Their feelings are MUTUAL ^^

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the small party, SNSD and SUJU headed back to their dorms to rest.

 

“AHHHH~ I’m so tired but it was fun!” Taeyeon said and headed to her room.

(A/N: SNSD have separate rooms. KEKEKE)

 

“It feels good having Super Junior oppas around. They can take away all the stress we have.” Sunny said and faced Sooyoung.

 

“HAHA! You’re caught Sunny unnie! Just admit that you’re happy because of Sungmin Oppa” Sooyoung said with a high pitched tone.

“Aish~ Sooyoung!!” Sunny said and chased Sooyoung.

Sunny stop and said “I still remembered what Kyuhyun Oppa said earlier”.

“YAH~ LEE SOON-KYU!” Sooyoung shouted and chased Sunny now.

“Hey! I’m still you’re Unnie! HAHAHA!” Sunny said while running.

The two of them running around the dorm and laughing. They are still full of energy. ^^

 

Sowoneul Malhaebwa, I’m Genie for you Boy!

Yoona’s phone is ringing.

 

“This must be Siwon Oppa” She faced Yuri and giggles.

 

“Yah~ Yoona, I’m with you right now!” Yuri pouted.

Yoona picked her phone and said “Anyeong Siwon Oppa!” She paused for a bit because Siwon is speaking on the other line.

“Yeah~ we already arrived at our dorm--” Then, she mouthed “Wait a minute Yul- Go first, I’ll just talk to him” and leave Yuri behind.

 

“ARASSO! She always cares for Siwon Oppa first! Aish~” Yuri said and leaves.

(A/N: Jealous Yul – KEKE^^)

 

Yuri is heading towards her room when she saw Hyoyeon talking to her boyfriend as well.

“Yup Oppa~ Do you know what it feels like to be ---” Hyoyeon stop talking and faced Yuri.

“Wait a minute Oppa~ ” Hyoyeon  said.

“Ne~ Take your time Babe” Eunhyuk said on the other line.

 

“Yul, are you alright? Where’s Yoona?” Hyoyeon asked and search for Yoona.

“She’s talking with Siwon Oppa~” Yuri said and pouted.

“Oh my~ Yuri is jealous” Hyoyeon said and laughed.

“Don’t worry I’ll asked Yesung Oppa to call you as well” Hyoyeon teased.

“HAHA! Please don’t unnie ^^ I’m fine! Go ahead and talk to Eunhyuk Oppa~” Yuri said and smiled sweetly.

“Arasso~ Have a good sleep Dong-saeng” Hyoyeon replied.

“Ne~ you too unnie ^^” Yuri said and started walking.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk continue their conversation.

 

Suddenly, Yuri’s phone vibrated. She had a message.

 

(Yesung’s Phone - Message)

 

To: My Black Pearl Yuri ♥

 

Anyeong Yul, Did you arrive at your dorm already?

We already did. I hope you and your sisters had fun today.

Get some sleep now. Good Night and Sweet Dreams :)

 

From: Yesung ^^

 

Yuri excitedly type her message for her Yesung oppa. She really admired his sweetness and being caring.

 

(Yuri’s Phone - Message)

 

To: Yesung Oppa – My Love ♥

 

Ne Oppa~ we already arrived at our dorm.

We really had a great time with you. I hope this won’t be the last time.

Gomawo Oppa and have some rest too ^^

Good Night and Sweet Dreams :)

 

From: Yuri ^^

 

Then, she sighed and headed to their room. A sweet smile formed into her lips.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany is preparing to take a bath when she heard her phone ringing. It was a video call from Heechul.

 

On the screen of Tiffany’s phone – Heechul’s face ^^

 

“Hi! How’s my girl?”He said.

“I’m not your girl, Diva!”Fany said and laughed.

“Yeah right, because I look more a girl than you. Look at your face –It’s bloated!”Heechul joked and laughed.

“Jjinja? YAH~ Go away! I’ll hang up! Anyeong! ” She said and smiled.

 

She really loves when they are like this. Joking and playing around. She knows her Oppa will give up first and cannot take to be ignored by her.

 

(The conversation continues)

 

“Arasso! Don’t hang up! Brighter than jewels Tiffany” Heechul screamed.

“What now?” She said snobbishly –Just to trick her Oppa.

“The truth is you’re the most beautiful girl without make-up on.” He said it with sincerity.

 

“Are you telling the truth?” She said with puppy eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter