Chapter 39:Bet?

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

It was almost closing time for the shop and Luhan and Lucas were just finishing up the last of the orders."You know,you shouldn't tease Sehun like that.He's still your hyung after all." Luhan said sternly."But he's incredibly fun to tease!Plus,I think he has a crush on you~"Lucas responded with a cheeky grin on his face.Luhan smacked his head lightly and let out an airy laugh."You and your imagination again."Luhan stated and wagged his finger."I've always been a creative child!"Lucas praised as they closed up the shop."Hey Luhan hyung!" "Yeah?" "Let's make a bet."Lucas suggested."What bet?" "If you do end up dating Sehun in the near future,could you get me a Nintendo switch?The animal crossing version? " Luhan nearly spat out the water he had drank."That will never I happen I assure you.And an Nintendo switch?Sis I'm a broke college student.Also,animal crossing version?Are you 12 or something?"Luhan raised an eyebrow."Hey!That's mean!There's no wrong in liking animal crossing!Adults play it too you know?So do you agree to my terms,or are you a coward?"Lucas mocked and he hit a sensitive spot."Yah!I'm no coward I'm a manly man!Fine I agree to your terms." Luhan gave in."Heck yeah!Can't wait for my new Nintendo switch!"Lucas exclaimed and skipped off.Luhan slapped his forehead and thought to himself,What in Hades have I done?

                            Time skip Friday 21st February

It was the last day of the week and the group were chatting and enjoying their lunch break.Sehun was,yet again drinking bubble tea.(what's new?🤷🏻‍♀️)It was pretty calm and peaceful till Baekhyun being Baekhyun,dropped a bombshell."It's been a month and over since we've known Luhan hyung right?"He asked."Yeah?And what about it?"Kai raised an eyebrow."Well,we don't really know much about Luhan hyung do we?I mean we know simple things like he likes Football and is a manly man but that's about it."Baekhyun put air quotations around "manly man"."Hey!I'm manly alright ." Luhan retorted."Totally hyung...anyways I think we should head over to Lulu hyung's apartment and ask him a couple questions about himself,it could be like a get to know Luhan session!Whaddya think?" "I didn't agree to any of this.." Luhan muttered."I think "It's a great idea!"Sehun replied smirking at Luhan,making him more infuriated than he was already."I'm in too!"Xiumin announced."Me too!" "Me three!" And soon it was 11 votes against 1."We'll come over at 3 p.m. probably,"Baekhyun estimated."I ain't letting y'all chaotic hoes in mah apartment."Luhan said and snapped his fingers."Lusassy is out today huh?"Kris teased."Don't call me that!"Luhan snapped.(not actually snapping his fingers just in case y'all confused)"3 o'clock it is then!"Suho finalised and they yeeted themselves out of the cafeteria to their next class.(not literally of course,maybe they did who knows?)

Luhan's POV

It was 2.55p.m. in the afternoon and he was just informed by his co-worker Lucas that it was the boss's birthday so he didn't have to head to work that day.Luhan didn't have much to do so he tried to make his day as productive as possible, he didn't have time to waste.Like his grandparents always said to use his time wisely.And along with his parents constant nagging about how his grandparents are right and reiterating that same old Chinese saying,"不听老人言,吃亏在眼前” which essentially meant"If you don't listen to your elder's words,you will see failure"(this is a rough translation so yeah)He was just taking out his notes to revise when his doorbell rang.He groaned and opened the door to reveal 11 smirking boys.

"Hyung!I told you we'd come!Now let us in!"Baekhyun demanded."Didn't you hear what I said earlier at school,ain't no chaotic hoes gonna ruin my peace and quiet."Luhan stated."C'mon hyung,please let us in,we just want to get to know you better!"Tao pouted."Ugh,fine but remove your shoes before you step in." The 11 boys followed his orders and Luhan reluctantly opened his door.He thought the boys would settle down in his living room but they headed to his private space,his bedroom."Hey!Where are y'all going?"He questioned."Your bedroom duh,did you think we'd just sit on the couch?We have to question you in your personal space so don't question it."Baekhyun patted his shoulder and led his way in.Luhan's room was plain and simple,a soft comfy bed with white sheets and curtains that were translucent.He had simple wooden furniture to add a slight pop of colour." You have such simple taste."Baekhyun added."Eh it's not like your the one living here."Luhan stated."True." Baekhyun then proceeded to flop onto Luhan's bed like he lived there and boy,Luhan was horrified and was seething with rage. "Ooh,comfy not a bad choice of-"Baekhyun barely finished his sentence when Luhan started screaming in a completely different language."The others were scared out of their wits. To the non-chinese members,it sounded like he was speaking in a language that sounded similar to Korean,and they guessed it was probably his native language.The others however,winced at his words."What's he saying?"Chanyeol asked quietly."Lots of vulgarities,and insults and why you shouldn't sit or lay on his bed."Lay explained while Kris covered Tao's ears you protect the pure child.(okay,maybe not that pure but roll with it) Once Luhan was done ranting, his ears were red and he still looked really mad,the only thing was he looked like a frustrated deer.He took a deep breath before returning to Korean."Do.Not.Sit.Or.Lay.On.My. Bed."He spoke every word carefully."S-sorry!"Baekhyun squeaked and jumped off immediately.

"Now back to our regular scheduled programme."Luhan forced a smile and dusted the covers of his bed."Uh,where are we gonna sit?"Kai asked."On the floor.Why?" "Can't we sit on the bed Luhannie hyung?You can reward the sheets." Tao pleaded."Ugh,but that would waste water." "Pretty please hyung,with a cherry on top?"Sehun acted cute with large puppy eyes and Luhan couldn't resist."Fine.Only this time though." "Yay!You're the best hyung!"Sehun exclaimed in aegyo and jumped on the bed.The others just stared in silence."What's up?"Luhan asked curiously."Sehun rarely does aegyo..."

Author's Note

I haven't posted in 12 freaking days!Almost 2 weeks!Ugh sorry about that,also I meant to have Luhan's "QnA" on this chapter but I can't fit it in.Also did y'all see Blackpink's latest comeback!It's awesome!Makes me feel bad for making Lisa the antagonist in the story.Anyways baii!