Another beginning :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong readers! How are you all doing? :) It's been a long time since I post the previous chapter.

 

Well, I really have a bad news for you. Unfortunately, I'm experiencing loss of internet connection. So yeah, I will not able to post new chapters that easy. I'll try to update every saturday. It will be always on that day. Hopefully, you will not hate me. T.T Aside from that, I'm a very busy person too. I'm currently starting my internship in a comany that is why It is really hard for me to make the next chapter.

 

But, rest assure that I'll finish this chapter no matter what happen.

 

Note: I'm just renting a computer in a shop to be able to post this chapter. That is how you all readers mean to me. SARANGHAEYO♥ Thank you for subscribing and for the supports :)) Please enjoy this chapter.  PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS & SUBSCRIBE~

 

 

Days have passed after SooWook’s confession. The other members of SNSD and Super Junior are happy for the couple as well. They have become sweeter than ever, more caring for each other and the love in their eyes, it is so visible. This couple didn’t name their relationship as ‘committed’ to avoid another eruption of the dating issue and the bad things that might happen next but these two know themselves that they were way more than friends.

 

Meanwhile, Christmas time is approaching and the said groups became busier than ever. Aside from the pack of guesting for the holidays, the entertainment plans to have a Christmas inspired album that are consists of the SM artists’ songs. The Super Junior is chosen to sing ‘Santa U Are The One’ while SNSD had contributed ‘Diamond’ for the album.

 

Today is the pictorial for the album’s booklet that will compile the different artists of the said entertainment. Each idol will have a page for individual shots. The Super Junior’s Christmas song is chosen for the music video and features the behind the scene footage of the pictorial.

 

Mr. Lee personally went at the set to see how smooth the activities are going on. It restricts the moments that SNSD and Super Junior might have. They have to be cautious starting from now on because of Sooyoung and Ryeowook’s romantic relationship.

 

---------------------------------------

 

After the tiring first day of the photo shoot, SNSD went at the Super Junior’s Sukira Kiss The Radio. The nine girls sat on the other side of the long table, starting to wear the big headphones while the two DJs sat against them.

 

Leeteuk being the lead DJ, started the said show. “Anyeong Haseyo dear listeners! DJ Leeteuk and Eunhyuk are here once again to give you another unforgettable night of fun and lots of info about the Kpop world as well as advices to your problems.”

 

“… Before we start everything, let me introduce to you our guest for tonight. Oh~ you will all surely love us because we have them here…”

 

“… Let’s welcome the country’s popular girl group … SO NYEO SHI DAE!” Eunhyuk claps in excitement.

 

‘The Boys’ is being played after Eunhyuk’s cue which serves as their background music. The girls started their self-introduction. “… Hana, Teul, Set… Anyeong Haseyo So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!”

 

The Super Junior Leader remarked “Wah! The whole studio is packed with SONEs.”

 

Eunhyuk followed “Even the crew and the producers are widely smiling for the girls. You are truly UNBELIEVABLE!”

 

The girls gave cute giggles as a respond.

 

As the time goes by, the radio show topics about the girls’ plans on promoting their new single, their future schedules overseas and some rare questions came from their diehard fans.

 

Eunhyuk think of something naughty. He plans to ask a question that is related to Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Actually, it came from his hoobaes and his former girlfriend.

 

“Aaa. Taeyeon-ssi~” Eunhyuk started.

 

Taeyeon responded cheerfully for she is really having a great time. “NE, Oppa?!”

 

Her sunbae showed a playful smile before questioning. “Could you share some tips about Leeteuk’s WGM since he’s your hoobae?”

 

“Darn! Hyukkie Oppa! With all the questions in the world~” Taeyeon glared to her sunbae fiercely as those words screamed inside her head.

 

Leeteuk on the other hand, became curious as well. What would be his ex-girlfriend’s perception about it?

 

“Why don’t you ask our maknae instead? She’s on WGM lately” Taeyeon responded, trying to divert the question to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun smiled playfully, influenced by Kyuhyun’s evilness too. “You’re the one being asked, Unnie~”

 

The Kid leader laughed in sarcasm. Looks like her well-trusted friends sided on Eunhyuk too.

