Chapter 18:Tragedy at its finest(well it seems like that to Baek)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

The school bell had rang and it was time for Luhan to be dismissed,when he made it to where his bike was parked,he noticed a small post it note attached to the handle."I warn you,Sehun is mine...~Sehun's Girlfriend" "Lalisa Monabon,of course,"Luhan muttered unhappily under his breath as he crumple the note into a ball and threw it onto the ground.  While he was cycling to work,his phone vibrated in his pocket,signifying someone had sent him a text.He stopped his bike for a moment and fished out his phone,

"包子":

Hey Lulu!I hope you haven't forgotten Soccer training tml!Anyways,training is about 2 hours long,we have 1/2 and hour for lunch.Also,we're playing a friendly match against a neighbouring university,but we are still aiming to win! 

"Luhan":

Of course Hyung,thanks for the reminder :D! 

Luhan replied with a smile.He hasn't played competitive Soccer since he was 16 but he still enjoyed the sport.Hopefully his skills won't be too rusty,he did ace the application test though.I should think positively,Luhan thought and cycled to the bubble tea shop.

"Hey Luhan,the shop's packed today,so could you stay a few extra hours through the night?I know you've been working overtime the past few days but we've been really busy."Lucas,his coworker said."Sure why not?I'll be coming in for work late tomorrow since I have a friendly Soccer match which will be about half and hour." "Okay! Let's get back to work!" Lucas exclaimed as they started taking in orders.

                           A few hours later.......

"Finally!We're done!"Lucas exaggerated and fell back onto the couch in the break room."Thanks for helping me clean up,you didn't have to stay."Luhan stated gratefully."I was the one that asked you whether you could do the night shift,I can't just leave you hanging!" "Well I'm going to head off now,bye Lucas!" Luhan waved and mounted his bike towards the apartment complex.The streeets were silent as most were of the citizens were already sleeping,Luhan didn't realise how late it was till he set his alarm clock,"12.47 a.m.!"Luhan yelled exasperated.Hopefully I'll be able to wake up,I can't be late.Luhan thought before he drifted off to sleep.

Of course,he was late....Luhan woke up due to the sunlight streaming in through the windows,for some reason,his alarm clock didn't go off."6.50 a.m.!"Luhan jumped out from under the covers,he was supposed to wake up 20 minutes earlier!He dashed to the bathroom,brushed in teeth in seconds and changed into his clothes,but since he couldn't afford to lose track of time,he pulled a grey oversized shirt over his head and a pair of jeans,if they weren't in Korea,this would've been perfectly normal.Just that it was the start of February and Korea is still freakishly cold! He didn't even think twice about the outfit,bolted past the kitchen and kicked on a pair of white converse,mounted his bike and cycled as quickly as he could.

What Luhan didn't realise,was that he hadn't even bothered to grab a coat or a jacket,and the dark eye circles under his eyes were really showing,he obviously didn't have time for makeup and his eyes were droopy.He looked like a survivor of the walking dead,but probably 10 times worse.Ho only realised this when it was time for Math.When he sat down beside Baekhyun,the beagle-like boy was submerged in his own thoughts that when he finally noticed Luhan,he didn't notice the state Luhan was in till a about a minute had passed when he dropped his notebook onto the floor,as well as his jaw.

"HYUNG!THIS IS THE WORST STATE I'VE EVER SEEN YOU IN,AND I'M NOT JUST TALKING ABOUT YOUR APPARAL!"Baekhyun shouted to the high heavens."Do I really look that bad?" Luhan asked."Take a look for yourself." Baekhyun shoved a mirror into his hands,Luhan was bewildered at how he looked,"Oh wow,I look horrible.." "Hyung!Why are your hands so thin!I know you're slim but this is unhealthy!And your deathly pale,like you're paler than my great grandma and she's literally a corpse!" "Calm down Baekhyun,it was just because of the late nights I've been having." Luhan explained."That's not helping your situation here,now confide in your best friend why you look like this." Baekhyun demanded.Luhan sighed,giving in and told him everything,other than the weird feelings that he's been having and Sehun."You've had a rough week,are you sure you can still go for Soccer training,much less participate in the match?" Baekhyun asked concerned laced in his voice. "I'm sure I'll be fine Baek,although,how did you know about the match?" "Chen told me,Xiuminnie had told him about it and he wanted to root for y'all so I thought I should come too!" Baekhyun exclaimed."Okay,having you guys there would be nice!" Luhan nodded in agreement.

The bell for last period had went off,and Luhan stumbles into the cafeteria.He'd been feeling really groggy and blur throughout the last few hours,he though of going to the nurse's office but decided against it,he was going to participate in the match no matter the circumstance.
                       2 hours and 30 minutes later....

The Soccer team from the neighbouring university had arrived.Xiumin and Luhan were on the side,stretching while waiting for Coach Lee to announce the beginning of the match."Are you sure you can play?" Xiumin asked."I'm fine 包子,it's just a minor headache."Luhan replied.Xiumin also knew about Luhan's condition,I mean he looked like he stepped out of a gravestone."Everyone gather!The match begins in 1 minute!"Coach Lee blew his whistle and beckoned his students to go over.Luhan looked to his right and saw a few students,some from his university,some from the other.He scanned through the crowd and spotted his group of friends.It really wasn't that hard to see them,they were holding up giant banners which had Xiumin and his name on it.Then,he locked eyes with.....Oh Sehun

Author's Note:

I know I said that this chapter was going to be the big scene,but there was way too much content to write into this one chapter so it will be saved for tomorrow's,anyways baii!