Chapter 10:Sleepover

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

Sehun's forehead beaded with perspiration as he faced Chanyeol,"Now explain why you have Luhan's address saved in your GPS?"Chanyeol asked menacingly."I swear its not what you think,I took him home that day to annoy him and just saved his address so I could get back at him the next day!"Sehun explained so quickly that Chanyeol could barely catch up."This Luhan must be something huh?Youve never done this comfort anyone,yes you've had multiple people to torture and tease but this Luhan,really just makes you go to greater heights huh?"Chanyeol teased his clearly annoyed dongsaeng."Ugh,are you done yet?"Sehun grumbled impatiently."Not yet,Sehunnie,we're having a sleepover."Chanyeol announced."But..."Sehun wanted to reject the idea but Chanyeol was not going to except no for an answer."I'm calling Kai,and maybe the rest of the boys,and if they want to bring someone along,why not the more the merrier,that means I'm inviting Baekhyun,and you should know who he's gonna ask,"Chanyeol said with a sly smirk appearing on his face again."Just admit your want to see Baekhyun,you're clearly whipped,"Sehun retorted trying to change the subject."I see what you're trying to get at Sehun,but it ain't working."Chanyeol replied and fished his phone from his pocket and started dialing the boys.Sehun cursed over and over in his head as he changed into something more comfortable."Aishi!Why wasn't I more careful!"Sehun chided himself yet again and coincidentally the doorbell rang.He opened the door revealing Kai and D.O/Kyungsoo Hyung but he preferred D.O since it was shorter."Hey Kai!And welcome D.O!"Chanyeol greeted happily."Hey guys!Sehun doesn't seem too happy,"Kai teased."Ugh just shut up!"Sehun shouted,he had enough of his hyungs.Soon enough,all their guests had arrived,except one pair,Baekhyun and Luhan.....

Earlier that day....
Luhan had woken up on the bus just as the bus reached his destination,while he was about to get up,he realised that he wasn't shivering anymore.Then,he looked down and saw a black jacket placed around his shoulders,his mind was full of names of who could've given him the jacket.But he brushed it off and walked home.A few hours later,Baekhyun had called him."Luhan Hyung!" The voice on the other line called."Hey Baek,what's up?"Luhan asked,Baekhyun normally didn't call randomly especially during that time of day."Well,PARK CHANYEOL INVITED ME TO A SLEEPOVER!!"Baekhyun squealed over the phone and Luhan swore he had lost his ability to hear and gone deaf after that."Well good for you?Please stop screaming into my ear it's annoying..."Luhan complained."Okay anyways,he said I could bring someone with me so could you come?"Baekhyun asked."Whose house is it even at Baek?"Luhan didn't even know why Baekhyun asked him to go to a sleepover and not tell him where it was being held."I was hoping you didn't ask,but it's at Sehun's house...."Baekhyun admitted."What!Hell no am I gonna attend a sleepover at Jerkhun's house!" Luhan yelled over the phone.He hated his guts he couldn't possibly attend,he'd be mocked by him."Please Lulu,pretty please,I don't wanna be alone,"Baekhyun pleaded using a cute voice,kind of like aegyo to win over his Hyung."Fine,just because you asked me too,but that doesn't mean I'm gonna enjoy it,"Luhan accepted his offer unwillingly of course but he would do it for his friend."Yay!I'm heading over to your house now!" Baekhyun exclaimed over the phone."How do you know my address?"Luhan asked suspiciously,he had never given Baekhyun his address so how'd he know?"I have my ways,see you in 10 minutes!"

"Lulu!I'm here!"Baekhyun said excitedly as he knocked on his hyung's door."Hey Baek,"Luhan was dressed in an oversized shirt and pajama pants,he found it way more comfy than wearing a full set of pjs,while Baekhyun on the other hand was wearing a dark blue set of pjs with bears on them,but he looked great in them so it was fine.Luhan had a haversack sling over his back,filled with essentials that he had to bring."Time to go!" Baekhyun jumped up in excitement."How are we getting there?"Luhan asked."My dad's car!" "You can drive?"Luhan was very suspicious and certainly did not want to end up in the hospital."Well once my dad tried to teach me but I ended up hitting the curb but we should be fine!" Baekhyun said completely unphased.Luhan was preparing himself for the worst as he sat next to Baekhyun and buckled his seat belt.Sooner or later,they did make it to Sehun's house,though the ride was very rocky but at least they didn't end up in the hospital.

Luhan was full of nerves as they rang the doorbell,"Hey guys perfect timing,we were just about to play T or D!"Chanyeol welcomed them in."Thanks for inviting me,I brought Luhan!"He said beaming."Perfect!"Chanyeol smirked."Why?"Baekhyun asked oblivious,"You'll see,now let's head on in,"Chanyeol said."Hey guys look who's here!"Chanyeol announced as Baekhyun walked through the door and strutted on in confidently making the group burst out in laughter,Luhan just stealthily sneaked in hoping to not attract any attention."Lu Hyung!"exclaimed Tao as he saw his Hyung walk in."Hey......."Luhan was nervous,he rarely stood around large crowds."Why so tense?"Kai asked."Huh?Nah it's just I was dragged here by Baekhyun and-"He stubbed accidentally and instinctively Sehun used his quick reflexes and caught him.Luhan almost immediately backed away and explained,"Baekhyun's horrible driving made me a little dizzy sorry about that,"he said his face was red."Ooh Sehunnie,why did you catch him?"Chen teased."You would do that too if Xiumin fell or anyone in general,"Sehun snapped back trying to divert attention."Eh whatever you say Maknae." "Anyways let's start with T or D,I'll ask Sehun first."Chanyeol said,"Truth or Dare Sehun?" "Truth I guess,"he didn't want to deal with an annoying dare but little did he know what the future had in store for him.Chanyeol smirked at his answer,it was exactly what he wanted Sehun to choose,"Why did you have Luhan's address saved in your GPS?"He asked.Sehun's face burned up,his little "secret"was exposed.Luhan spat out the water he drank in shock.....How was he going to answer this truth now? 

Author's Note:

XD I kind of feel bad for Sehun but he brought this on himself by being so careless,anyways hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a nice day!Take care of yourselves and maintain good hygiene!