 

“…So, Taeyeon--?” Eunhyuk teases her more. Leeteuk is smiling silently. He’s really enjoying his whole scene.

 

The SNSD’s great leader lowered her head. “… Well, umm.. What do you want to know then?”

 

The whole group burst in laughing because of the SNSD’s leader sudden foolishness.

 

“Is she always like this?” Eunhyuk kidded. The girls nodded in response while Taeyeon’s face reddened that result her to face palming because of embarrassment.

 

Leeteuk said in between of his laughter “Tips, Taeng~ for my marriage with SORA ssi~. I’m very sure you have done a great job in your WGM long time ago” He emphasizes the name of his virtual spouse to see her EPIC reaction.

 

Taeyeon answered coldly. A mixture of jealousy and irritation from the teasing makes her annoyed. “Well… It’s gonna end anyway.”

 

The whole group smells something unfamiliar. The dorky Taeyeon became the ‘Ice Princess’ as of that moment. They all once again find their laughter.

 

“… and you sounded like an ahjumma” Leeteuk acknowledge.

 

Then, Hyoyeon whispers something to her Hyukjae. “Most probably a jealous secret lover”

 

Eunhyuk in a flash laughs in agreement. Leeteuk barely heard that and also agreed to his choding dong-saeng.

 

After an hour, the radio show ended. The girls bid their goodbye to their sunbaes except for Taeyeon who’s really in a bad mood. None of the girls went near her and let her anger subside.

 

“Aish~The hell with that TeukSo Couple! ” Taeyeon mumbled angrily.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

When the snow begins to fly

Above the smoky smoky sky

You came along like a small flake and brightened up my day…

 

Girls’ Generation is currently performing their Christmas single ‘Diamond’ at MBC Korean Music Festival and later, ‘The Boys’. They were invited at the said show along with Super Junior.

 

 

Earlier that day

 

“Anyeong!” a group of guys greeted the SNSD that morning. After realizing who those people are, the girls are smiling widely as ever. It is indeed a good morning to them.

 

“Oppa!” Sunny stood up from her chair and leave her stylist dumfounded. “I’ll be right back~” She assured and went to Sungmin.

 

“A fresh milk for the cutest and brightest member of SNSD” Sungmin said sweetly to her former girlfriend.

 

Sunny smiled in return but snapped into her daydreaming after realizing her uncle “Yah~ there’s a possibility that Uncle might see us.”

 

Sungmin chuckled and pinched her nose. “Your uncle is too busy at the office. Besides, what is he gonna do here? Perform too?”

 

The girl responded him, annoyed. “Not funny~” Then, she ran away from him and went to her seat again.

 

“What about a good morning kiss to your handsome boyfriend in return to that milk?” He kidded.

 

The Aegyo Princess stubbornly threw the pack of milk to Sungmin. He catches it with his arms before it fell on the ground “Never mind~ take your milk with you then.”

 

Sungmin smiled awkwardly “I’m just kidding babe. Here~”

 

 

“They are truly unpredictable. Sweet now, mad at each other later” The stylist, who’s in charge of Sunny, laughs at them silently.

 

 

There is just one thing I need on this snowy winter day

Call me a fool to love you but I want nothing but you

Oh~ I have to hear your voice the one that brings me joy

And your warmth slowly wraps around my heart

Boy can’t you see?

 

 

Siwon approaches Yoona with happiness inside his heart. Finally the days of being miserable is slowly subsiding. Maybe not for all but for him and Yoona, everything seems to be turning out fine.

 

“Anyeong deer~” Siwon started.

 

Yoona still munching her breakfast with Sooyoung faced the love of her life “Hello Oppa. Have you eaten your breakfast?”

 

“Not yet, Yoong. It seems like you are enjoying your food too much.” He showed his handsome smile.

 

Yoona giggled “Why Of course, Oppa. Ryeowook Oppa’s cooking is daebbak!” and make a thumbs-up sign as she faced the Super Junior member’s great chef.

 

“I feel you. It shows on the food marks on your face” Siwon softly chuckled and without warning, he wiped the stains on the side of her lips gently.

 

Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter