Chapter 33:Valentine’s Dance Pt 3

I’ll make you fall for me~

Third Person POV 

"Lalisa Manoban!"Mark Hyung announced.Half hearted applause filled the room,a few groaned at the name.Lisa put a winning smile on her face and walked up the stage."Could the King of tonight,Oh Sehun step up as well?"Mark asked as he scanned through the crowd for a certain blonde haired boy.

"Sehun Oppa go up!"His fan girls exclaimed excitedly.Sehun groaned inwardly,he would've much rather stayed by Luhan's side even if he was focused on his novel,it was a much better option than going up on stage with Lisa.Luhan didn't even notice or care for the commotion and kept reading his novel.Sehun was getting pushed forward by the students and soon enough he appeared on the stage."Finally!Anyway, let's have a proper formal dance on the dance floor and the pair to start it off would be.......Sehun and Lisa!I mean what could be more perfect?"He stated.Lisa twirled her hair,a flirtatious gesture before extending he hand out to Sehun. "Shall we take it to the dance floor?"She suggested seductively to Sehun."Sehun barely held back a gag as he made his decision."Mark Hyung,what if I dance with someone else?"He asked boldly.A sharp gasp cut through the atmosphere of the auditorium,though a couple students already expected a reaction like this,preferably Sehun's group of friends."Well....I am in no place to stop you so,sure ? "Mark accepted though was slightly taken aback.Plus Lisa's menacing gaze wasn't helping things either.Sehun flashed him a thankful smile and he walked through the crowd,a few of the fangirls squealed as he walked in their direction but their happiness was outlived as he walked right past them to a small corner where an unsuspecting deer awaited.Sehun didn't want to disrupt his reading but it was rare a chance like this.Though he didn't know exactly why he felt so attracted to the deer,he assumed that it was just to agitate Lisa,but he doubted so.He gently grabbed his thin wrist,causing Luhan to look up in surprise,making him drop his book.He was just about to scold Sehun when he realised everyone's eyes were on them and he held himself back.He wasn't completely clueless on what had happened,he still heard the things about choosing King and Queen and stuff,though he wasn't sure why Sehun had came over to drag him to the middle of the dance floor!Luhan just realised the spotlight was directly shining onto them."What in Hades are you doing?"He whispered to Sehun.Though the younger didn't answer,well he didn't need to."Wow!Luhan certainly takes the title Queen/King better than Lisa does.Sorry just my personal opinion."Mark said.Though,I think anyone could agree Luhan was much better suited for Sehun."Cue the slow dance music!"Mark Hyung ordered and Sehun's right hand held onto Luhan's slim waist while his left hand on his shoulder.Luhan looked up surprised and his eyes met with Sehun's."Do I have the honour of dancing with you?Luhan?" He asked though he definitely was not accepting no as an answer."S-sure,"Luhan stammered nervously and placed a hand on Sehun's broad shoulders.They swayed to the music,Luhan tired to avoid Sehun's gaze,it was like he was looking into his soul.But Sehun had other plans,he tilted Luhan's head upwards not letting him avert his eyes.

Luhan's POV 

Looking into Sehun's glistening dark brown orbs,he swore he could see the entire universe in them.Something fluttered in his chest,his heart beat a little quicker,he had to remind himself to breathe sometimes as Sehun's eyes drew him in.It was an unexplainable feeling,you had to experience it for yourself to know what it was.He wasn't even focused on the dance or their surroundings anymore,only one thing filled his mind and that was Sehun,who knows what came over him, but he couldn't pull away.

Sehun's POV 

Staring right into Luhan's mesmerising eyes,he noticed they shifted coulour in the light.Sometimes hazel,sometimes they could be an array of colours.That was just how magical Luhan was.He was looks were so enchanting,it had been awhile since he focused on his features,the last time was back on that bus,when he lent the jacket to him.His heart was pounding in his chest,or was he dreaming?He didn't know.All that mattered in his mind was the close contact between him and Luhan,it left him breathless as they danced the night away.

Third Person POV 

No one could object how good they looked together.It was like milk and cookies,Venus and Mars,Percy and Annabeth. Though there was someone who wasn't happy at all,and that was Lisa.When Sehun first rejected her,she was furious,but when he chose Luhan out of all the people,she could explode any second,she barely kept her cool as she left in a huff,fists clenched,she punched the school walls before getting her chauffeur to send her home.She had had enough embarrassment already.

Back at the dance,couples were dancing on the dance floor along to the beta of the song.Sehun and Luhan were in a world of their own.They also hadn't noticed how close their faces were,only centimetres apart,if any false action,their lips would've collided.Sehun was tempted too,he had a lingering feeling to press his lips against Luhan's pink and pouty lips of his.Though,before he could do anything, a loud whoop sliced through the air.The two pulled away reluctantly,their cheeks tinted pink as they went to figure out the commotion. It was Chanyeol and Baekhyun.Baekhyun was holding onto a  bouquet of roses,and a gold bracelet adorned his wrists while Chanyeol looked like the happiest man alive."Hear that!Park Chanyeol is MINE!"Baekhyun yelled protectively and proceeded to pull Chanyeol into a kiss at that. "See, Chanbaek is real!I knew it!" Luhan teased his friends."And I also know Hunhan would be real too!"Baekhyun retorted and stuck out his tongue."As if!"Though it seemed more like Luhan was convincing himself rather than Baekhyun.The rest of their friends congratulated Chanyeol and Baekhyun as they gathered together."Well you're out of the single pringle group now."Kai sighed and patted Chanyeol's back. “你不是单身狗啦(your not a lone dog anymore)!”Kris said in Chinese."Well,should we head out to the courtyard?It's quite hot in here."Lay asked and they bounded off to the courtyard , away from the loud music and crowd of the auditorium.

Author's Note:

Finaly dome with chapters about the dance,though I still have the plot for the aftermath of the dance,the courtyard stuff.Anyways,baii!