Christmas Date Part 2

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/bows 360 degrees/ I know I have been a bad author and I admit it. I really want to apologize for taking this chapter too long to post. I have suffered from writer's block and my laptop is totally broken now so I really have to do it on computer shops whic I only had a limited time.

It's a little crappy but I hope you'll still like it. Please leave comments and subscribe. It really helps me a lot. Thank you for reading my story and I hope for your support until the end. Kamsahamnida~ :) /bows/

 

P.S: This is a LONG chapter. Enjoyyyy~^^

 

HeeFany

 

“Salute!”  The well-trained military guys behind Tiffany and the other one guarding at the front door said to each other. She unexpectedly made a salute which what she exactly do whenever they performed their Japanese song “I’m in love with a Hero”.

 

The guys were surprised of her gesture and laughed but still in a proper manner “You know, we are really big fans of Girls’ Generation”

 

“Aa. Jjinjayo?” She smiled sincerely and bowed “Kamsahamnida~”

 

“Ne~” And they finally swift off the room which makes the girl sighs in relief.

 

“So this is how it feels like to be inside the military quarters.” The Girls’ Generation member muttered as she waited for him. White walls, empty room, just a table and chair, fluorescent lights to light the place and a metal door. In overall, the whole area is simply boring.

 

“This is really suffocating. Lucky, we don’t have to go in this.” She smiled in her thought.

 

Despite of the cold weather and the need of being with Taeyeon because she’s too depressed with the happenings lately, here she is instead, visiting her secret boyfriend. She really missed him badly. They were not seeing each other from months now and she feels that this is the right time to visit him. It’s Christmas, an indeed very special occasion she wanted to celebrate with him.

The eye-smile goddess is very cautious this time. Afraid of causing rumors again, she brought with her the Super Junior’s manager and theirs (she left them inside the car keke~). It was intended to be her members to be drag along but as you can see, they are all busy with their own businesses.

After some quite time, she hears the door creaks. Another ‘salute’ echoed in the small room. The voices came from the officer and to the man she has been missing for eternity.

 

“Oppaaaa!” Tiffany can’t help but to be excited as soon as the officer exited the area.

 

“Sssshhhhhh!” Heechul immediately shut the door and covers her pinkish lips, refraining from another squeal “My colleagues are suspecting about us.”

 

She removed his hand “They are?”

 

“Hmmm…” He nodded. “That talkative officer just announced in the whole platoon that a Tiffany Hwang from Girls’ Generation is looking for me.”  

 

The girl became uneasy “aigoo~ Maybe I should just get here some other time” She forced a smile while picking up her purse “I didn’t expect to be such a troublesome. I’ll just arrange a more private meeting…”

 

Heechul noticed her disappointment. It was obviously written on her flawless face. He didn’t intend to shoo her away or something. He was just trying to say--- argh~ (A/N: Just stop her. No need to do some explaining to the readers.)

 

“I don’t want her to leave” His mind screams. “Tiffany--?” The diva grabbed her soft arms and spun her around, facing him. “Are you upset?”

 

“A bit...” Then, she looked down. “..Maybe this is just not the right time”

 

Heechul’s face softens as his lips form its sweetest smile, a simple gesture that is meant for his Tiffany only. “Nah~ It’s still the same even if you come back in another day. Besides, today is the perfect time for us to meet”

 

“..You sure? Maybe we should---”

 

He cut her off by a tight and warm embrace. “Everything’s fine. Don’t worry.” Heechul pulled tucked her more into his hug “I miss everything about you especially your sweet scent.”

 

Tiffany’s face flustered instantly “Oppa~”

 

The diva gave her a childish grin while hugging her “kekekeke”

 

After a few seconds, his bipolar side attacks once again. The sweet guy earlier turns to a whining one now. He complains about Girls’ Generation being popular to military men nowadays specifically his girlfriend being one of their favorites. This guy seems to be unaware of his girl’s oozing charisma and charm to the guys.

 

“I’m getting jealous just by thinking about it” He pouted.

