Chapter 46:Strangers to Friends?(More like acquaintances tbh)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

Barely even 10 minutes had passed as Luhan rushed through his essay,a sudden high pitched shriek pierced through the windy night air.Luhan almost jolted out of his seat as he turned his head to his left, where he saw a boy,sprinting towards him.Luhan was certainly surprised by the fact that the one that probably shrieked earlier was actually a male!He had a very uni voice which matched his face.He was a little short,compared to his group anyway and had a very pretty face,he must've inherited more genes from his mother.Right behind him were a total of 6 other males,all a variety of heights,but Luhan couldn't describe them that well in the dim moonlight.Anyway, back to the short boy."Hello!My name's Jimin!"The boy whose name was Jimin exclaimed,extending his hand towards Luhan to shake it.Then Jimin realised the awkward expression plastered on Luhan's face,and sheepishly said"Sorry to have startled you earlier,I might've come on a little too strong,especially since I'm a stranger,but I'm friends of your friends!And I was just too excited to meet you,when Sehun said you had really pretty doe eyes,I just couldn't wait!" Sehun said he had pretty doe eyes huh... Luhan thought to himself,and smirked internally."Well anyway,you look so unreal!Like CGI!Anyway I should let my friends introduce themselves."Jimin stepped aside to give his friends the spotlight.

The first person to come up was quite tall,he fit basically all the Korean beauty standards for men and could easily be the most handsome person in the world,and had a lot of charisma when he introduced himself."Oh hello,I'm Seokjin,but you could call me Jin ,but preferably Worldwide handsome if you would."He winked and walked to Jimin.A little egotistical,Luhan thought,but a little self esteem wouldn't hurt right?The next person behind Jin was someone if similar height to Jimin but a little taller,maybe by a few centimetres, he seemed quite grumpy and definitely did not want to be here,he wasn't afraid to show it either.He still had slight baby cheeks and when he spoke,Luhan noticed slight Daegu satoori in his voice."Hi.I'm Yoongi,you can call me Suga for convenience."And he tried for a weak smile before going off.He has a cute gummy smile for such a grouchy person,it's like if grumpy cat had a human counterpart that was also Korean,it would be this guy,Luhan thought.Next was someone who was practically the polar opposite of the other guy ,he had a bright cheerful smile on his face,pearly whites were showing and he just had a happy aura around him,It was the kind of aura that made you want to hand out with him a lot.He was basically oozing positivity.And he spoke very energetically as well." Hi! I'm your hope,your my hope,I'm J-Hope!"He exclaimed .The Yoongi guy groaned at the side,"Hoseok,we're not kids anymore it's getting cringy."He complained." Ignore my boyfriend,he's always like that,unless he had his coffee,but I didn't let him today cuz he had an addication.Anyway my name's Hoseok!"He muttered and linked his arm with his boyfriend's.How in hades did such a bright person get together with that guy?! Luhan thought but he didn't judge him for his choices in people.

Then,someone who was the tallest of the group introduced himself.he had dimples deeper than the ocean and looked quite intelligent."Hello,I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you."He then proceeded to grip onto the umbrella above the table that Luhan was using which promptly snapped in 2."Oh ...."He muttered as half of the umbrella was in his hands.The others burst out laughing and Luhan couldn't help but let out a chuckle as Namjoon stared in horror at what he did."There's a reason he's called the god of destruction after all Jin joked and pulled Namjoon aside.After than fiasco, another person that was pretty tall introduced themselves.He had honey blonde hair and he seemed to be wearing a set of contacts as his eyes were a brilliant blue.He also had a pair of doe eyes,though it was not as prominent as his own,he was still quite a beautiful human being.When he spoke,you could almost instantaneously tell he was from Daegu."Hello! I'm Taehyung,Tae Tae for short,or even shorter V!"He exclaimed doing the V handsign across his eye before hopping beside Jimin.Lastly was a bunny like boy who was almost a similar height to Sehun(don't question Luhan on remembering how tall Sehun is)but seemed younger.He was sipping a carton of banana milk which was an odd choice for a teenager but maybe he just had a more childlike taste,Luhan won't judge."Hey,I'm Jungkook,Sehun told me about you."Sehun said simply and moved to the side."Oh uh I'm Luhan,I just transferred to the university here a couple of months ago." "Cool!"Jimin popped out of nowhere again and started yet another conversation."So,you're really cute ,like for reals,Tae Tae resembles more of a tiger than a deer but you really look like one,especially your eyes." Jimin said admiring Luhan's enchanting eyes."Um,I could use some space..."Luhan murmured at how uncomfortably close Jimin was."Oh sorry!"He said and bounced back before being flirty again."Anyway cutie, could I have your-"Before Jimin even finished, someone yelled at them from the doorway to the swimming pool,"PARK JIMIN!"
 

Everyone turned their heads to look in the direction of the voice,and standing right at the door was Oh Sehun ."H-hey Sehun?" Jimin said voice trembling slightly as he backed away."What were you doing?"Sehun asked in a threatening manner as he stood in a somewhat protecting stance in front of Luhan."Flirting,what did you expect." Jungkook nonchalantly said which got him death glares by Jimin."C'mon Sehun,I was just teasing,let's not murder me to say shall we?"He asked praying for his life internally."I think murdering you sounds great honestly."Sehun thought aloud."Not if you can't catch me that is!" Jimin shouted tauntingly and ran off.Sehun dashed at the speed of light and they chased each other around like cat and mice around the edge of the swimming pool."You're gonna fall in if you delinquents don't stop!"Jin yelled but no one cared.Luhan laughed at the sight of the two grown men,if you could even call them that chasing each other around like cat and mice."Well what a way to meet."Namjoon uttered aloud.

But dam they were naive to think the surprises ended there,as right at the doorway where Sehun was a couple of minutes ago,was a diva,known as Byun Baekhyun,who called"TAE TAE!"

Author's Note:

Hai!Thought I wanted to write yesterday but was a tad too busy.Anyway,today I'd like to address something that I usually never do.It's about the situation with Chanyeol,no,it's not about my thoughts on it,I did enough research about it already since I don't use twitter(for good reason,too many toxic k-pop stans in there).I'm here to apologise.If y'all have seen my profile,you'd know I'm also a MOA(fandom name of the fans of TXT) And lately,TXT had their comeback and some insensitive and immature MOAs had decided to use Chanyeol's scandal to promote Blue Hour.This caused a lot of uproar within the k-pop community and made lots of EXO-Ls really angry. Even I was mad as well,us MOAs were quite a chill fandom full of clowns but unfortunately there are also those that like to stir up drama.The situation caused EXO-Ls to mass dislike the MV which was quite unnecessary,but thankfully it has stopped.And I,on behalf of the few MOAs that caused this fandom war would like to apologise for it.
Yours sincerely,Co-EXO-L and author.

But on a brighter note,hope you enjoyed the chapter :)