Continuation :)))

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while isn't it? I was surprised of how you all are so LOYAL to me ^^ Thanks for patiently waiting :)) *360 degree-bow*  I really do appreciate it , A LOT~ Well, It's  so late to ask how your Christmas had been, even the Valentine's so I'll just ask how you are all feeling today :))  

I'm really sorry for not updating for a long time. Are you all mad at me? Please don't. It will hurts me more T.T Don't lose your faith on me. I really need that. 

Anyway, this story will just lasts for a few more chapters so please look forward as I finish this one :)) I'm very proud of this ^^ 

Please don't forget to comment and SUBSCRIBE~ 

P.S: I just want to greet our KID LEADER, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Saeng-il chukahae, unnie :)) 

 

 

Christmas time is indeed approaching. Chilly breeze and droplets of snow starts to cover the entire Seoul. Despite of Taeyeon’s condition, she still insists to continue their first US promotion of ‘The Boys’ in a certain American talk show and late night program.

Several hours after, on their way home from Incheon Airport, a news disturbs the girls once again.

 

SNSD Leader shows unprofessionalism during their US Promotions of ‘The Boys’

 

Taeyeon who’s resting her not-so-well body, ignores the news. She didn’t want to give another damn to a worthless issue. Like they always did whenever bad publicity happened, the SNSD leader just let the management fix it. She is too tired to mind it as well.

 

“What the heck are they talking about? Is this what they call unprofessionalism? JUST THIS?” Tiffany pressed her lips inward because of anger. She faced her tablet to everyone and showed her unnie’s photo of staring into something blankly. The photo shows Taeyeon that seems to be in the other world.

 

Jessica responded annoyingly “You know press. They don’t mind the real story about their news as long as they have something to be talk about by those nosy people”

 

“You’re right, unnie. They are so pathetic. It’s just … I’m worried about the effect of this issue to our US promotion” Yoona butted in.

 

“Don’t think too much, Yoongie” Sunny showed a sincere smile “Let’s just hope that my uncle fix this non-sense issue right away. That’s his job anyway.”

 

They all nodded in agreement.

 

After several minutes of the trip, the girls went inside their rooms immediately and dozed off to their dreamlands.

 

8:00 am

 

Girls, bring the boys out! I wanna dance right now… The dorm alarm disturbs the girls’ peaceful sleep.

 

“Please SHUT IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!” Jessica shouted in English. This girl would never easily wake up AS ALWAYS.

 

Hyoyeon who’s in charge in doing their breakfast, and Seohyun, being the early bird wake up and shut the alarm off.

 

“Merry Christmas, Maknae” Hyoyeon greeted her cheerfully. (A/N: She pronounced it as “Meri Kirismas”)

 

She’s making her own bed when Seohyun responded. “Your English sounds really weird” The maknae left her with an evil laugh.

 

The dancing queen was too surprised. Maybe their youngest was influenced by Kyuhyun so much. “YAH! Come here you little evil!” She chases her dong-saeng downstairs.

 

Seohyun runs from her very fast “Besides, today is only Christmas eve! Excited much? HAHAHAHAHA!” 

 

While chasing each other, the two of them passes the two shikshins and Yuri who are still half asleep.

 

“Stop being so noisy! Taeyeon unnie is still resting!” Yuri scolds Seohyun and Hyoyeon while massaging her cold face with hot pack.

 

Yoona jokes around and approaches her unnie. She shouted on her left ear with her aegyo voice. “GOOD MORNING BLACK PEARL! WAKE UP!”

 

Yuri jumps in surprise. “You scared me, Yoong!” Then, she throws her hot pack to Yoona annoyingly.

 

The goddess avoids the incoming attack and smiled at her (Yuri) childishly “KEKEKEKEKEKE n_n”

 

Sooyoung tugs Yuri’s sleeve slightly as she whines like a little girl. “I’m so hungry, Yuri-ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter