Chapter 38:Raging Luhan(alternate title:Brat vs Brat

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

After a couple of moments of awkward silence between the two,Luhan smacked Sehun's arm harshly."Oww!What was that for?"Sehun retorted ribbing his reddening bicep,Luhan may look small in size but his smacks are no joke."That's what you get!This is all your fault!"Luhan yelled in annoyance."How is this MY fault?"Sehun protested against the already fuming deer whose ears were tinted red."You dare ask how is it your fault!Ifypu had actually took the test seriously and not slack off you could have passed.Now look at your grades!"Luhan ranted before snatching the paper out of Sehun's backpack,how he had ped his bag so quickly bewildered Sehun though that didn't last very long." And look at this!You didn't even attempt about 50% of the questions,your MCQs looked like they were guessed since there are absolutely no equations on the freaking paper!Did you even try to read some of the questions?At least Kai did his best and attempted everything.Although he may have failed,he still is striving to work hard!"Luhan panted trying to catch his breath after that long rant.Sehun frowned,not because Luhan was scolding him but because he was praising Kai."Then why don't you tutor Kai then?"Sehun deadpanned."Because he has D.O's help and he'll do well that way,and I don't want you to fail again!"Luhan snapped. He then flipped to one of the pages and pointed at one of the questions,"This is a dam pattern question which is made so students could pass the exam and you still got it wrong!"Luhan was on the verge of pulling his hair out at that point."And look at this-"Luhan was just about to complain about another question that Sehun had skipped or gotten wrong,take your pick and instead Sehun heard enough and covered his mouth with his right hand.Luhan squirmed trying to pull his hand off though with Sehun's iron grip it was nearly impossible."You really talk too much."Sehun whispered in his ear.Luhan's ears were tinted red again but not out of fury,but embarrassment."See you on Wednesday," Sehun waved nonchalantly in Luhan's direction as he left the lecture hall.Leaving a fuming and embarrassed deer clenching his fists as he stared daggers in his back.Sehun's sharp ears even caught Luhan's shrill shrieking of I'll kill you Oh Jerkhun!I take back what I said before,you're still an annoying jerk!Or something along those lines.Sehun just smirked in triumph as he annoyed the poor deer once again.

                Time skip Wednesday 19th February

Luhan's POV 

Luhan was self loathing during the last period of the day, Math.Usually Math was one of his strong subjects so why? Well,it was the very first tutoring session with Sehun.And it wasn't like he was getting paid either,he didn't like of being a freelance tutor to a stubborn brat.His hatred for Oh Sehun has returned slightly after their last encounter."C'mon Lu hyung,it can't be that bad."Baekhyun said,as some sort of encouragement."I mean,you stay back in school for like an extra hour with Oh Sehun,the most eligible bachelor in the whole school."Baekhyun added wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive way."I seriously wonder why I'm your friend." Luhan groaned in his seat."Because you need someone to despise your fashion choices!But also because I'm an amazing person in general!"Baekhyun praises himself." You're so narcissistic." "Hey!Well other than the fact you find Sehun annoying there aren't really any cons to it right? "There are a lot,but the most prominent one,I have to cycle my way to the bubble tea shop and I will be late for like an hour and a half just for tutoring that brat!"Luhan whined. "You  could just take a car."Baekhyun stated simply while checking his nails."I'm too broke to get one." "I didn't mean you,I meant you could just carpool with Sehun!"Baekhyun exclaimed and continued praising his excellence.Soon,the dreaded bell and rang and he picked Hup his stuff from the locker and headed towards the library. 

It seemed like Sehun had already arrived at the library.He was sitting there cross legged looking smugly while drinking a cup of bubble tea,with another cup on the table,probably given by a few of his fan girls,it's like a plague at this point Luhan thought to himself as he sat down on the chair beside Sehun and pulled his writing materials out of his bag."Let's begin on whole numbers and patterns,we'll go through the test paper questions."Luhan suggested.Sehun lazily pulled out his stuff and set them down.Luhan noticed how Sehun was physically there but he probably wasn't paying any attention at all while sipping his bubble tea.Bubble tea.... bubble tea huh?Luhan thought suspiciously then swiftly snatched both cups of bubble tea from his reach."Hey!" Sehun exclaimed and pouted."No bubble tea till we're done with this tutoring session!"Luhan said sternly and Sehun nodded as his attention went back onto the paper. Throughout the lesson,Sehun would lose focus at some points and Luhan would have to snap him back to reality. Somehow,Luhan's tutoring was quite effective and he had gotten the concepts and methods to solving the problems really easily!Soon an hour had past and Luhan had packed up his bag and was about to leave when Sehun called for him."Yes?" Luhan asked."I'll take you to the bubble tea shop it's faster that way."Sehun offered. Instead of being polite and saying thank you,he said,"Yeah,that's the least you could do after making me tutor you." "How mean!"Sehun whined and walked with Luhan to the car park.

At around 3.00p.m. ,they had reached the bubble tea shop and they entere the shop.Lucas was at the counter and there weren't many customers at the shop."Lulu hyung!"He exclaimed and rushed up to pull his hyung in a tight hug,giving Sehun a sly smirk at the end which Sehun responded by putting up a middle finger to the boy.Luhan ruffled his hair and said that he'll go change into his uniform first as he left to the employees only room.That left Lucas and Sehun in the exact same room."You are an annoying brat don't you know that."Sehun said first breaking the silence."Aren't you one too?Plus I just noticed something, Luhan hyung and I have nicknames and both can be called Lulu so we have that in common!" "That's cringy."Sehun retorted."Don't you call Lulu hyung that too?"Lucas raised an eyebrow."Y-you!" "What's going on here?"Luhan asked chuckling to himself as he stepped out.His airy laugh resonated in the room."Teasing Sehun again?"He asked. "He's so sensitive to things about you!"Lucas exclaimed before bursting into a fit of laughter."I can't!Just his facial expressions  me laugh!" "You little brat!I'll get you back one day!"Sehun roared in anger."Well bye Sehun!"Luhan waves but Sehun still stood rooted to the spot."Aren't you leaving?" Lucas questioned tilting his head sideways."I want to buy more bubble tea." He stated simply and walked up towards the counter."You had 2 earlier though." "That's besides the point."

Author's Note:

Yet another 10 days when I don't post big oof.Anyways not much to say here so yeah,hope y'all enjoyed reading tho.