Moving Forward :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ANYEONG! It's really been a while :) I hope you will not be disappointed with this chapter. I just gained a lot of subscribers and comments. I'm really happy about it ^^ 

School work is really killing me. aigoo~ Your comments are my energy pill so please don't hesitate to leave one :"> 

P.S: And for the poster, I know it . KeKe I'm not into editing but I'm willing to learn. Can you please teach me some basics so I'll improve :> THANKS~ 
 

Few months later after the break up, the news about Super Junior and Girls’ Generation’s romantic involvement swarm in the internet world. Both groups garnered a lot of Anti-fans because of the issue and fan wars between the biggest fandoms started to occur.  The management fixed everything for them but still hatred of the fans still increased. One factor that triggers the fans to be haters is the break up scene between Leeteuk and Taeyeon. Over lookers that time spread photos of the argument between the involved persons and makes some stories about it. Of course, SONEs still stick to the SNSD Leader while the ELFs to the Super Junior Leader.


Both groups are completely treating each other just like strangers. As if they’ve never met before and never love and care for each other. They will just talk to each if necessary, like if they’ll be in a song or dance collaboration and SM Town concerts. Although some couples ended their relationship nicely, they still choose to remain distant to avoid another issues and scandals.

During that time, SM Entertainment also informed both groups that they will release new singles. Back to Back album of “Mr. Simple” and “A-Cha” for Super Junior while “The Boys” with three versions (Korean, English and Japanese) for the Girls’ Generation.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback
 

It was the last day of filming for YongSeo’s episode in ‘We Got Married’. They are assigned to shoot in front of SNSD’s dorm for the dramatic farewell of the virtual couple. SM Entertainment decided to end Seohyun’s appearance to the said show due to the preparation of their upcoming single.


The scene is all about their last day as virtual husband and wife. Yonghwa will drive Seohyun home and there they will bid their goodbyes. The SNSD Maknae seems to be attached with him already. During the SNSD and Super Junior miserable days, Yonghwa is always there to comfort her whenever she was sad. He treats her special from anyone else maybe because of his love for her. Seohyun, on the other hand, consider him also as someone who had a special place inside her heart.


As Yonghwa telling her some farewell message, she can’t help but cry. Seohyun will surely miss him. That’s why when he pulled her for an embrace, she also hugged him back. How she wished that she can teach her heart to just love him and forget about Kyuhyun.


CUT!


They both hear the director’s voice, a sign that the last episode is already ended. They are still hugging each other. The production crew is touch with the scene. Then, Yonghwa broke the hug and faced her.


“Hyun ah~ Can we date for REAL?” he smiled genuinely.


The staff of the show squealed in excitement as they loudly cheered to the soon to be couple if Seohyun would allow him. The SNSD Maknae thinks about it first. She had realized that it is one of the best ways to forget about him, Kyuhyun. Besides there’s nothing wrong about dating. It will let her experience something new to her life.


After a matter of thinking the right decision, she answered “Neh, Yong~”  


Yonghwa doesn’t know how to express the happiness he is feeling at the moment. His eyes is from ear to ear as his heart beats faster than ever. Because of excitement, he ran at the staff and made a high five to each one of them as he screams like a he won in a lottery. The crew, on the other hand, is very happy with the result of their dating show. They are really happy for the two of them especially to Seohyun, knowing her perception about boys and dating. When he was done celebrating with the staffs, he went to Seohyun last and held her hands.


“You will never regret this, Hyun. Thank you~” He said sincerely.


Seohyun’s face became red all of a sudden. “N-Neh~”



End of Flashback




At SNSD’s Dance Studio


The girls are currently practicing the first part of their routine for ‘The Boys’. Jae, their favorite choreographer, is guiding and teaching them. They are really focused on practicing their dance steps since many fans are looking forward to their comeback stage. This really made them more pressure than the other singles.  



Geobi naseo shijakjocha an hae bwattamyeon 
Geudaen tudeoldaeji mara jom


 Jessica sent her coldest but attractive glare “G.G”


Jujeohamyeon gihweneun modu neoreul bikyeoga
Gaseum pyeogo nawabwara jom


Then, she placed her right hand on her chin and arrogantly lifted it up. “T.R.X”  


Bring the boys out


Tiffany swiftly went at the center singing “Yeah~ You know?”


B-bring the boys out


The Eye Smile Princess do some of her steps as she continued singing her parts in English.


“We bring the boys out, 
We bring the boys out, Yeah”


B-bring the boys out

 

As the seconds passed, the girls keep on practicing the first stanza of the song when their choreographer calls for a break.


“Wah~ the dance routine is really hard.” Taeyeon complained.


“AGREE!” Tiffany raised her hand.


“I like it. It’s my style~” Hyoyeon said with confidence.


Jessica, Sunny and Seohyun just exhaled some air. Actually, they are also having difficulties too just like Taeyeon and Tiffany. They are the group’s singers after all that’s why they really lack in dancing. Their conversation is interrupted
by two unexpected guests at the door.


“Oppa!”  Taeyeon and Seohyun said in chorus.



On the other hand, Wooyoung and Yonghwa made a high five as they smile to the girls they adore. They bought some food for the nine hardworking ladies.


“Wah~ it is really nice to have a suitor. You know, someone taking CARE of you” Yoona intentionally said to Taeyeon’s ears. She’s referring to Wooyoung who obviously likes her.


The kid leader sent her a glare, asking her to stop talking nonsense. Yoona being a choding stuck her tongue out and check the plastic bags that are full of foods.  


“Sorry about that~” Taeyeon smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter