DBSK and SNSD CF Filming^^

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5:30 am at SNSD’s dorm…

“Jessica ssi~ WAKE UPPPPP!!!!” Tiffany shouted.

“Just give me 5 more minutes and then I’ll wake up” Jessica said and covered her face with pillow.

“Neh~ Arraso..” Tiffany said and smiled evilly.

“Get me some fresh cucumbers in the refrigerator Yoong” She mouthed to Yoona.

“Ok~ Unnie” Yoona smiled and leave the room immediately.

 

After 5 minutes,

“Here it is unnie, fresh from the refrigerator! KeKe” Yoona said and laughed softly.

“HAHAHAHA! Let’s get it on. ” Tiffany said and placed the cucumber near to Sica’s nose.

“Sica ~ My dear Ice Princess. Wake up now” Tiffany said and laughed. Yoona burst into laughing as well.

Jessica smelled a familiar scent. Then, she opened her eyes in surprise.

“EEEEEKKKKKKK” Jessica screamed with her dolphin-like voice.

Tiffany and Yoona covered their ears and laughed.

“Better take that cucumber away or else I’m gonna throw this pillow to you” Jessica said while covering her nose.

“Just wake up then and we’ll take this away from you.” Yoona said while laughing.

“Arasssooooo~~” Jessica said and stand up.

“Aish~ these girls really know how to wake me up” She whispered and smiled.

“Better start preparing for our filming.” Tiifany said.

“Come and join us afterwards. We’re eating breakfast” Yoona said and smiled.

“Ne~ See you downstairs” Jessica said and start doing her things.

 

Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica are busy eating their breakfast when their manager arrives.

“Anyeong oppa~” The three of them said in union.

(A/N: Jonghoon is SNSD’s manager for my fanfic only :> KeKe)

“Are you ready Girls?” Manager Jonghoon said.

“Ne~ Oppa. We’re just waiting for you” Tiffany said proudly. (A/N: She’s really the SNSD’s manager Hwang KeKe)

“Alright then, Let’s go^^” Manager Jonghoon said.

"KAJA!" Yoona said and grabbed her unnie's hands :> 

 

When SNSD arrived at the location, DBSK members are there rehearsing for their lines.

“They’re here!” Max shouted and waved happily at them.

“Anyeong haseyo sunbaenims~” Tiffany, Jessica and Yoona said in union and bowed.

  “Nah~ just call us Oppas” Jaejoong said and winked.

A female PD crew interrupted…

“We’re going to film now. Be ready” She said and leave.

 

After a few minutes, the director discussed the pairings.

“This would be the pairings – Micky and Yoona , Jessica and Max. Then, It would be a love triangle between Yun-ho, Jaejoong and Tiffany. ” the director said.

“Hey, How about me? What will I do?” Junsu joked with a pout.

“You are the one who always see them dating and always warned them that you would tell the manager about their secret relationship” The director added and smiled.

“AA. I see but I expecting to have my pairings too.” Junsu said and pouted.

Then, Max whispered something to him.

“YAH!!! Don’t you ever say that to her” Junsu shouted that causes the laughter of the SNSD, DBSK and the crew there.

“Let’s get started.” The director said.

 

*The Elevator Scene:

"What are you doing?! I'm going to tell the manager!" Junsu screamed and run.

"CUT!" The director said.

"Junsu Oppa~ You're so good" Jessica complimented.

"Of Course ! I'm the MAN~" Junsu said proudly.

"HAHAHA You're funny Oppa~" Yoona said.

 

"Everybody, we will go to the next location. Let's pack-up!" The PD instructed.

"NE~" Everybody replied including SNSD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter