Chapter 52:Strange message+KAISOO

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

Remember how Luhan said he'd like the rest of the week off?Well that clearly went down the rabbit hole didn't it?I think I should explain what had occurred...So after kicking Sehun out of his apartment,he technically had the whole week to himself,and what did he decide to do with it?Continue his projects and essays given by his teachers.He had made quite a dent in it already and it was only the first week so if he kept that same pace up,he'd be done by the next week and a half.At about 10.30p.m. that night,Luhan was just having a petty quarrel with the boys about the events of the previous night,till he had gotten a private message from Chen.He decided to check it out. (this was the message sent by Chen)

Uh...hey guys,this is a really important message so please don't share this with anyone else(you know who you are) even if you think it'll be funny,I need all of you to be there,(unless you have a valid reason not to)and if coincidentally you can't make it,I'm forcing you to do so over Zoom.The meeting place is the public library(the one a couple blocks away from the bubble tea shop Luhan Hyung works at) and be there by 10 a.m.Preferably a few minutes earlier if you can. You must be asking yourself,why?Can't we just do it over text or call,well,the matters I'll be discussing cannot be conveyed over text or calls,and no,I'm not in trouble or anything,it's just important.   -Chen

Luhan pondered over why Chen couldn't of just sent it to the group chat instead of private messaging them one by one,but he was getting tired and didn't really care about it much,other than the fact that it'll disrupt his perfect schedule he had thought up for himself to complete his essays and other work but that'll be a problem for tomorrow right?Issue is,he seems to be busy tomorrow.

And that's where Luhan is now,the earliest one to arrive at the library in a pretty secluded spot which he had found with enough seating for the 12 of them.He actually had arrived barely 1 minute before the meeting started and yet there was no one there in sight.He was one of the few people in the library at the current time since he imagined others were sleeping in for the holidays.Finally,the supposed "Host" of this meeting had arrived a couple seconds shy of the actual meeting time."Hey Luhan Hyung,I'm surprised you're the only one here."Chen stated."Now are you going to explain what in Hades is going on and why you were so suspicious yesterday night?" Luhan interrogated."Ah..yes,I'll explain that when everyone has arrived."Luhan wasn't exactly satisfied with that answer but he couldn't get anymore out of Chen so they just waited in silence for the rest of the boys.

The others came in not too long ago,asking practically the same questions Luhan had asked himself,but Chen still didnt spill till the last few people of their group arrived."Ugh tell Kai,Kyungsoo and Xiumin to hurry up!I can't wait anymore!"Baekhyun huffed, stomping his foot in protest.Soon,Kaisoo had arrived but they were....holding hands?!The boys were shocked and couldn't believe their eyes,then something even more unbelievable happened,Kai started whining about something to Kyungsoo which then Kyungsoo gave in by giving him a quick kiss on the lips?!Then Kai was satisfied and walked towards the gaping boys who had witnessed that whole ordeal. "What's up?"Kai asked,giving the boys a strange look. "What's up?! You guys just showed a public display of affection right in our faces and you ask us what's up? Chen's situation can wait,I need to know about you two's relationship,right here and right now!" Baekhyun ordered and none of the boys disagreed."I told you to wait!"Kyungsoo complained,glaring at Kai."Well they'd find out anyway so no point in hiding I guess."Kai responded nonchalantly.Kai then turned to look at his friends,"Kaisoo is official."He announced."Since when and spill the freaking tea!"Tao exclaimed."Okay fine,it all started when I pulled Kyungsoo to the dance floor at Sehun's part.....

                               ~Flashback~
 

"I didn't agree to this Kim Jong-in!"Kyungsoo yelled in protest as he was dragged to the middle of the dance floor,where the other partygoers were,dancing and who-knows-what.For some odd reason,Kai didn't follow his buddies like usual during a party but Kyungsoo didn't really complain.And he definitely wouldn't admit that Kai looked really hot right there and then with his v-neck sweater in about 30 degree celsius weather but he didn't care.Maybe that was a hint that Satansoo had the tiniest,teeny little crush on Kai.He always thought he was attractive,but he didn't like bad boys that constantly broke the rules.He dreamed of settling down with someone who shared a similar intelligence level and was sweet and caring.He never expected to end up with this daredevil,who had a reputation for picking up chicks(and guys as well) left and right.Kai was charming no doubt,he was apart of Kyungsoo's little fantasy of having a rebellious boyfriend and breaking a couple rules here and there with him.But Kyungsoo quickly shook the thought out of his head,the more he thought about Kai,the more his crush grew.And well,to say the least,he thought about Kai a lot.So you can guess that little bit of infatuation grew into a full blown crush on Kai.And since earlier this year,Kai's little antics started getting to him.

