coach Lee explained."Show me a few of your tricks."He commanded and Luhan immediately picked up the football and started dribbling the ball.Luhan then kicked the ball up to his shoulders and weaved them across his back and bringing it down to his legs again,not letting the ball touch the ground.Xiumin and Coach Lee applauded at the end of the audition."Wow you are very skilled in Football,you're the perfect person to join the Football club!"Coach Lee announced. Xiumin and Luhan cheered in celebration for Luhan being a new member in the Football club."Training starts next Tuesday,it's every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon so better be prepared."Coach Lee said."Thanks Coach Lee I won't let you down!"Luhan beamed.

"I cant believe I actually made it into the Football club!"Luhan exclaimed still ecstatic from earlier."You were genuinely really good so it was expected you'd get in!"Xiumin praised."Hey Xiumin-ssi!"A voice echoed across the corridor.Xiumin stopped in his tracks and looked back.Luhan being the confused little deer he was and clearly had no  idea what was going on just turned around to see."Chen?"Xiumin Hyung said."Yeah it's me!"The owner of the voice who was supposedly Chen said.Then it clicked to Luhan,he was Kim Jongdae/Chen that Baekhyun had introduced during lunch earlier that day."Ah you must be Chen,Baekhyun told me about you,"Luhan bowed politely."Oh hello you're the new kid if I'm not wrong,Luhan right?"Chen asked to confirm."Yeah I am." "What brings you here Chen?I thought you won't be back till next week cuz of your relatives that had visited?"Xiumin asked."Aigoo~,I came to see you Xiumin-ssi!"Chen said doing aegyo.Luhan could clearly see Xiumin's flushed face,he was literally beet red at that point.First time he had seen 包子Hyung blush.Then he remembered the secret that Baek had told him,Xiumin had a crush on Chen! He snickered at the thought."Do you mind if I borrow Xiumin for awhile?"Chen asked."Nah it's totally fine,I still need to grab my stuff from the locker." Luhan replied.

Sehun's POV

Finally,my time in detention was over.I sling my bag over my shoulder and threw the empty drink cup into the trash. I still hadn't forgotten about my plan for revenge and how I was going to sabotage that damned Luhan though.As I walked through the corridor,I saw a familiar silhouette in the distance.Luhan.....I smirked and thought,I guess I'll get my revenge a day early then.

Luhan's POV

Just as I had reached my locker,all of a sudden,someone had pushed my against the lockers,their arms trapped me between them,I looked up and realised it was Oh Jerkhun.......

Author's Note:

Ayyy we made it to the 5th chapter, it's almost 10pm so imma make this short I guess.Anyways thanks for the support! Baii!