0076

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: A lame chapter T^T I am surprise with the subscribers and I didn't expect it but thank you for the support c: Comments, Subscriptions and your upvotes are highly appreciated. 

 

“Mworago?” Donghae cannot help but to glance upon hearing Jessica's voice, currently answering someone from the other line.

 

The Ice Princess rushes at Sooyoung and Yoona's side who are currently busy munching their popcorns. With her hand still on the phone, she mouthed them that they needed to be at the dorm right now.

 

“Thank you, Oppa” Jessica ended the call and faced the three ignorant guys.

 

“I think you three should come over as well. Jungsoo Oppa's there”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Are you alright, Taeyeon?” Wooyoung asked with concern in his voice. He was really worried with the things Sora can do. Knowing that they are all celebrities, she can ruin the older girl's career with a snap of a finger.

 

The SNSD leader gave him a smile,not too much, just for him to know that she's thankful for his openmindedness. “Thank you, Oppa. I'm fine... I guess”

 

His lips form a curve as he patted her head. He doesn't know why but it's his favorite gesture whenever he's with Taeyeon. “Whatever happens, I'll stand by you. Always remember that”

 

As the 2pm member gets touchy with the younger girl, Leeteuk cannot help but to feel jealous. He wanted to comfort her too, knowing that he's the main reason why Kang Sora acted that way with the SNSD leader. He's the one to be blame. He better fix it before his virtual wife do something stupid again.

 

“Uhh.. Taeyeon-ah~” Without a second thought, she faces him. That makes his heart beats faster than ever. Damn. She's still pretty. Focus Leeteuk. Focus. “Do you need anything? I mean are you hungry or s-something?”

 

She patted his back. “Thank you, Oppa but my appetite just went off in me” That make Leeteuk even more worried.

 

A few seconds later, a familiar girl's voice rung inside the SNSD's dorm. It was Tiffany who is currently talking to their manager over the phone. Jessica, Sooyoung and Yoona were next in line. Donghae, Ryeowook and Siwon were the last ones who went inside.

 

“Ne~ Oppa. She just barged in inside our dorm, causing some ruckus like she's the owner. Can we charge her for tresspassing?” Uh-oh~ Manager Hwang mode on.

 

The other three SNSD members started to call the others which make them all busy and made the four guys awkwardly sit on the couch.

 

“Yuri.. Yup. We are all inside the dorm now. Taeyeonnie's fine. She's with Jungsoo Oppa and Wooyoung” Jessica answered.

 

Sooyoung on the other hand rants over Sunny. “How dare that girl insult Taeyeon! She doesn't even know the real deal here!”

 

“It's a chaos. That Sora girl just made Unnie cried. She even threaten her and our careers” Yoona tells furiously to Hyoyeon who is currently with Eunhyuk at her parents' house.

 

“Unnie! Taeyeon unnie!” Seohyun appeared suddenly with Kyuhyun behind. The Super Junior guys are now wondering why on earth is he with the SNSD's maknae when they all know that he's staying with his family.

 

Kyuhyun just gave them I'll-explain-everything-later look and shush them down. It is not the right time to tell them about his relationship with Seohyun afterall. They need to prioritize things.

 

As if on cue, all their phone conversations were done and went to Taeyeon, giving her their hugs for encouragement.

 

“You better ignore whatever Kang Sora told you, Taeyeonnie. We all know you are not like that” Tiffany, the ultimate best friend started.

 

Leeteuk stood up silently, ushering the others to leave the girls alone. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Siwon as well as Wooyoung follow and respect the girls' privacy. They all walked outside the dorm.

 

Jessica notices the boys' disappearing act. She flashes a soft smile and send Donghae a text message.

 

To: Fishy Oppa

Thank you, Nemo. Please send my goodbyes to the other Oppas. We'll surely get in touch soon. Take care and thank you for the date <3

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After successfully went outside the building, Donghae's ringtone disturbs the silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter