TRUE Rumors :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your comments really gave me inspiration, so please tell me how you feel after reading this chapter :) Thank you and Have fun reading :) --Taengoo1209

 

 

 

Leeteuk got at the dorm first, followed by the YoonWon couple and Lastly, The SNSD’s leader – Taeyeon. Yoona is simply teasing Taeyeon when Leeteuk’s around. The Kid leader just ignored her.

 

“Oppa~ I think you should go home.” Sunny said. 


“I really think so. Maybe, manager hyung are checking on us now. The other boys will be also mad if we got home late” Sungmin responded.

 

Leeteuk check on his silver watch, It’s already 10:25 pm. It is really time to go home.

 

“We should be going now.” He faced Taeyeon and smiled.

Yoona made a meaningful glare which made the Kid leader stuttered. “O-Of c-course. It’s already late.”


On the other hand, Eunhyuk is playing with Hyoyeon, Jessica and Yuri. They are having an intense mini-bowling battle when Leeteuk decided to go home. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is in one team while the Jessica and Yuri is on the other.


“YAH! Your team loses again!” Jessica squealed.

 

“We are not!” Hyoyeon defended. She is known for being sporty and competitive when it comes to playing but at the same time, she is also the SNSD’s Queen of cheating.

 

“You always cheat Kim Hyoyeon!” Yuri joked.

 

Eunhyuk laughs on the other side. He never imagined the girls, the nation’s goddesses and girl group, are like this when they are playing.

 

“Aish~ why do I have a weak partner?!” Hyoyeon glares to Eunhyuk. Her boyfriend just raised his two hands as a sign of surrendering.


“I’m nothing compare to your skills babe.” Eunhyuk remarked and kisses her cheeks.


Yuri and Jessica shivered because of the HyoHyuk’s mushiness.


“Stop that you two!” Yuri covers her eyes and laughing.


“Accept your punishment!” Jessica runs to Hyoyeon and hit her forehead.

“YAH!” Hyoyeon yelled and chased Jessica.

 

Eunhyuk and Yuri are left out there, laughing. Meanwhile, Jessica was caught by Hyoyeon on the stairs and takes her revenge by pinching the ice princess’ cheeks really hard.

 

“It stings Hyo!” Jessica whined.

 

“Because of that, you don’t need to put blush-on! Your cheeks are already red!” Hyoyeon laughed evilly.

 

Taeyeon with Leeteuk cut in.

“Girls, Hyuk Oppa should be going now.” She said. 

“Manager Youngmin will be mad at us. Sorry.” He continued.

 

The three girls nodded. Of course, Hyoyeon’s face became sadder. She wants her boyfriend to stay longer. 

 

“Don’t worry Hyo, we’ll have a date next week.” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Jeongmal?” Hyoyeon said cutely.

 

Yuri, Taeyeon and Jessica shook their heads. Leeteuk laughed with the Dancing Queen’s sudden change of behavior while Eunhyuk is enjoying every aegyo Hyoyeon is showing. He really likes it.

 

“Stop please! I can’t take this anymore.” Yuri warned.

“You’re asking for a punch Hyo.” Taeyeon laughed.


“Seriously, when did you learn this?” Jessica added.   


“I don’t even notice Hyoyeon’s potential to be the Aegyo Queen.” Leeteuk joked.


“We should be heading now Hyo. I’ll call you when I got home.” Eunhyuk said sweetly.


“Ok Oppa~ Don’t forget our date or else I will not cook for you!” Hyoyeon said in between her giggles.

 
Eunhyuk nodded and hugged her girlfriend. The four people leave them. On the other hand, Siwon and Sungmin bid their goodbyes to Yoona and Sunny.

After a few minutes, Yoona along with Taeyeon guided the boys to their door.

 

“Have a safe trip Oppas” Yoona reminded.
“Anyeong! Thanks for visiting!” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Ne~ See you all next time.” Leeteuk said.


The other boys waved and walked away.  YoonTae closes the door. When the boys leave the place, SNSD decided to rest for the meeting tomorrow.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Super Junior members Siwon and Leeteuk spotted with Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Taeyeon.

8:45 pm yesterday night, Fans spotted Siwon spending his time with Yoona at an ice cream shop. Taeyeon is there too with Super Junior’s Leeteuk. They were seated on different tables and it looks like they are on a double date. 

 

Different fans commented:

 

“I know the leaders’ love is really REAL! TaeTeuk for the win!” A Sone commented.

 

“Siwon really suited for Yoona. Super Generation Hwaiting!” An Elf followed.

 

“My friends spotted Yesung Oppa with Yuri unnie on Super Junior’s comeback at Music Bank.”


“SunSun couple was seen intimate at the Music bank too. Sungmin Oppa gave a piggyback ride to Sunny. Sungmin Oppa is so sweet.”

 

This info plus the picture are invading the Super Generation fansites. Unfortunately, this news reaches the SM’s management and to Lee Sooman.

 

“How does this rumor spread like wildfire?” Lee Sooman asked.

 

“We don’t know where they get these pictures too Sir, but the fansites and other social websites are kept on posting this” an employee responded.

 

“I want to talk with Youngmin and Jonghoon. Informed them” Lee Sooman instructed.

 

“Ne Seonsaengim~” The employee leaves.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

9:00 am…

SNSD is already set for the concept meeting. Sunny stayed at the dorm because of her hurt ankle. On the other hand, Super Junior members were called for an unexpected meeting too because of the upcoming projects.  Both groups are inside the van and heading to SM Building.

At the SNSD’s dorm, The Aegyo Queen was bored and she decided to surf the net. News about them popped in.


“What the?” Sunny picks her phone immediately and calls Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon answers the call “Yeoboseyo Sun? Are you alright?”



“Ne Unnie~ but – Are you dating Leeteuk Oppa?”

 

The kid leader’s eyes widened in surprise. “MWOH?”

 

“Tell me the truth Unnie! PALI!”



“Why are you suddenly asking this?”



“You better check it yourself. Surf the net.” Sunny hangs up.


Taeyeon followed and opens her internet. She was so shocked with the news.

 

“OH MY GOD!” The kid leader panicked.

 

The other girls became worried too.

 

“Waeyo Unnie?” Yoona asked calmly. Taeyeon handed her phone and covers her face with her palm.

 

“Where did they get this?” Yoona shook her head in distressed.

 

Because of curiosity, Hyoyeon and Seohyun open their internet too. Jessica and Yuri followed. They were really shocked with the news too. Sooyoung tries her best to calm their leader.


“EOTTOKE? Eottoke?”  The Kid leader is almost crying.


“Don’t panic unnie. I know everything's gonna be alright” Sooyoung comforted.


“Unnie, are you dating Leeteuk Oppa?” Jessica cuts in.


“For God’s sake, I AM NOT! It was just a favor.” Taeyeon said irritably.


“Yoona and Siwon are here too. How come?” Yuri said who’s still staring to the fantaken pictures.


“Did I just tell you earlier that we are going on a date after their performance? .. ” Yoona responded.

 

“We just end up on celebrating at the Ice Cream Shop because the SuJu Oppas just sneaked out on their dorm last night. Manager Youngmin doesn’t know about that but because of our carelessness, the whole Korea already knows now.”

 
“Don’t you think fans are really scary nowadays. They can even notice us even we are already on our disguises.” Hyoyeon exclaimed.


“Let’s just think of a way to cover this up. Let’s just be careful from now on.” Seohyun added.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter