Chapter 31:Valentine’s Dance Pt 1

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV 

As Baekhyun and Luhan entered the auditorium,they were mesmerised by their surroundings.Colourful LED lights were strewn along the sides and an array of colours,red and pink heart balloons decorated the the whole place and round tables with a fancy white table cloths for the students to sit and rest.The main dance floor was a large clearing with multiple students partying away and in front of it was the stage,the stage had banners and posters about Valentines Day and hearts on it,sappy love songs were playing in the background as well.There was even a buffet dinner with food  and beverage,though Luhan could hear some of the students complaining about how there were no alcoholic drinks.Luhan guessed that even though the students are of age to drink,it won't give the school a good reputation if their students are wandering the streets drunk.When Luhan and Baekhyun reaches a proximity where there the crowds were much bigger,they started noticing the two,mainly Luhan.The lights made him look like a god who descended from Olympus himself.Guy or girl,they were all entranced by his beauty,he literally stole the spotlight from Sehun and Lisa themselves.Luhan was a little insecure and nervous how every single person was staring at him so intently,he nudged Baekhyun's arm for help.Just go with the flow.  Baekhyun mouthed and continued walking.Luhan forced himself to ignore the lustful gazed sent his way and brisk walked towards the rest of their friends.

Sehun's POV 

Sehun and arrived a little earlier than Luhan and Baekhyun, he came with Chanyeol and Kai.He was donned in the ack velvet suit with the white collared TOP whick folded in neatly revealing a 94.His blonde hair was styled upwards instead of it flopping on his head like usual.He had slight makeup and a  Rolex on his wrist.He had his private stylist do this obviously and of course girls flirted with him when he strutted in.They still were,but they stopped when they realised he wasn't responding.He still had a lot of attention on him though,but noticed that they were staring in another direction now, Luhan. His jaw dropped,Luhan looked so ethereal,so perfect,  like a prince.His eyes stood out beautifully and his curves were hugged tightly with the suit he was wearing.His slim wrist adorned with a jet black Givenchy watch.Curls rippled through his brown hair.Sehun couldn't pull his eyes away from him,it was like they were unlike poles of magnets, attracting him in."Sehun~ah,I know Luhan is Super gorgeous but could you stop drooling over him?" Baekhyun said snapping Sehun out of his trance."Sorry,"He said embarrassed."You guys look amazing!"Chanyeol exclaimed and grabbed Baekhyun's hand not so stealthily."Of course!I did al the makeup." Baekhyun announced proudly."Yeah, I doubt I'd look half good without Baekhyun's skills." Luhan admitted."Don't he humble Lulu,you were already perfect."Sehun complimented genuinely."T-thank you." Luhan stuttered as blood rose up his cheeks making them look pinker than before."Step aside for 黄子韬(Huang Zi Tao)!"The Gucci panda had arrived,in all donned in Gucci from head to toe."Woah you look like you have an endorsement for Gucci,like this is a lot."Kai gawked."They should endorse me,after all I buy most of their products." "You mean I buy most of the products for you?"A deeper voice corrected."Kris Hyung!"Chanyeol greeted."Hey guys! Wait,Chanyeol why are you wearing the same exact suit as Baekhyun?"He questioned.The rest of them turned to Chanbaek.And true is enough,they were wearing identical suits!How and they not noticed this before?"So couple suits huh?"Kai teased."We aren't a couple,yet anyways."Chanyeol said and winked at a blushing Baekhyun."Sorry!We're a little late!"A panting Sulay,Xiuchen and D.O apologised."You guys aren't that late,just a few minutes.Be tardy next time." Luhan said."Yes Luhan Hyung!" They yelled simultaneously."Why are so many people staring our way,specifically at Luhan?" Chen who was a little slow asked curiously."Luhan looks luke an angel alright,of course their looking his way!"Baekhyun exclaimed and slapped his arm gently."Students pay attention!"An enthusiastic voice boomed from the stage.Mark ,who was the head of the school council and arranged the whole event commanded from his microphone."Welcome to the Valentine's Dance this evening!"He began."I hope y'all are enjoying yourselves!Enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage at the buffet stand,take selfies and memorable pictures at the green screen with props on the other side of the auditorium and dance along to the music!"Mark ended and left the stage in style."We're hungry so we're headed off to the buffet!"Taoris and Sulay exclaimed and bounded off. "There's a photo taking booth,I want to go!" Baekhyun whined and dragged Chanyeol over to the other end of the auditorium."May I have the pleasure to dance with you?"Kai asked D.O formally which usually isn't Kai's style but maybe he decided to be a gentleman for once.But of course old habits never die do they?"My lady?"he added with a straight face.While the 4 of them burst into a fit of laughter,D.O glared at Kai but still took his hand and left for the dance floor.Which left Xiumin,Chen,Luhan and Sehun."Chen and I want to go to the dance floor as well,do you mind staying here with Sehun unless you guys have plans to go anywhere?"Xiumin asked politely."Not really,crowds aren't my thing."Sehun assured."I think I'm going to read my novel." Luhan said and pulled out a book from his black haversack.So that's why he brought the bag,Sheun thought and watched contently as Luhan read his book in peace.Well as peaceful as it could be,turns out,a majority of the guys and girls were still staring his way.Sehun glared daggers at each and every one of them,putting them off from disturbing Luhan.Though some of them didn't get the message.A few boys from the first year who weren't currently in a relationship surged forward,but they backed down when Sehun started mouthing death threats to them.But not all of them were fazed by it.Jackson Wang who was a 3rd year student,meaning he was their Hyung,walked confidently,ignoring his dongsaeng and tapped Luhan's shoulder."Yes?" Luhan asked not looking up from his book."Cutie,could I have the luxury of dancing with you?"He asked with a winning smile."Sorry,not in the mood."Luhan rejected and waved him off.Jackson wasn't a bad guy and Luhan just seemed to have caught his eye so he took it in his stride and walked back without aggression towards Luhan like you read in some books.Sehun continued to glare holes into some of the students heads if they got too close or kept staring at Luhan,though he was also guilty of the act as he took a few short glances at the innocent deer.

Author's Note:

Hello!Finaly the dance!Sorry for not updating the past few days,I was thinking of the venue and decor of the auditorium and other details.Next chapter the real fun and drama will be implemented into the story!See you then!