Chapter 4:An encounter with Oh Sehun

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

"Watch where you're going!" An unfamiliar voice hollered."Ugh...."I groaned as I got up from the ground,my legs ached but it would probably heal pretty quickly."Yah! Did you listen to what I said?"the same voice shouted.I looked up and saw my self face to face with another student. "Apologise to me for crashing into me,I know I'm handsome but control yourself!"He yelled again.Did he really have the audacity to make me apologise for his wrongdoing and then with his high self esteem to say he was handsome! I had to put him in his place."I have to apologise to you? No way am I gonna apologise to someone who clearly bumped into me first!"I argued back."Do you even know who I am?""I'm new here and so what if I know who you are?"I asked."I am Oh Sehun,the school's prince,you should be kneeling down to me you know."He snickered sticking his head up high as he said it with pride."I don't care if your some sort of stuck up brat,it doesn't give you the right to accuse others of something you did!"I pointed right at him and stared him in the eyes as I retorted."You really have some guts to argue with me huh!"Sehun hollered.He picked me up by my collar and looked me in the eyes,I gulped."I'll make you pay for messing with me....."he threatened and released me from his grasp.

A loud gasp was heard right after he left and students were huddled together,gossiping about the matter that had just occurred."I quickly picked up my tray and put in the tray return area and ran out of the cafeteria,face flushed due to embarrassment."Luhan Hyung!"Baekhyun called out."Hey Baek,you probably know what's up."I said dejected."To be honest you really had the guts to talk back to Sehun and not even back down to him,you might just be the person to put him in his place ya know."Baekhyun smirked as he said that."I didn't want to do that,he's just being a jerk and thinks he's so high and mighty just cuz his pretty face gets him out of trouble,"I grumbled annoyed. "Anyways I'm going to have you meet my friends!"Baekhyun jumped up in excitement for like the millionth time that day.

"Hey guys look who I brought!"Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly to the group of boys at the back of the school."New kid?"A boy with a chubby face spoke.He really reminded me of a....."包子"(steamed bun)I accidentally said out loud."A what now?"Baekhyun asked."Sorry it just slipped off the tongue but I called him a steamed bun in Chinese since he sorta resembles one,no offence,"I said sheepishly."Nah it's fine I'm Kim Minseok but you can just call me Xiumin,"He says reaching his hand out for me to shake.I do so gladly and introduce myself."Nice to meet you,I'm Luhan,you could call me Lu or 小鹿(Xiao Lu) which is what my close friends usually address me as." "I'll just call you Luhan is that fine?"Xiumin Hyung asks."Yeah sure call me whatever you feel comfortable with Hyung!"I beamed at him."Xiumin-ssi where's Tao?"Baekhyun asked."He's probably with Kris."He replied."It feels like Tao has abandoned us,now he's got a boyfriend while we're single af,"Baekhyun whined as he pretended to cry."What do you mean Baekkie Hyung,I'm right here!"Tao popped up from the bushes."OMG you literally almost gave me a heart attack!"Baekhyun exaggerated."Anyways care to introduce your new friend?"He asked."Hello,I'm Luhan and I heard you're from China as well?"I said."Nice a fellow Chinese,just call me Tao,"he said giving me a soft smile."I already heard about you actually,"Tao said."Who told you?"Xiumin Hyung,Baekhyun and I replied simultaneously."Kris Hyung,he told me about a new Chinese kid joining,he already knew your name since he knew someone from the school board,Sehun seems pretty intrigued by you,he ran all the way to the dance studio to ask Kai for more info,"Tao explained."Well,whoever that Jerkhun is I don't care."I said."Wow already enemies with the face of the University,"Xiumin said."Well who told him to bump into me,literally screamed at me to apologise when he was the one that wasn't looking and bumped into me first,then had the audacity to say he's so handsome and that I couldn't resist him and accused me of bumping into him!"I ranted.The trio were stunned at my sudden outburst and how daring I was to complain about the "prince of the school"."You really are an interesting one huh,"Tao said."That's what everyone says,"I stated as I flipped my hair sassily,as the trio burst out in laughter.

Sehun's POV 

That darned kid,I hadn't even caught his name yet,I'll be sure to find him soon though and teach him a lesson,I'll make sure of it.I slammed my fist on my desk instinctively,"Oh Sehun! Your getting detention after school!"Mr Kang ordered.Just great,this is all because of that one kid.I swore under my breath,whoever that kid was,I'll make sure to make him pay. I grinned as thoughts ran through my head on how to make his time at the University a traumatic one.

Author's Note:

You guys should have guessed that he'd bump into the one and only Oh Sehun,I mean this is mainly a Hunhan fanfic with mentions of other ships as well!I also do enjoy the nickname "Jerkhun" that was created by fellow fanfic writers,so yeah I don't know who created it but creds to them.