Chapter 45:Let’s party!

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

Sehun groans as he stares at his wardrobe, contemplating which outfit would be best for the party. And you must be thinking,what party?Well let's take it back to 2 days ago to see what had went down.

                                Flashback

"So,Sehun,it's been awhile since we've seen you as Taehyung and I have been so busy adjusting to our new environment,without Kookie I might add-"Jimin said,glaring at Jungkook who still was nonchalantly drinking his who-knows-what-number banana milk. Jimin then continued by saying"I thought it'd be a great idea to hold a party at your place,so we could chill and invite your crew and other popular people from our universities,plus I'd like to know who this Luhan is,"Jimin said with a smirk."The moment I heard he had doe-like eyes,similar to Taehyung's,I knew I just had to meet him,"Jimin whispered to Sehun with a knowing-smile plastered on his face."Oh don't you dare..."Sehun threatened."Just teasing!You are way too serious to take a joke!"Jimin stuck his tongue out and got a little to comfortable with Taehyung for Jungkook to stand and finally,put down his god dam banana milk to "protect" his boyfriend."Well I'm on board with this party idea!Yoongi and I could send out invitations!"Hoseok volunteered."I'm not taking part in this dumb ."Yoongi immediately disagreed."C'mon Yoongi Hyung,let loose a little,this should be a team effort."Namjoon tried persuading."I'm definitely settling the food arrangements,I'll make my famous doenjang jjigae(Korean soybean paste stew)and lots of desserts !"Jin exclaimed ecstatically."I guess it'll be fun...but I swear to god y'all better clean up the mess once it's done."Sehun warned and they all began their discussion on what to do that very day.                        Back to the present,but not exactly to Sehun

Luhan's POV(1 hour before Sehun's predicament)

Luhan was just typing on his computer,looking up materials for his essay.Yes he had the rest of the month to do it,so why would he do it the day after they were released for spring break?Well,the earlier he got it done,he wouldn't have to worry about the essay later ,plus his friends would probably start getting riled up and invite him to just hang out by next week so he thought he'd have this one week to himself to get his work done.Well,I guess he underestimated them.Just as he finally got the materials he needed,his phone rang.With no hesitation at all,he picked it up,knowing it was his best friend Byun Baekhyun.How?By his unique ringtone of course.Would you think someone like Baekhyun would have a "normal" ringtone? Obviously not.It was of Baekhyun singing "Thank you, next"By Ariana Grande which he terribly butchered the English pronunciation but Luhan doubts he could do any better.Before Luhan could even speak,Baekhyun squealed into the phone"SEHUN's HAVING A PARTY AND TAE TAE AND HIS CREW WILL BE THERE!" "A party?And who is 'Tae Tae'"Luhan asked in confusion. "Sorry just got a little ahead of myself,Taehyung is my best friend from a different university and they're also friends with us,we haven't seen them for awhile since we've been so busy the start of the year so this spring break we finally get to introduce you to them." Baekhyun explained."Mhm...okay,I'm sure they're wonderful people,but..I don't think I'm going since I'm currently working on an essay right now."Luhan replied."Are you serious?!We have a whole freaking month to do it!Please come,it'll be so much more fun, and if you insist,bring your essay to Sehun's place and you can do it there."Baekhyun pleaded and Luhan,oh why did he have to give in to his best friend all the time?But well he did.

Sehun's POV

Jungkook's crew had already arrived and were setting everything up,to the lighting,the speakers to blast music,food laid out across the counter space of Mrs Oh's kitchen and were currently waiting on the guests to arrive.Sehun still hadn't decided what to wear yet, but they were running out of time so he settled for a black shirt with a black leather jacket and denim jeans. The jacket reminded him of the jacket he gave to Luhan. Sure it was his favourite one,but it's just a jacket,it was dispensable.Plus,Luhan looked way too adorable in that large jacket.By the time Sehun went down,party goers were already dancing and hoarding the food at the kitchen.Sehun was almost immediately mobbed by his fan girls which giggled and squealed at their high pitched voices and were just all over Sehun. While Sehun was getting mobbed,Jungkook and his crew were chilling around the pool.

Luhan's POV

Luhab had worn a navy blue hoodie over a grey T-shirt and black skinny jeans,he was going for a more casual look,so he could sort of fade into the backgrund and not get noticed.He was also heaving a black backpack which had his laptop and studying materials in.He decided if his friends were already letting loose on the first day of spring break,he would need to seize every moment he gets to get his essay done.Don't get him wrong,he didn't particularly like extra work,but if it will benefit him in the long run,he won't mind.He had taken the bus to Sehun's place and it was definitely more lively than he remembered. Colourful lights streamed out of the windows,Super Junior's songs were blasting through sound speakers, Luhan wouldn't be surprised if they'd get a noise complaint by the neighbours for causing such a ruckus .As Luhan squeezed past the crowd of people,dancing around and getting high,he tried to find a quiet area for him to do his essay in peace,then maybe join the fun.
Fortunately,he found a place right under the moonlight ,it was at the poolside,a little stone bench and table under a beach umbrella,he then set up his stuff and got to work.

Too bad this peace and silence would soon be disrupted by an overly energetic group of strangers( for now).

Author's Note:

AGGHHHHHH!This chapter was saved in drafts for a whole 2 weeks and I still hadn't realised!That's just how much of an idiot I am :p anyway I deleted the previous A/N but the most important part of it I'll tell you,it's the schedule of when I post,so probably weekly,so the latest the next chapter comes will be Thursday,cuz it's currently Thursday for meh anyway.