Chapter 19:The main plot

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

Sehun? He was actually here?Luhan quickly broke eye contact as he thought.His heart was racing,he's here to support him!Well,Xiumin Hyung and he himself I guess...But why would he be here?

                 10 minutes before the match started....

Sehun had just stepped out of the practice room where he was having Dance club at.Kai and he were members of the dance club,"Hurry Chanyeol!The match starts in minutes!" A voice filled with enthusiasm exclaimed."Hold your horses Baekkie!We still have time!Oh-Sehun?"Chanyeol had turned and noticed Sehun standing there in a daze."Hey Chanyeol,what match were you guys talking about?" Sehun's sked curious."Luhan and Xiumin are playing a friendly match with the neighbouring university but I bet they're still gonna win!" Baekhyun said ecstatic. "Would you like to tag along?"Chanyeol asked."Huh?Well-"Before Sehun could finish his sentence,Lisa had came up to them.Baekhyun rolled his eyes and said"So do you want to tag along,make your decision quick,I feel like suffocating."Baekhyun exaggerated."Go where?And aren't you going with me?"Lisa pleaded using puppy eyes."Lisa,I've been hanging out with you the past few days,I'd like to have some quality time with my friends,so Chanyeol and Baekhyun,I accept the offer!"Sehun decided.Lisa was fuming.Sehun swore steam was shooting out of her ears."Cmon let's go!" Baekhyun yelled loudly and Chanyeol and Sehun followed behind.Sehun was half he could escape from his clingy friend.

Another reason Sehun agreed was so he'd be able to see Luhan,it had been quite a few days since he last spoke to the boy and he honestly missed his presence.And so that's where he was.

Third Person POV 

"Get to your positions!Match is starting!"Coach Lee ordered as the teams scrambled to their positions.Luhan was striker,along with Minseok,when the Coach Lee blew the whistle,they bolted for the ball.Luhan ran like the wind,and managed to reach the football first.He passed it to Minseok who received it successfully.And the game continued on smoothly,the neighbouring university stood no chance against them.The 10 of them who were spectating at the bleachers cheered at the top of their lungs for their friends.One person in particular,was chanting someone's name obnoxiously loud.And to the rest of the 9's surprise,it was the maknae,Sehun."LUHAN!"Echoed through the field as Sehun stood up cheering for his Hyung and for some reason,his voice hadn't gone hoarse.

Whenever Sehun shouted his name encouragingly,a new pump of adrenaline would push him forward,making goals each time,the game was ending soon,but that was when Luhan started to falter.His whole body ached,his legs wanted to give up on him.But every time his friends were there encouraging him,he pressed on,pushing the pain aside and focusing on the goal.When he scored the last point for the team,loud cheers were heard across the field.His team mates pat him on the back,but his achievement didn't last long.A few seconds later,his vision doubled over and the world was in spirals,then his knees buckled,falling onto the ground.The last thing he remembered were people calling out his name,before he out.

Sehun's POV 

He was just about to run down to congratulate his hyungs when Luhan had fainted."LUHAN HYUNG!"He yelled in desperation as he quickened his pace,running towards his limp Hyung.Following begins his tracks were the rest of his hyungs.Xiumin Hyung tried to carry Luhan but he was way too sweaty and tired to do so.Sehun pushed his way into the circle of people surrounding Luhan and picked him up,bridal style.A few of Sehun's fangirls that were there were shocked,they were about to fish their phones out to take a picture when Tao,glared at them.They immediately dropped their phones since they new what would be best for them.An angry Kungfu panda isn't going to help.

Luhan wasn't heavy at all,he was almost as light as a feather.Unknowingly,tears had formed in his eyes,he rushed to the nurse's office "Help please!He fainted after the football match!" "Put him down on the bed,I'll settle this."The nurse on duty replied.Sehunhad to stand outside of the curtain that was blocking him and Luhan.He nibbled on his nails,his face was scrunched up,worried about the little deer.Soon enough,his hyungs appeared behind him,hugging and puffing."Where's Lulu Hyung?"Baekhyun asked,concerned."He's in there,"Sheun pointed at the curtain."The nurse is checking his condition." "Aishi!He just wouldn't listen,he told me he wasn't feeling well yet he still insisted on participating."Xiumin grumbled."Hello,friends of Luhan?"The nurse came from behind the curtain."Yes we are,how is our friend doing now?" They asked simultaneously."Luhan's condition is stable.But he is extremely malnourished,from the looks of it,he's been skipping many meals and has been sleeping at unruly timings.He should not have done any vigorous activity for at least 2 weeks,he's still sleeping but he'll wake up soon enough."The nurse explained."Can we visit him?"Lay asked. "Only 1 person can stay with him,it's best for the rest of you to go home." "I'll stay,"Sehun raised his hand instantaneously."Okay Sehun,if you need any help contact us!" The 10 of them waved as they headed off.

Sehun walked into the infirmary and sat on the stool right by Luhan's bed,he observed the sleeping boy.He had dark eye circles under his eyes and his hands were way too skinny,you could feel his bones under there."No wonder he was so light,"Sehun muttered.Out of the blue,the curtain was opened."Also,I don't think he has anyone to take care of him at home,could you do that?"Alsed the nurse from behind the curtain."Of course,"Sehun replied."Thanks so much for volunteering,I'll give you guys the next 2 days off school." 

Once the nurse had left,Sehun was holding Luhan's hand tightly and soon fell asleep due to how tired he was.About an hour later,Luhan had woken up, in a heat he assumed was the infirmary with a head of blonde hair by his side....

Author's Note:

Here it is!Sorry Lulu but this is a big part of the story where Hunhan's bond would strengthen during the aftermath of the accident!Anyways hope you enjoyed!