Chapter 48:Very complicated beverage order(which was totally not copied off the internet)

I’ll make you fall for me~

Luhan's POV

The boys gasped in shock at Baekhyun's idea."How could you let that foul beast kiss precious little Lulu Hyung!"Jimin exclaimed,breaking the silence."Isn't Luhan lucky to kiss Sehun?I mean he is the most sought after bachelor in the university.."Yoongi muttered."So what!Luhan is the most adorable little thing and having him kiss that?"Jimin retorted a little too dramatically about the whole situation."First of all, don't ever think I'm adorable or little ever again,I'm a manly man okay?"Luhan remarked which caused a ton of laughter from the 7 boys who haven't heard of Luhan's obsession with being a manly man and is totally,totally not adorable.(at least that's what he thinks ;) "Anyway Luhan Hyung,are you going to accept the dare or not,if you don't,then you'll be a coward,and definitely not a manly man."Baekhyun taunted wiggling his eyebrows,clearly pushing Luhan to his limit.

Luhan glared at him and he may seem panicked on the outside,but he was feeling quite complacent.After all,he had already learnt the method to solving a rubix cube by heart.When?Back when he was in middle school,he got bored quite quickly, especially when the teacher is giving an hour long lecture on useless information he needed something to kill time,and well,he had a conveniently placed rubix cube on his desk(he bought it) and would spend hours of the school day trying to solve it.Plus he's amazing at math(which was required to help him figure out the formula) and he's never forgotten the solution since then.When Baekhyun first suggested his dare,he was almost tempted to laugh and brag about his skills.In the end he thought against it,since if he could act like a deer caught in the headlights for just those few minutes,he could solve the rubix cube easily without Baekhyun thinking of another dare which could be out of his skill level.Smart isn't he?Lot's of people often said he was a child prodigy.(No,his ego was telling him that but go along with it)

"So accept the dare Lulu?"Baekhyun asked although he already knew the answer."Ugh fine..." "Are you sure you don't want to just kiss Sehunnie,since you don't seem to be able to solve it."Tao suggested giving him the side eye."Of course he'll try to solve it,every minute stalling the kiss is crucial to him."Chanyeol explained staring intently at the rubix cube in Sehun's hands.As Sehun passed the cube to Luhan,their fingers touched for a brief second before they retracted.Luhan's heart began beating erratically for a few seconds,making him hesitant to solve the cube. "Okay Lulu and the timer starts...NOW!"Baekhyun pressed the button on the timer and Luhan's hands went to work.Turning and twisting the different sides of the rubix cube.The boys were in shock at the speed Luhan was solving it.As the last few steps to solving the rubix cube came around,Luhan's fingers started to decrease in speed,he was imagining whether he should solve it or not,what were the benefits of solving the cube?Not having to kiss that brat of course... Luhan thought to himself,but was that really a benefit or more of a disadvantage?"10 seconds left on the clock!"Baekhyun yelled and Luhan immediately went back to work,eventually solving the cube with only 1 second left to spare."Dam it Lulu,who knew you could solve it that quickly or even be able to solve it at all." Kris praised,clearly impressed by Luhan's skills."He was desperate not to kiss that guy duh."Jungkook remarked looking at Sehun who rolled his eyes in response.Luhan was feeling a little proud but also slightly regretful,what if he didn't solve it could-no! Don't think like that Lu,it's better that I solved it right? Luhan mentally slapped himself for thinking that way and returned to talking with his friends.

"Next question!"Taehyung hollered."Hmm,I think I've thought of one,if you could have a superpower,what would it be?This isn't just directed to Luhan,it's to all of you guys."Namjoon said as the boys thought of their power."Mine's definitely light,no doubt about it. Because I'm bright and cheerful,everyone would love to be around me cause I radiate positive vibes like rays of light!"Baekhyun exclaimed."Actually that's pretty fitting,I thought he'd pick something dumb like a diva who gives fashion advice."Jin remarked to which Baekhyun retorted with"That's not even a superpower! " "Anyway,mine would be flight.I mean who wouldn't want to fly around the world!"Kris explained. "Boring,just like your personality."Sehun said out loud which lead to Kris balling up his fists,ready to pummel the maknae to the ground."Fire for me.I think I'm like a phoenix,whose soul is like a bright burning flame that never burns out,even after it turns to ash,it comes back burning even brighter."Chanyeol said with a slight smile."Aww,Yeollie,how emotional."Baekhyun cooed and leaned against his boyfriend."Sehun pretended to gag which Baekhyun responded by sticking his tongue out."I choose time control so if I'm stuck in a boring lecture with Mr Lee I can speed it up, and if I'm on a wonderful vacation,ᴾᴿᴱᶠᴱᴿᴬᴮᴸᵞ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴷᴿᴵˢ ᴬᴺᴰ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴮᴼᵞˢ... I could cause time to pass at a slower rate,allowing me to enjoy it for a longer period of time. Also I could stop time if something is going to drop so I can prevent it.Rewind if I'd like to have a redo and so on and so forth."Tao's lengthy explanation lead to a tired yawn from Yoongi which Tao glared at."Luhan what would be your superpower?"Hoseok asked."Um, probably telekinesis.So I'm able to change an objects shape,let's say something is too large,I'll be able to shrink it and vice versa.And when I'm in the comfort of my own bedroom and don't want to get up to get a glass of water or something,I can move it to me." "That's oddly specific."Namjoon murmured."Hey!What about me?Why didn't you ask me!"Sehun whined."you can answer yourself you brat."Jin retorted."How dare you I'm your host,I can throw you out of here!" "You wouldn't,but fine,what power would you want Sehunnie"Jin sled straining the maknae's name. "Hmph,well I'd like to control wind.So if I see some idiot,"At that word he eyed Jimin and Jin,"I can blow them away,or if it's really hot,I can blow a cool breeze to cool myself down."Sehun said smugly.

"I'm getting thirsty,y'all want a drink?"Luhan asked.A series of words mashed together by the boys talking over each other which annoyed Luhan."Whoever wants something to drink raise your hands!"He shouted.Only Baekhyun and Taehyung raised their hands."Okay what do you guys want?" "Water,"answered Taehyung while Baekhyun said"I'd like an iced green tea latte but not too much ice, 8 scoops of matcha and non-fat milk."(I copied it off of the internet) And when Baekhyun was done explaining,he still had the audacity to smile at him."Your getting a water."Luhan said in annoyance."Okay sorry I got a little carried away there but just get me a green tea I'm sure we have one of those around."Baekhyun said sheepishly.A couple minutes later,Luhan came back up holding 2 bottles of water and 1 bottle of green tea (which was to Baekhyun's disappointment,not refrigerated) just as he was going to walk towards Baekhyun to pass him his drink,he tripped over a stray pen across the floor and fell,Sehun who was in the opposite direction,instinctively ran up to Luhan,and caught him....

Author's Note:

Next chapter :p