"Soo~you aren't mad at me are you?"Kai asked,his signature puppy eye(which for some odd reason almost their whole group have except himself and maybe Luhan Hyung)glistening in the strobing lights." Not for now at least,I was just thinking,"Kyungsoo said with a slight smile gracing his lips.Kai on the other hand could barely hold back from pressing his lips on to Kyungsoo's.As Kai ruled the dance floor,Kyungsoo admired him from the side,awkwardly doing his own little shimmy.It wasn't like he couldn't dance,he could dance quite well mind you,he just didn't like doing it in front of a large crowd,and was also scared of embarrassing himself in front of Kai so he held back. He was a little bit of an introvert but he'd let loose sometimes(read as very rarely).By the time the clock struck 10,Kai decided it was time to make his move.


Right as Kai did the choreography's killing point,he just got up and left which shocked many of the other partygoers,even Kyungsoo himself.As some of the other people on the dance floor begged him to stay and continue the choreo,he grabbed Kyungsoo's arm and whisked him away to the garden in the backyard where the gardener would tend to the plants at the rise of dawn."Kai?"Kyungsoo asked as he admired the  flora around them.Mrs Oh certainly had the most gorgeous garden fit for a queen Kyungsoo had ever seen.He himself was pretty well to do as well and his parents also had a whole piece of land used for farming but they'd never had a garden for aesthetic purposes."So..uh...Do Kyungsoo,"Kai started,slightly nervous and Kyungsoo just turned to face him.He dint even realise Kai had his hand in the palm of his own." You are literally the most perfect human being I have ever seen,I too question if you're even human as how could someone be as entrancing as you.I don't have much experience in expressing my love for someone so I'd often search the internet for dad jokes and stuff which may seem a little too cringy but I did it all so as to win your heart.I know I'm not really worth to be your boyfriend since I'm just a play boy while you are intelligent,you have vocals that are out of this world and you cook the best dishes.Most importantly,you have a kind heart and you also have a feisty side which I try to bring out since I think it's super adorable. I dream of waking up to your delicious cooking wafting from the kitchen every morning and I may not have won your heart yet,but I know I'll make you fall for me eventually."Kai confessed.He tried for a smile but he wasn't sure about Kyungsoo's reaction.His smile dropped but someone's hand lifted his head back up." Is that a confession?If so...I accept."Kyungsoo said nonchalantly,but his cheeks were beet red which he tried to hide by standing away from the fairy lights."R- really?"Kai exclaimed though he already knew the answer."Duh pabo."Kyungsoo muttered and pressed his lips against Kai's.Kai practically combusted and he froze for about 10 seconds before finally reacting and kissed his now boyfriend Kyungsoo eagerly.It was like out of a fairytale book.

Once they parted for air,Kai remembered a little detail that he had forgotten about.He removed a small packet from his pocket and tore it open,inside was a grape flavoured ring pop which he thought Kyungsoo might like.Kai then got down on one knee and started another speech"So this isn't a proposal(obviously),I want to give this to you as a promise ring,I didn't exactly have the time to go shopping for an actual ring but anyway, what a promise ring is,is that it holds my vow of never ever leaving you,I'll get you an actual one when I have the time but this'll do for now.It's grape flavoured by the way,I hope you like it." Kyungsoo was quite amused by all of it but he thought it was really thoughtful that Kai would do this.Kai then proceeded to place the ring on his finger and he smiled in triumph as now Kyungsoo was his official boyfriend."Are you going to try it?"Kai asked,eyes darting to the ring pop."Oh." Kyungsoo didn't exactly like grape or sweets in general but he didn't want to ruin Kai's mood so he took a quick and smiled back at Kai.For some reason,he exceptionally liked the sweet,maybe because it was from his sweetheart. And yes,Kyungsoo always wanted to call his significant other that.Kai then proceeded to catch Kyungsoo's lips in another passionate kiss and he could taste the grape flavouring in the kiss.And you can imagine what happened for the rest of the night...
 

                            ~Back to present~
 

Baekhyun squealed once the story was done and cooed over both Kai and Kyungsoo before Chanyeol dragged him away.The boys all congratulated the couple and welcomed the beginning of Kaisoo.Then Lay realised that someone has been missing from the group for quite awhile now,"Uh guys,where's Xiumin Hyung?" "That's the point."Chen stated."What do you mean?"They asked simultaneously."Xiumin is not apart of this conversation,if not why didn't you think I'd just send the message to the group chat and to each of y'all individually."Chen retorted."But why would you leave out Xiumin?He's part of our group too!"Tao huffed.Chen took a deep breath and said,"That's because....I need your help in confessing to Xiumin......"

Author's Note:

Oof I'm late again but anyway just an update,I've been putting in my choices and stuff after the results releasing and a lot of other things so I only did this half way yesterday.But great news is I hit 100(ok over the 100 but whatever) subscribers on this story a few days ago!I'm planning something to celebrate the occasion. So baii for now!