Chapter 20:Caring for his Hyung?

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV 

"Sehun?"Luhan muttered as he stared dazed at the sight in front of him.He tried lifting his right hand but to his surprise,Sehun's hand was grabbing onto it tightly,Luhan pried off his fingers and caressed Sehun's face.Luhan would never admit but he was certainly handsome,and he looked especially cute asleep."H-huh?Your awake?"Sehun had woken up as Luhan quickly snatched his hand away."Yeah...what happened?" "Well,you sort of passed out and I'm going to take care of you for the next 2 days till you are nursed back to health,but I think it'll take more than 2 days though..."explained Sehun."Wha-"Luhan day up straight immediately but a pain in his back shot up his spine as he grimaced."Careful Lu,you fell flat on your back,it probably hurts a lot." "How did I get here?And where are the others?" Luhan asked."Uhh,the others left already,they'd probably visit you when they're free,also I think it's time we go,it's already 6 p.m."Sehun stated,avoiding the first question that Luhan had asked.But Luhan decided not to press on with it as he was drowsy and tired.

Before Luhan could even try to stand,Sehun picked him up bridal style."What are you doing!"Luhan struggles in Sehun's grip,flustered at the action."Could you stop moving around,you're in no shape to walk on your own so I'm carrying you,no buts."Sehun said firmly as he walked out of the infirmary with Luhan in his arms.Luhan's face flushed red as they walked towards Sehun's car.Its the Mercedes...thought Luhan as he saw the car.He was amused by the fact that anytime he had to carpool with Sehun they were always riding in the same car.It must be a coincidence...

Sehun set Luhan down on the car seat,he fumbled with his keys and took off.Not a single word was shared throughout the ride,Luhan admired the view outside the window,until he noticed that it went the route to his apartment."Sehun,this isn't the way to my place...."Luhan said,his voice dangerously low."I know,you're staying at mine." "But..." "It's better,I have a larger living space,it'll be fine,I don't bite."Sehun's aid with a teasing tone at the last sentence . Ugh,he never changes....Luhan thought.

About 15 minutes later,they arrived at the Oh Mansion.Luhan had been here last week for a sleepover he was forced to go too.He recalled the time Sehun had pulled him into his embrace,he blushed at the thought.Sehun had parked the car in the garage,it seemed like there were multiple cars there,Sehun picked Luhan up into his arms again,like he was a feather and walked into his mansion.He climbed up the stairs into a bedroom,Luhan thought that it was a guest room,but he thought wrong.It was Sehun's room.How could he tell?Well,on the door,there was a metal sign that read,"Sehun's room-No entering without permission"

When Sehun finally put him down on the ground and opened the door to his room,he gasped in shock.The room was a mess.No one ever bothered to clean it,and that no one was Sehun."What's wrong?" Sehun asked like it was perfectly normal for him to live in such an untidy environment."What's wrong?You have the audacity to say what's wrong!This place looks like a junkyard for the rich!Branded clothes strewn all over the floor,I can't even describe!Get me a broom now!" Luhan ranted."Okay,fine..."Sehun reluctantly went to find a broom as Luhan went to work.He sorted out all the clothes by brand and hung them in the closet that was in terrible a state as well.He turned off the computer that for some reason Sehun was way to lazy to even save the power on it,I guess the rich don't bother about stuff like that.He sorted the stationary and the rest of the mess in the room.He even went into the bathroom and picked up all the dirty laundry in the room,threw them into the washing machine to wash so he'd have a clean set of clothes.By the time Sehun had returned with a broom,his room looked way cleaner,tidier and neat.Everything was placed in order.The booms and comics on his shelves arranged by volume and series,it was incredible."Finally your back!Now pass me that broom!"Luhan commanded,snatching the broom out of his hands(why did Luhan even bother to ask) and swept the floor clean,free of dust.He even went the extra mile to get a mop and made sure the whole floor was squeaky clean.Sehun was sure about one thing,Luhan was a neat freak.It was so clean that Luhan didn't even notice where he was going and slipped,luckily Sehun's quick reflexes caught Luhan.It reminded Sehun of the time back during the sleepover when he had caught him.

"T-thanks,your not off the hook!"Luhan quickly regained his composure."What do you mean?" Sehun didn't find Luhan intimidating,I mean he had a baby face and was so adorable icebergs would melt.“你的房间乱七八糟你还说什么事!”(Your room is such a mess and you still ask what's up!)Sehun looks at him confused."Uhh,well I assume you're scolding me,but could you at least do it in Korean?" "Ugh whatever!" Luhan stomped his feet like a child having a temper tantrum over ice cream."Well,I'll go get dinner..."Sehun replied sneaking out of the room,Luhan could be intimidating at times....

Once Sehun had left,Luhan took a proper look around the room.The interior of the room wasn't all that bad,it was Palin and simple,a little more monotonous than Luhan would've liked but it wasn't his room.The walls were dark grey,a dark wood floor and a large king sized bed.a white bookshelf full of mostly comics,he didn't have time to think about what books they were when he was arranging them,an oak wood desk with stationary and what not,there was also a 65 inch flatscreen TV.His focus went back to the desk when he noticed a black book,it had a design of a wolf on it,it looks withered with age but it seemed important to Sehun...Luhan didn't k ow how he guessed it,maybe it was just his intuition.He had an urge to pick it up and read it,but decided against it.He wasn't going to violate the maknae's secrets,he wasn't that type of person.Just then,the door creaked  open.....

Author's Note:

Hello!The plot is going well so far,they'll bond over the next couple of chapters but the thought of them becoming a couple still has quite a few chapters to go,but it'll come soon,anyways I thought of going with a diary idea since  Luhan did stumble upon Sehun's diary in real life 6-8 years back.