I don't want to lose you :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know if it's alright to cut off this chapter but It seems to be long :) anyway, I just gained 3 subscribers! I have 68 Subscribers all in all :) THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^ I'm really happy. 

Happy Reading :) 

--Taengoo1209

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk ran to his car and immediately drove to SNSD’s dorm. It’s already 6:00 in the evening when he arrived to his destination. Luckily, there are few people in the area. He wears his disguise and went out from his car.
 

He stands in front of the dorm and call Taeyeon first. He really wants to talk to her but she’s not answering.
 

“It’s really cold here” He said as he rubs his palms together.

 

Inside the SNSD’s dorm …


Taeyeon is in her room, still bothered with Leeteuk’s question. She doesn’t know if she would accept him despite of the situation. Honestly, she want to accept him because of her love for him but whenever she thinks her career, their groups, the agency and the fans, her confidence in accepting him shrinks. She can’t be selfish just because of her feelings. 

She heaved a sigh when her phone stared to ring. It was a call from Leeteuk. She just ignored it and takes a sip from her warm milk. After a few seconds, it stops but a message followed. She doesn’t bother herself to look at it as well.

The kid leader was suddenly disturbed by a large number of loud footsteps. The girls were probably running. She was stunned when all of them barge inside her room.
 

“What’s with this commotion?” Taeyeon asked curiously.
 

“Yah! Are you that cold-hearted?” Jessica, instead of answering her, responded with a question too.
 

“I don’t understand you Sica~” The kid leader said.  


“Leeteuk Oppa is outside our dorm! He’s calling for you!” Hyoyeon informed.


Taeyeon flinched. “W-WHAT?”

 

“Yeah! We will let him insi---” YoonYul was cut off by Taeyeon.


“NO! I don’t want to talk to him. Let him scream as long as he wants. When he gets tired, he will leave the place immediately.” She said coldly.


“I can’t believe I’m hearing this to you, Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany shook her head disappointedly and walks away.


The other girls followed Tiffany and leave their leader alone. She locked the door and hugged her pillow. Tears began to form inside her eyes. Her eyes will surely be puffy.

 

Meanwhile, the girls are all still bothered with Taeyeon’s stubbornness but they can’t let Leeteuk die of coldness outside. Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon bring a jacket and a cup of coffee to warm him up.

When they went out to their dorm, the girls spotted the Super Junior’s leader outside, chilling because of the weather.


“Oppa!” Leeteuk raised his face as the girls called him.
 

“Where’s Taeng?” He first asked.
 

The three of them just faced each other. Leeteuk guessed the answer and heaved a sigh. “She still doesn’t want to talk to me, right?”
 

They all nodded in agreement.
 

“Here’s another jacket and a cup of coffee.” Tiffany handed it to him.
 

“Oppa, let’s go inside. It’s cold here.” Jessica offered. 


“Nah~ Your leader doesn’t wants me in. How could I get inside?” Leeteuk gave a sly smile.


“Don’t worry, Eight of us wants you in so come on!” Hyoyeon said cheerfully.


“I don’t feel like going inside. I’ll just wait for Taeyeon here.” He said sincerely.
 

“But I don’t think Taeyeon unnie wants to talk to you right now. She keeps on refusing.” Tiffany said.
 

“Oppa, just go home and we’ll try to talk to her later. Arasso?” Hyoyeon smiled.


But Leeteuk opposes. “Please tell her I will be waiting outside. I really want to talk to her.”


The three girls shook their heads.


“You’re really suited for each other. You are both stubborn.” Tiffany chuckled.

“We’ll tell her but it is up to Taeyeon unnie if she’s going out.” Hyoyeon followed.

“Don’t worry. She’s not like me! She will probably give up later so hang on” Jessica joked.

 

“Thank you girls. I’ll treat you some other time.” Leeteuk smiled.
 

The girls bid goodbye and headed inside.

 

It’s been almost three hours since Taeyeon was informed that Leeteuk is waiting outside. The girls keep on yelling outside her room, convincing her to talk to him but she remained inside. When the kid leader felt like the girls are sleeping, she carefully went out her room and drinks some warm water from the kitchen.

 
“He probably went home, right?” She thought as she placed her glass on the table. Taeyeon gets a jacket and headed outside. Unknowingly, the other girls ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter