Chapter 30:Makeover Time!

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV 

"Kris?Tao?"Luhan questioner simultaneously with the rest."Oh hey guys!"Tao exclaimed."Woah your going to get everything Gucci?"Baekhyun puppy eyes were wide as sets of jewellery and apparel were strewn on the glass table."Of course!If it ain't all Gucci,then I ain't Tao,"He stated and went into the changing room to change back into his normal clothes."It must've cost a fortune..."Luhan muttered looking around the shop."Well,anything for my little panda,"Kris said looking in awe as Tao walked out of the changing room, ready to checkout."You're whipped."Sehun mocked."You'll understand one day Sehun,"Kris said and patted Sehun's shoulder."Time to go guys,nothing really suits the outfits,"Baekhyun and Chanyeol were done browsing through the accessories and beckoned Sehun and Luhan out."Well bye Kris,bye Tao!"They waves and left for other shops.By the end of the day,they had gotten a shoes,and other accessories to match their new suits.

                         Time skip Friday 14th February
​​​Course at the University had just ended and Luhan was about to get his books from his locker,when he heard a familiar high pitched voice yell "YES!YES!YES!" He peered over to the other side to see what the commotion was about and saw Chanyeol,holding balloons that read,"Will you go to the Valentine's Day Dance with me?" "Congratulations! Baekhyun!"Luhan appeared from behind."Wait,you don't have a date yet right?"Baekhyun asked."Well,no...." Luhan admitted shyly rubbing his nape."Yeollie!We need to get Sehun right here so that he can-"Before he could finish his sentence,Luhan covered his mouth with his hand and prevented him from saying anymore embarrassing things.All you could hear were muffled words." Baekhyun,if you dare call Sehun,don't think about having me go to the dance at all. " Luhan threatened."Hmph!Fine,catch you later then!" Baekhyun exclaimed and left off with Chanyeol.Luhan couldn't help but smile at the two as he walked to get his bike.He cancelled his shift at the bubble tea shop that day just so Baekhyun had ample time to get them ready for the dance.

"Ding!Ding!"The doorbell to Luhan's place rang repeatedly. He wasn't expecting any mail,so who could it be.He opened the door,revealing an extremely jumpy Byun Baekhyun holding large bags of who knows what."Baekhyun? Weren't  you supposed to come at 3.00p.m.?Its only 2.45p.m." Luhan groaned as Baekhyun welcomed himself into his Hyung's apartment."Well,I was a little too excited and could t contain myself so I decided to come here a little earlier!Plus you never know if we need some extra time preparing!"He ruffled his hand into his hair and smiled goofily."Well,shall we began?" Baekhyun pushed a very reluctant Luhan into his bathroom."Go get your suit first." Baekhyun ordered and Luhan searches through his closet for the Armani suit which he got,courtesy of Oh Sehun."Now what?" "Change into it as I set up my station." "Station?" Luhan raised an eyebrow. "Don't question the almighty Byun Baekhyun,now go!" After about 5 minutes,Luhan had finished changing,he didn't bother wearing the black blazer since who could stand the heat?His jaw dropped at the sight of the front of his bathroom.Baekhyun had transformed it into a full blown vanity!"See,Baekhyun always has a plan!" Baekhyun told Luhan to take a seat as he fixed up his hair.He pulled out some gel,a hair curler,hairbrush and some other items.Some 20 minutes later,he had accomplished getting Luhan's hair to curl and they looked like waves rippling through his hair. "Perfect!Your hair is really soft and fluffy,it was really simple to get it done up!I should try other styles on you in the future!" Baekhyun clapped excitedly."Now,makeup and important step!"He grabbed a large makeup bag,Luhan assumed and started taking a few products out at a time. "Hmm,a natural look would work better for you,so not too thick of layers."He mumbled and started to apply who knows what on Luhan's face.Finally,Baekhyun was done doing his makeup."OOH!YOUR GORGEOUS!" Baekhyun shrieked. "Really?"Luhan wasn't convince me and checked himself out in the mirror."Woah..."He looked like a kpop idol,his eyeliner was done nicely to bring out his eyes,a slight lip tint and light blusher to keep it as natural as possible."Okay,now I'm gonna make my grand transformation,but you have a task to do,wear all the accessories that I labeled Luhan in the bag,if you think some of them are too flashy and not necessary then don't wear them and tell me okay?" "Yea I can do that." Luhan assured and found the small bag which read, Luhannie Hyung's Accessories.He walked out of the bathroom and went to work.

Some 40-45 minutes later,Baekhyun came strutting out of the bathroom.His platinum blond hair came down in waves reaching around his ears,he was donned in a black suit with white lining around the rims,completed with a black bow tie. Makeup still went for a slightly more natural look but it was still thicker than Luhan's.Especially with the eyeliner."You look amazing Baek!" Luhan complimented."Of course I do,though,I usually won't admit but you sort of look better." "That's only because you did my outfit for me." "Maybe...anyways,ooh that Givenchy is watch really compliments the dark colours of the suit!" Baekhyun exclaimed his eyes darting towards Luhan's wrist."Hmm,you didn't wear the bangles,probably for good measure though. Give me like a couple of minutes to get my accessories sorted and wear those shiny black chelseas." 

At 5.15p.m. Luhan and Baekhyun were up and ready to head off for the school dance held in the auditorium."I still don't get why you bother bringing that small haversack with you." Baekhyun complained."I just thought to bring a few essential items along,now let's just enter the hall." Luhan advised...

Author's Note:

This chapter is to describe Luhan and Baekhyun's appearance and what they would be dressed like for the Valentines Dance!The actual drama about the dance will be written in the next chapter!I actually had to search up some of the stuff before writing it down since,it's all way to expensive for me!