Chapter 44:Sehun’s friends?(IM BACK!)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Sehun's POV

Sehun had been in a terrible mood the whole school day,mainly due to his mother's departure."She barely returned a week ago and now she has to leave again? "Sehun's grumbled unhappily as he went to grab his backpack from his locker.The moment he slung his bag over his shoulder,he groaned again,he had forgotten the stacks of homework he stuffed in his bag and he had to carry all of it home! It wasn't the weight of the bag that really bothered him,it was more of the amount of work ready to be done.What was the point of giving them a break when they're just going to torture them with more work to do?Sehun asked himself internally.He dreaded going home since he'd be bored to death.He thought of going over to find Luhan,he's even settle for his buddies Chanyeol and Kai,but they're all busy since they've been ordered to help their parents out with the business while Luhan is working full time at the bubble tea shop that day.


As Sehun entered his home and flopped onto the couch wearily,the doorbell rang."Who in hell could it be?"He mumbled and unlocked the door again."Hey Sehun Hyung!"A boy,just 2 years younger than he is and yet almost the same height he was greeted him at the door."Jeon freaking Jungkook."He muttered staring at the bunny boy."Hey!That's mean Hyung,plus I've been so busy with school and stuff I haven't seen you in sooooo long!"Jungkook exclaimed."Ugh,fine, where's the rest of your crew?"Sehun asked looking behind Jungkook for the others."Hyungs will be here soon,just let me in!I've known you longer and want to just have a little chat to catch up!" 
 

Jungkook made himself comfortable on Sehun's sofa and lay his feet right on the coffee table,still smiling cheekily at Sehun.He's still so immature even though he'll be graduating high school and entering university next year,Sehun thought to himself."Anyway,how's your love life?"Jungkook asked suddenly."I'm sorry what?!" Sehun was exasperated by his bold questions ."I'm a close friend of yours since middle school,surely you can tell me about your love life,I mean I told you mine."He explained with puppy eyes."I seriously hate you,but fine,I'm still single okay?"Sehun said giving in to Jungkook's request."Lame,but expected.Still stuck with that playboy title huh?And that was a rhetorical question don't answer it." Jungkook added,while drinking banana milk.And where in the world did he get it from?Sehun wondered,does he have some magic pockets,because he knew fairly well he doesn't have such a childish drink in his fridge...."Anyway,I do it for the bubble tea."Sehun replied."Hyung,you're literally a millionaire or something and you can't afford to buy your own?" "I'm lazy." "Yeah true,no wonder I got a boyfriend before you did,plus he's adorable!" Jungkook said proudly."I feel bad for Taehyung to have such a childish boyfriend like you,"Sehun taunted."Oh don't you dare!Not like anyone is into you! "Jungkook retorted. "Ugh,I really,really hate you." "I know,but are you interested in anyone?Or what's your preference?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity."Um,I'd say someone with a fluffy brown mop of hair,intelligent ,mature and bright innocent doe eyes-"Before Sehun could finish,Jungkook exclaimed"ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL TAE?!" "What?Of course not,does he match the description?Taehyung has blonde hair with curls and he's a wolf in sheep's clothing!"Sehun explained.Jungkook was way too overprotective of his boyfriend,periodt.

"Well you can't blame me,you said doe eyes and well so far Taehyung's eyes are the most doe-like and he's pretty innocent I'd say." "I admit Taehyung's eyes do resemble a doe's but if you'd seen Luhan you'd admit he's a little deer."Sehun said,accidentally spouting out his name as well."Ooh,Luhan huh?Dam I'd like to get to know him now,unfortunately I won't be enrolling into your university next year since I'm joining my beloved boyfriend and friends!" Jungkook's eyes lit up at the thought of finally going to the same school with his boyfriend after Taehyung had graduated last year along with Jimin.

"Anyway where are the boys?You said theyll be here soon?"Sehun asked Jungkook who was on his second banana milk.Where in Hades was he getting those banana milks from?Sehun was still bewildered by the younger's stash of banana milk,he didn't even seem to have any pockets on him!Well back to the main issue, it was as if on cue the rest of the 6 boys had walked in through the front door which was conveniently left open from earlier.


"Hey Sehun!Long time no see!"An overly enthusiastic Hobi entered clapping Sehun on the back,a little too harshly.Right by his side was a grumpy and groaning Yoongi,who had such a contradicting personality to his boyfriend's.Hoseok was bright and sunny,while he was dark and sleepy,plus he was pretty intimidating too. Although multiple have called him a "Little Meow Meow"He was not taking the risk to anger the beast. "Hey Sehun,how you doing?"Namjoon,the most intelligent of the bunch with 148IQ asked him politely as he sat down on his couch.Taehyung immediately went to where Jungkook was and hugged him,and Jungkook still hadn't put his banana milk down,even though his boyfriend was there.Classic Jeon Jungkook ,Sehun thought as the rest filed in.Seokjin/Jin was in his last year and Bighit University and would be graduating with a major in culinary gravitas,with hopes of owning his own eatery.He was practically the mother of the group with her obnoxious children, basically Suho but he was way more serious about food than Suho Hyung was.He was dating Namjoon who was in year 3,how Jin survives his destructive tendencies who knows,he has high hopes to become a professor in Bighit University,but Sehun wonders whether he'll qualify.Yonngi was in the same year as Jin and took up songwriting,he is already making a name for himself as a rapper,by the stage name of Suga and his latest album AGUST-D.Hoseok is in the same year as Namjoon and is also an aspiring rapper who is planning to become a duo with Yoongi called SOPE which combines Yoongi's stage name and his which will be J-HOPE.Jimin was the only single one in the group,he was also the shortest,which Jungkook loved to about.He's also one of the flirtiest members and is in the 1st year along with Taehyung. His best friend is Taehyung since they've known each other since elementary school.He aspires to be a dance teacher when he graduates.Taehyung is Jungkook's boyfriend and slightly mischievous,he's an interesting one,but he wants to be a full time  singer and has written a song called Winter Bear.Jungkook is  the maknae of the group and has no plans to take over the Jeon company,he'll leave that to his elder brother who is graduating from University soon. Instead Jungkook pursues to be an idol who is able to both sing and dance."Have you guys been camping outside the door,eavesdropping on our conversation?" Sehun asked."Well maybe?Now spill the tea!"Jimin exclaimed."Of course you did..."Sehun grumbled disapprovingly...

Author's Note:

Hi I'm back!So it's been over a month since I last updated and I hope you haven't forgotten me yet!I almost forgot where I ended off since is been awhile. Exams have been stressing me out,specifically this one since it's extremely important.Today was my last paper so I've been relaxing a little I guess,I had plans to write more chapters but I just couldn't fit it in my schedule,anyway while I was on hiatus,I had set up a plan and written down the ideas for this fic so it's pretty organised I guess.And I will post a chapter at least once a week.I can confirm I'm gonna write tomorrow,well if y'all remember my friend whose username is EUBOOK,she still has to take higher Chinese tml so wish her luck!(I didn't take it cuz back then mah Chinese )