Continuation of events :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Finally, I just finished my Chapter 39!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :) 

Hope you like it fellas :)

--Taengoo1209

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the midst of conversations and everything happening inside the dressing room, a guy who’s wearing navy blue shirt and black pants came in – It was Manager Youngmin.

Girls’ Generation members stood up and bow, showing respect to him.

“Anyeong Haseyo Oppa!” They all greeted.

“Anyeong Girls!”  The manager greeted back and smiled.

“Looks like you’re here to support your Sunbaes eh?”

“NEH!” They responded lively.

Then, the manager faces the Super Junior members and raised an eyebrow. “You better do your best since your Hoobaes are watching and cheering for you.”

The boys became nervous instantly. The girls giggled in unison.

“Of course Hyung~ we are always doing our best in everything we do!” Leeteuk said strongly.

“I know!” Manager replied.

“I kinda like your determination and confidence when your hoobaes are around especially Leeteuk. We must always invite Taeyeon in.” Manager Youngmin teased.

TaeTeuk avoided each other’s gaze and pretended to hear nothing. It suddenly created an awkward atmosphere. The manager laughs really loud.

Manager Youngmin raises both his hands as a sign of surrender when Leeteuk sent him a glare.

 

KNOCK!  KNOCK!  KNOCK!

“Please proceed to the stage now and live recording will start after 10 minutes.” A production crew suddenly cut in.

 “Sure. We’ll be heading there immediately.” Manager Youngmin answered.

The boys suddenly stood up and have a quick look of themselves at the mirror - fixing those unwanted strands of hair covering their faces. They also fix the wrinkled part of their clothes. Lastly, they put on their lapels and earplugs.

They faced each other and screamed their motto.

“URI-NEUN SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!!”

“Lucky Hug!!!” Jessica squealed as she hugged her boyfriend tightly.

“It’s so nice to have an Ice princess supporting me! I’ll do my best!” Donghae said as he hugged Jessica back.

She broke the hug and smiled at him.

“I know you’re the BEST Oppa! HWAITING!” She said excitedly.

“Thanks Sica! You’re such an angel!” He gave her a peck on her lips.

Jessica flinched and looked around.

“Let’s be careful! You’re fans and the media are here somewhere!” She said.

Donghae chuckled as he walks with her girlfriend.

“I don’t care about them. I just want to show South Korea and even the whole world that DONGHAE LEE’s heart is already taken by JESSICA JUNG.”

The Ice Princess looked at him with teary eyes. She was truly touched by everything he had said. Her heartbeat became louder and faster. Her frozen heart was truly melted by Donghae’s love. She wants to keep him forever. And now, she doesn’t care about the people around them anymore. She held his hand firmly and leans for a quick kiss.

“Thank you for melting my frozen heart. I love you my prince” She confessed.

“You will be always my princess – Jessica Jung. Saranghaeyo” He said and smiled.

Then, they walk hand in hand as they headed to the backstage.

 

        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“SHOW THEM YOUR MOVES, My Dancing King!” Hyoyeon cheered.

“Of course~ I’m gonna let my dancing queen be proud of me with my performance.” Eunhyuk said.

“But I’m always proud of you! You’re the best dancer and the best boyfriend in the whole wide world” She said excitedly.

“Aww~ I’m so touch!” He remarked and kisses her cheek.

“I love you Oppa~ I’m always here for you no matter what happens!” The dancing queen said happily.

“I love you too Yeobo! No one can replace you in my heart” He said and held her hand firmly.

 “Let them know that you’re the best dancer in the world! Arraso?” She said.

Eunhyuk nodded and continued to walk with Hyoyeon hand in hand.

 

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona and Tiffany cling to each other’s arms and faced their boyfriends.

“Oppa~ don’t seduce your fans!” Tiffany pouted.

Heechul chuckled “And when did I seduce my fans?” 

“Every performance! Don’t you know that you’re really attractive?” She blush a bit.

He chuckled. “What did you expect me to do?”

“Just do your parts plainly - with no emotions at all!” She said as her eyes sparkles like gems.

“You know I can’t do that. They love me when I do that.”  He teased.

Tiffany pouted.

Then, he leans closer and whispered “Don’t worry. You don’t have to be jealous at all. You’re the only girl for me”

She hides her smile and looked at him “I’m not j-jealous!”

“Oh~ really?” He smiles evilly and teases her even more.

And now, her face is as pink as her towel earlier.

“I’ll just looked at you when I do my parts. Arasso?” He said and puts his arms around her shoulder.

Her face brightens up and smiled widely.

“Respond me with your eye smiles, Ok?” He said cheerfully.

She nodded and kisses his lips.

Heechul smiled “Naughty girl~ I’ll get my kiss back after the performance”

Tiffany chuckled and clings to his arm.

 

                 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona looked at her Unnie Tiffany. “Looks like they are already settled”

“What’s the matter Yoong?” Siwon asked her as they headed to the backstage.

She glared at him and strongly said “OK! You have some rules to consider!”

“What rules?” He asked confusedly.

“No. 1 WINKING to your fans is not allowed.”

“That’s impossible! I can’t do that” He replied.  

“Let’s proceed! No. 2 Taking off your suit is not allowed! No showing off!” She said intensely.

Siwon laughed really hard “Don’t worry. It’s not part of the choreography!”

“No. 3 …… ammm you shoud -- ” She was lost of words. She couldn’t think of additional rules.

“What’s no. 3?” He teased.

“Err~ Shut Up! I’m thinking!” She said childishly.

“Aigoo~ Yeppuda!” He said and caressed her short, black hair.

 

“Great! I’m distracted! You’re so HANDSOME Oppa!” She muttered.

 

“Don’t be so insecure with my fangirls Yoong~ you’ll get ugly!” He said and smiled.

“Of course, I’m not! And I’m not insecure you PABO!” She stuck her tongue like a little girl.

Siwon looked at her lovingly and hold her shoulders “Yoona Im~ the face of Girls’ Generation and the Goddess of beauty, listen carefully”

She stared at his handsome face and listen.

“My mind, my heart and even my body …”   He chuckled while she blush a bit.

“Are all yours... No one can take me away from you and I always belong to you. I will never look to other girls because you’re my sunshine in the day and my star in the night. You’re the only girl who captivated this fool’s heart. Always remember that you’re my destiny and YOU’RE THE ONE FOR ME!”

“Thank you Oppa~ Sorry for being such pabo and I admit I’m insecure with you fangirls” She said and hugged him.

He chuckled “You should not feel those insecurities …”

He stopped walking and continued talking. “Can they hold my hand like you do?”   Then, he held her hand.

“Can they hug me like this?” He said and hugged her tightly.

“and can they … ” He leans closer and closer and kisses her lips.

He pulled away and looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter