Christmas Date Part 1

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm a bad author, right? SORRY .... mianhe~ AS IN SUPER SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING :(( 

I first want to apologize to all my loyal readers who keeps on supporting and loving my fanfic. I'm not able to update for I don't know how long.  A virus deleted this chapter together with my one-shot "Foolish love" starring Sifany. Because of that, I have suffered from writer's block and I also have thought of giving up. Luckily, I've overcome it and working on the part of two of their Christmas date. Please look forward to it^^ I'll try my best to update so please try to understand. I'm busy with my upcoming graduation so yeah, this is just my another spare time. 

 

Please do comment and SUBSCRIBE^^ It motivates me a lot. 

 

P.S: Sorry for grammatical errors and for not having a photo T.T Hope you enjoy the story^^

 

SunSun

 

“Don’t change the radio station, oppa~” The short girl said with authority as she stuck her earplug tightly inside her left ear.

 

“T.R.X, Bring the boys out…”  Then, Sunny sang the fanchants SONEs used to cheer for them during performance.

 

“Jigeumeun So Nyeo Shi Dae! Appeurrodo So Nyeo Shi Dae! Yeongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae!”

 

Her boyfriend on the other hand, quickly changes the station while complaining “Enough with ‘The Boys’. I’ve been hearing this for almost ten times already. I want to hear ‘Mr. Simple’ too. That station is really biased, obviously playing SNSD songs only!”

 

“Yah! Don’t----” the girl struggles in shrugging Sungmin. They are waiting for their comeback songs to be played on the radio through his cellphone all this time and since it’s a radio channel, both of them are having a hard time scrolling back the stations they wanted to.

 

This couple is having a little lovers’ quarrel. Childish isn’t it? I know right. Instead of having a peaceful trip and enjoy these rare moments together, here they are, fighting over a simple thing. This plane ride is heading to Jeju Island. SunSun couple will be spending the holiday at his rest house near the tourist destination.    

 

“Our song is really daebbak~ unlike yours. It was also composed by Teddy Riler” She brags when her boyfriend succeeds in switching the radio channel.

 

He faced her with his competitive eyes, not wanting her to win over him “Who’s on top chart now? WE ARE, right? Bwahahahaha~” He let out an evil laugh after.

 

“Just wait and see. We’ll surpass your song in no time.” Then, she mimics the chorus part of Mr. Simple. “Our floor dance steps still sizzle better than this.”

Sungmin stood up, ignoring the few people occupying the first class plane ride. “Is this what you call GOOD CHOREOGRAPHY?” He said, squatting down like what they do during Yuri’s part.

 

Sunny squeals like Jessica in shock. The SNSD member drags her boyfriend back to their seat. “YAH~ OOPPPAAAA!!! You’re embarrassing us! We’ll going to get notice~”

 

Upon getting back to his seat, he’s still bragging about their song. This guy wanted to raise the Super Junior’s flag even if it’s Sunny. Sungmin cannot let his renowned group to be down. “Eunhyuk’s solo is way BETTER than any of your choreography…” The aegyo prince finished his dialog with a smirk. 

 

Sunny fires back, with her brows rising. “Stop boasting about it. You are not even doing the steps.” She said with matter-o-fact tone. “Of course, it is Hyukkie oppa but he’s no good to our Hyoyeon.”

 

Ok~ that REALLY hurts. That choreography was supposed to be done by both of them. Yes~ you read it right. It was made for Sungmin and Eunhyuk but because of the complicated steps that cannot be done by this guy, the dancing machine done it solo. That decision makes him depress for a week. 

 

Sungmin suddenly changes his mood. Silence between them is also noticed. His girlfriend became uneasy because of his behavior. The lad also removed his other earphone and just shut his eyes, trying to take a nap for a while at the same time, cooling down himself.

 

After a few minutes, Sunny can’t take it anymore. She tugs his sponsored shirt lightly “Oppa, are you mad at me?”

 

No response came from Sungmin.

 

Sunny’s P.O.V

 

He must be really mad at me. Oh crap~

 

I really forgot about the solo part thingy…  I just wanted to defend our--- nevermind. He’s ignoring me anyway. Heavy sighs started to release from my mouth. As if it came from the deepest part of my body and suddenly came out unexpectedly.

 

I feel like going home right now and wanted to just spend the holiday with Taeyeon unnie or just with my family. This is really depressing.

 

Great Soonkyu~ you just ruined your time with him. PABO! I hit my head repeatedly, twice, thrice or more… I don’t know how many I’ve done it. Then, I happen to look at his side before my supposedly face palming as I notice him, controlling his giggles.

 

I can see a little hope… A light~ I should not miss this opportunity. *determined Sunny – ACTIVATED!* hahaha^^

 

I poke him lightly, assessing if he’s still angry at me. With my cutest pout and puffing of cheeks, I called him “Oppa---” 

 

He gave his coldest expression to me but I’m already used to it. We have Jessica, remember? I know how to handle that kind of treatment because our Ice Princess is surely worse than him. Just kidding~ Though it’s half truth. Kekeke~

 

I blink my eyes continuously, cutely to get his attention. This is my specialty~ I know I can do this! Fighting Sunny~ Make Sungmin’s mood change. “Mianhe~ I won’t do it again. I’ll be a good girl… Pro---” I was cut off by his kiss.

 

End of P.O.V

 

He’s not mad or angry at her. It’s just he’s little annoyed because of the issue. Sunny knew that he was sensitive about it though he’s not feeling bad towards his co-member. He’s the problem here not anyone else. Sungmin hated himself for slipping the opportunity to showcase his other talent to the world aside from singing. Anyway, it’s all in the past right now.  The aegyo king just wanted to take a break. He doesn’t want to let his annoyance take over and blame it all to Sunny.

 

When she’s calling him, he cannot take not to glance at her. He discovered that she’s knocking her head as a punishment. At least, she noticed that she had done something wrong. He smiled because of the sight of her. She doesn’t even notice how cute she was when she’s doing that. A few seconds later, Sunny happens to look at his side.

 

BUSTED!

 

HE THEN, SHUT HIS EYES WHILE CONTROLLING HIS GIGGLES. He wanted to be composed but it looks like she noticed him already and fully aware that he’s not mad.

 

She tugs his sleeves, blinks her eyes, puffed those lovely pinkish cheeks and then, pout her lips cutely. How can he ever resist this charm of hers?

 

With no doubt, he gave her a kiss intending to say “It’s alright. I’m not mad at you”   Sunny eyes widens at first, shocked with what just happen. But later on, closes it, feeling the warmth of his sweet lips on hers. He doesn’t even know but it feels like his lips were made for her. It fits perfectly.

 

After a few seconds, he left those luscious lips. Her blushing is really visible because of the light inside the plane. She was still surprised so she bowed down and hides her red face.

 

He chuckles and pats her head. “Behave~ arasso?”

 

“Eung~” The aegyo princess responded, head still looking down.

 

Sungmin lifted it up as he joked “You don’t want it, don’t you?”

 

Sunny jitters. She didn’t meant that way “Ani~ It’s just I’m surprised. You should have said before doing it…”

 

He smiles playfully “It’s still the best when it happens naturally.” Then, another round of endless blushing took over Sunny’s cheeks.

 

Sungmin cannot help but laugh.

 

“YAH! Don’t make me embarrass more~” She pouted.

 

“Arasso~…” He then, offers his shoulders to her “Wanna take a nap? We still have enough time to rest.” Finally, he showed his handsome smile.

 

She smiles brightly “Sure, oppa~” and leans on his broad shoulders as she stuck the other earplug on his ear with ‘Mr. Simple’ playing. Sunny started to play the song to his part and then, she held his hand “You have nothing to prove to anyone. You are always the best in everything you do. You are a great and handsome idol that fangirls are crazy for, so don’t feel bad about Hyukkie’s part anymore. Maybe it’s not for you, Arajji?”

 

He smiled once again. It feels so good when those heart-warming words came from her. Sungmin embraces her tightly. “NE~” Sunny then, tucks her body in him, feeling his warmth. “This feels really good~”

 

After a matter of seconds, both of them drifted to their dreamlands while cuddling each other.

  

HaeSica ll YoonWon ll SooWook

 

A beep from Jessica’s phone disturbs their strolling inside the Lotte mall. It was from Siwon oppa, asking about the plan getting Yoona to the ice skating rink for their secret date. For this holiday, the Super Junior member contacted her and Sooyoung to be his accomplices. In return, he will give them good Christmas presents.

 

“I hope this oppa really do what he has promised” She mumbled in English as she texted him back.

 

“Sica unnie, how about this for Taeyeon unnie?” That was Yoona, presenting the purple purse from their new endorsement, J. Estina. 

 

Jessica smiles “She would 100% like it since it’s her favorite color. Are you buying it for her?”

 

“..NE~ Just to make her feel better at least. You know issues and love problems seemed to bother her a lot. I don’t want to see her depressed face again.” Yoona responded as she faces the sales attendant while avoiding eye-contact, not wanting to draw attention. “I’m having this.”

 

The Ice Princess pouted “How about me? I’m stressed too.”

 

“Choose faster before Sooyoung unnie comes. I’ll treat you as well.” The goddess winks.

 

Jessica jumps like a five-year old girl and hugs her dong-saeng. “YAY! You’re the best! Gomawo-yo~”

 

She (Yoona) hugs her back, tapping her unnie’s head continuously “I compensate it from ‘Love Rain’ so assure me that you’ll watch my new drama”

  

The older one pulled away “So this is a bribe?”

 

“You can say that. HEHEHE ^^” The SNSD’s goddess grins devilishly.

 

The Ice princess furrows her brows “I don’t care as long as this is your treat and FREE. Yay!” Then, she skipped her steps excitedly as her bag-a-holic attitude attacks. 

 

Yoona chuckles to her cute unnie. “I’m just kidding, unnie. Just get one before---” She was cut off by Sooyoung’s arrival with food still munching. Oh crap~

 

“Have you got the bag for Taeng?”


The younger one nodded “Ye~ what’s that?” she said as she diverts the topic before Soo caught her buying Jessica a bag.

 

“This is really good. I love sweets especially chocolate mint ---”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter