Chapter 21:Explanations and trust

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

Luhan perked his head up to sound of the creaking door,expecting it to be Sehun.But to his surprise,it was an old lady donned in a black dress with a white frilly apron and a white bonnet.She was holding a pile of freahly ironed clothes in her hands."Hello dear,you must be Luhan."The lady spoke first."Hello,Mrs-uh..."Luhan's voice trailed off."Sorry dear,I'm Mrs Kwon,I'm a maid to the Oh's."She introduced."Well,hello Mrs Kwon," Luhan stood up and bowed courteously."You're such a dear,Sehun rarely greets me."She huffed."Mrs Kwon,I thought there's a sign that said not to enter with Sehun's permission?"Luhan tilted his head sideways and asked."Young master Oh is just being moody.He's always been like this since his grandmother passed on." "Oh..." Luhan was shocked by the news."Well I'm here to bring these clothes for you,"Mrs Kwon set down the neatly folded clothes on the bedside by Luhan."You've really cleaned up his room,"Mrs Kwon nodded approvingly."It looked like a pig sty I can't possibly live with that!"Luhan exclaimed."Well,I was good friends with Grandma Oh,you know,she didn't treat the young master like he was anything special,she still berated him when he disobeyed and taught him how to be independent." "Mhm...what a waste of skills."Luhan snickered at the thought of Sehun actually being an obedient kid."Sadly it is somewhat true,I saw you looking at the black leather bound book on the table right?" "Yeah it looked interesting,it seems weathered with age too."Luhan admitted."It was a gift from his grandmother,he could write all his thoughts in it,his grandmother passed on when he was 15,so he is very protective of it."Mrs Kwon explained."Why are you telling me this?"Luhan eyed her wearily."I guess I should get straight to the pint,are you interested in finding out what the young master's written?"

Third Person POV

Sehun has just grabbed a bowl of hot soup that was prepared by the chef's in his kitchen,on his way up,he heard Mrs Kwon conversing with Luhan,just as he was about to enter,"Are you interested in finding out what the young master's written?" Mrs Kwon's voice echoed.It wasn't the first time Mrs Kwon had done this,Sehun had past friends that he got rid of due to this question,he hoped Luhan wasn't like the rest."It is a normal human instinct to be curious,but I respect Sehun's privacy and of course it's not right to read other's secrets,we all have secrets of our own."Luhan replied calmly.When Sehun heard those words,he heaved a sigh of relief.He was glad Luhan wasn't like some people from his past.Sehun pushed open the door and walked in,Luhan looked up with wide eyes."I take that as my cue to leave,"Mrs Kwon stated as she walked out of the room.

"Here,it's herbal soup,it'll help you feel better."Sehun said stiffly as he handed the bowl to Luhan.As Luhan ate,Sehun was deep in thought.Why did Luhan look so skinny?Why did he skip meals?Why did he still continue playing?Many questions floated around in his brain.Luhan broke the silence by asking,"Are you not hungry,Sehun?" "Huh?Oh,no it's fine I'm not hungry."Sehun said but his stomach growled.Luhan giggled,"You should eat Sehun-ah,here,"Luhan scooped up some of the soup and fed it too Sehun.Sehun thought he was getting delusional when for some reason the soup was much tastier when Luhan fed it to him."So,Lisa is your girlfriend?" Luhan asked putting down the empty bowl."What?No!Of course not!"Sehun was horrified at the thought of Lisa being his girlfriend."But I thought you said you loved her?" "I did?" Sehun was confused."At the bubble tea shop." Luhan replied."Oh you heard that,but I said I loved her only as a friend."Sehun explained."Oh,I must've only heard the first part..." Luhan's eyebrows scrunched up."Is someone jealous?"Sehun teased."In your dreams Oh Jerkhun!"Luhan yelled defiantly."So you want me to dream about-"He was cut off."Don't you there Sehun!" "Your so way to tease!"Sehun laughed" "And your so annoying!" Luhan complained."Can I ask you something?"Sehun asked his tone slightly more serious."Sure,ask away,as Long as its not something too personal." "Whydidyouskipmealswhydidyoustillcontinueplayingonthefield?"Sehun asked in one breath."Slow done Se-Se," Luhan pleaded."Okay,Why did you skip meals?" "You know what,I'll just tell you the situation as a whole.I worked over time at the shop for extra bonuses and stuff like that.Didn't have time to eat meals,and the day before we were supposed to play,I slept late and woke up late.And why I continued playing was because I had to win for the team."Luhan explained."Your health should come first."Sehun said worryingly."I seem perfectly fine right now!" Luhan got up from the bed and jumped up,which was a mistake since his leg aches and he fell,luckily Sehun once again caught him."Aishi!You should be more careful!"He scolded."Yah!I'm not a little kid." Luhan used his little fists and punched Sehun on the shoulder lightly."You sure do act like one."Sehun muttered."But were you in need of money,because if not why would you work overtime and stuff?"Sehun asked again."To put my mind of some...things..."Luhan replied not as enthusiastic as earlier.It was a sign that Sehun shouldn't pry anymore."It's getting late,you should take a shower."Sehun finally said."Okay sure." Luhan picked up the clothes and walked into the bathroom.
                          15 minutes later........

​​​​​​​Luhan stepped out of the bathroom,his wet brown hair plastered to his forehead and the shirt that he was given went all the way down to his knees."You take a shower now." He said to the maknae.Sehun didn't take long to shower, and to Luhan's astonishment he stepped out of the shower with only a towel covering his waist....