 

Tiffany finally flashed her beautiful smile along with her eyes. She just find out about his boyfriend’s hidden aegyo. “I don’t know why you are getting jealous of them, oppa. When you know that my heart belongs to only one special person”

 

Heechul gave a meaningful smile. “And who is that?” Of course, he already knew the person they are talking about. It’s him for crying out loud. He just smiled at his thought. He wanted that to come from Tiffany herself to be more romantic.

 

She hesitated at first and beams an it’s-obviously-you look. But in the end, she manages to gather her courage and say “No other than YOU obviously~” This feels like her confessing to him.

 

The diva grins widely. He really likes cheesy conversations. It always makes his heart flutters. “Since when did you become this mushy, Fany-ah?”

 

Her brows wiggle in confusion “Am I?”

 

Then Tiffany just knew, their faces are now so close to each other. She feels his soothing breath against her lips that makes her spine shivers. “It’s been really a long time” His eyes locked into hers. There are few seconds of staring battle until he spoke.

 

“You just made me eager to kiss you…”

 

This guy really loves to see her face bursting in redness. “Kim Heechul, Don’t! Someone might see us” She steps back but Heechul continues to get closer. The wall suddenly hits her back

 

“Oh please dear Lord. This is not the right place to kiss” Tiffany suddenly uttered. She just found herself lying to God. Of course, she wanted the kiss and everything’s perfect.

 

“Get a hold of yourself, Tiffany. FOCUS!” She, then hold herself, grabbing his arms and refraining him to do anything.

 

“Stop, oppa~” her voice sounded unconvincing and surprisingly weak.

 

Heechul showed a full smirk “You didn’t mean it, baby.” He then, stares at her hands holding his arms “You’re grabbing me close to you…”

 

She raises her hands and squeals “Aniyo, opppaaa~”

 

The Super Junior member covers his ears and chuckled “And you sounded like Jeshikka~” he teases her.

 

She rolled her eyes. “It’s Jessica not, Jeshikka” Tiffany used her good American accent while correcting him.

 

“Whatever. I’m pertaining to the same person either. So shall we--” He was cut off by her sight sitting at the chair again.

 

“Sit beside me…” She ordered and pats the next chair close to her.

 

He looked at her with his eyes pleading “But my kiss…” Heechul pouted.

 

“Oh~gross. Come! I’ve got something for you”

 

The diva walks to her while stomping like a child “Aish~” She handed the pink scarf to him immediately.

 

“You really like pink, ne?”

 

Tiffany’s eye-smile is visible again. She really gets excited whenever ‘pink’ is involve. “I own PINK, remember? And I’m sharing it to you”

 

“You don’t own it. Everybody loves pink. Even your fandom has it.” He remembers something “Oh wait! Sungmin loves pink. He will surely love this!”

 

The expression on her face changed. From bright, it became a frown “If you don’t like it, just return it back to me instead of giving it to your members. Maybe my girls would appreciate that than you”

 

Heechul feels really victorious. He is forever a choding in teasing his girlfriend. He gave her a hug out of the blue when he felt that she’s really ANNOYED to him.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” She asked in a pissed tone.

 

“Wah~ she’s really mad”

 

“… Do you know that a hug can ease a person’s anger?”

 

“And where did you get that idea?” She said but in a softer way now. Her anger unbelievably subsides. Wow~ this guy is really something. Maybe he should be there when Tiffany and Taeyeon had a big fight. Keke~

 

He leans his head to her shoulders, inhaling her addicting sweet scent. Heechul hug her tightly and fill the days he have been missing her badly “Well, I just made that information. I don’t know it’s effective though~”

Tiffany broke the hug, holding her smile.  “Oh, really?”

 

He playfully smile at her “I’m just kidding, Fany. You know, I love teasing you.”

 

His hug just made her tantrums swift off her “I’m not mad” She lied about her attitude earlier.

 

“Oh gosh~ Tiffany. You are obviously lying…”

 

“Am I really that obvious?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Sorry, I was just sensitive because that was handmade by me” She confesses.

 

“You gotta be kidding me” He said while eyeing and touching the scarf “Nah~ Maybe Taeng or Seohyun help you out.” Still not believing, he asked “You bought this, do you?”

 

She shows her hurt finger with a band aid on it. “Looks like this happen for a reason”

 

The surprised Heechul is really impressed. He never imagined Tiffany doing this kind of stuff for him because of the busy schedule and everything. He had to admit he was really touched. He appreciates gifts with effort like this than the expensive ones that were just bought somewhere. The guy just stares at the cloth.

 

“Earth on Chullie?” he heard his girlfriend continually uttered. He was at dazed for a minute.

 

He looked at her sincerely and full of love after “Thank you, Mi-young” and quickly gave her a sweet kiss.

 

“I told you not to---”

 

Heechul cut her off. “Complains are not acceptable, Manager Hwang. You deserved a reward” he winks at her.

 

That made her looked away in embarrassment. Why is this guy made by God with so much appeal?

 

As Heechul rubs his face to the scarf, feeling its warm, Tiffany presents her both palms which earn his attention.

 

“What was that for?” He asked innocently while finally decide to wrap the scarf around his neck.

 

“Where’s my gift, oppa?”

 

“The kiss. Isn’t it enough?”

 

“..Well, that’s--”

 

“You want more?” He seductively glances at her.

“Yah! That is not what I meant, Heechul!”

 

“You know, I’m still older than you”

 

Tiffany looked down “Sorry, Oppa”

 

Heechul gave her an apologetic smile “That’s alright. I think I deserve to apologize than you”

 

“Wae?” She stares at him confusedly.

 

“I…” He paused, still hesitant to tell her “I don’t have any gift. I cannot sneak out even if I wanted to. I’m sorry, babe~”

 

Although disappointed, she still managed to give him a warm smile. “It’s understandable, oppa. Don’t worry about it.” Her voice sounded sad.

 

Silence builds up after. Then, her phone suddenly rings.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

“Tiffany, are you done? I think we should go home. Some reporters are seen in here.” Manager Jonghoon asked.

 

She gazed at him and answer the phone “Yeah, oppa~ I’m almost done. I’ll be there in jiffy.”

“Ok then. Hurry up. We will be waiting for you.”

 

“Arasso, oppa” Then, she hang up.

 

The SNSD member smiled at him “I think I better go now…”

 

“As in, NOW?” HE asked in a ridiculous way that made her chuckled.

 

“Yeah, diva. The reporters are starting to pile outside.”

 

“I understand. Take care always, Fany-ah~” He said while bidding his goodbye.

 

She gave him a hug “I’m going to miss you, oppa”

 

He returned her warm embrace with so much love “Me too, babe. Me too…” Then, he caressed her soft hair and kissed it.

 

“Be safe~” Tiffany pulled away and picked her purse. “Gonna text you later…”

 

“Wait!” Heechul called “You forget something” And meaningfully smiled.

 

The girl who’s at the door already started to be confused “Jjinja? I don’t think I left something..” She said while searching her bag.

 

The diva showed his left hand with a Tiffany and co.’s limited edition heart shaped ring on it “You just left my heart. What can you do about this?”

 

She just had hanging while hopping excitedly back to him “For me?”

 

“No, it’s for Taeyeon…” He kidded that result to a sharp glare from her. “Of course, it’s for you…”

 

“Yay! Thank you, oppa. I thought you really don’t have a gift for me.” She pouted while staring at the ring. “Wear it to me…”

 

Heechul obeyed and put the jewelry on her candle-shaped ring finger “I almost bursted laughing when I was tricking you earlier. Your face…It’s so EPIC!”

 

Tiffany playfully hit his arm “Such a trickster, oppa” Then, she stares at her ring finger, mesmerized “This suits me perfectly. How did you know my size?”

 

“I’m the great Kim Heechul, remember? Of course, I know everything…”

 

She hugs him once again “I really do appreciate this so much! Plus, it came from Tiffany’s! You really knew my style…”

 

He broke up her amusement when he coughs exaggeratedly to get her attention “I think I deserve a…” The diva pouted his lips “…KISS”

 

She leaned closer instantly “Of course” and planted a quick kiss. “Better?”

 

He smirked at her seductively “No~” Then, he claimed her lips once again. This time it’s sweeter, a little passionate and full of love. Well, it is always full of feelings and sincerity but at this magical moment, his kiss and her lips fill the longing they had for each other.

 

“I love you, Mi-young” He said in between his kisses.

 

 “I love you more, Chullie oppa” The girl said as she pulled away. “I should really get going. Manager oppa will surely scold me.” And gave him maybe, her last embrace for now. It will be a long time before she’ll visit him again.

 

As they walk hand in hand before they reached the final door at the hallway, Heechul called her.

 

“Ahh~ Babe?”

 

“Yes?”

 

Then, he leaned closer to her ears as he whispers “I forgot to tell you. There’s a CCTV camera in the room earlier..”

 

Tiffany’s cheeky eyes widens in real shock “MWORAGO?”

 

He just simply nodded and made a salute “See you some other time, Fany!” The guy blows a flying kiss before leaving her dumbfounded.

 

“OH MY GOSH!” She exclaims as she hurriedly went out and covers her face in embarrassment. 

 

YulSung

 

Yesung park his car near at her mother’s café, the Handel and Gretel. Along with Yuri, they ride off and slowly trail towards the place which is not far away from them. Let’s just say it was twenty steps from where they are now.

 

“Where are your gloves?” Her boyfriend asked with concern.

 

The Black Pearl stared at him for seconds, before realizing what he had just said. “Oh yeah~ I forgot about it. It’s in the car. I’ll just ---”

 

“No, just stay here. Gonna get it for you.” Then, he winks at her.

 

 Yuri mumbled under her breath as she plays with the white snow under her high-heeled shoes “Eottoke?”

 

The Super Junior member, on the other hand, noticed her uneasiness since they were at the car. He smiled as he gazed to his stunning girlfriend who is now wearing a beautiful, light yellow dress with a pair of branded skin-toned color close shoes partnering with her fur coat. Despite of a really cold weather for the holidays, she insisted on wearing dress.

 

“I want to look good in front of your mother…”  He still remembered her saying while escorting her at the car.


He smiled at his thought. “She really is nervous~” Yuri keeps on playing with the snow, twirling around, look at the surroundings and everything.

 

“What took him so long? Did he not find it?” She picked her hand phone inside her purse when somebody hugs her from behind.

 

“Oppa?”

 

“Everything’s gonna be alright..” He tightens his hug more, easing her nervousness.

 

She blushed a bit “Everyone’s watching, Jongwoonnie~”

 

Then, he just realized that they were in a public place. Luckily, it was still early in the morning and passersby really don’t give a fuss about them. Yesung broke the hug and straightened up. He put her gloves in every other hand after. “You’re cold…”

 

“Maybe because of the weather…”  

 

“I don’t think so…” He faced her, convincing and relaxing her “My family is really nice. They would surely love you…”

She gazed at him “You sure?”

 

He smiled sincerely “Of course, Look at you. You’re beyond perfection. How come they will not like you?”

 

Yuri was pleased. Her nervousness started to fade little by little. Thanks to his comforting words, she is now ready to meet the most important people in his life, his beloved family.

 

Handel and Gretel

 

“Isn’t it supposed to be ‘Hansel and Gretel’?” Yuri questioned him as they stop in front of their café.

 

The Super Junior member just smiled “That’s what makes our café unique.” Then, he dragged her inside to warm themselves up and to avoid the fans whom in a flash would be there. The coffee house will be opening any minute now.

 

“I almost tripped because of you…” She pouted.

 

Yesung can’t help but smile of her cuteness. He pinched her cheeks lightly “You can be your group’s Aegyo Queen. Did you know that? Kyeopta~”

 

She simply responded with a shy smile.

 

“Jongwoon-ah~” A woman’s voice interrupted the couple.

 

The lad looked at the direction where the familiar voice came from. “Eomma!” He excitedly uttered and walk towards her, giving his warm hug.   

 

The black pearl noticed the closeness with his mother. He was comfortably talking and checking up on her if everything was fine. They were catching up everything maybe after a few months of not visiting them. She can also hear him bragging about the sales of Mr. Simple and complains on how his lines were difficult to sing. She chuckled a bit. This girl just discovers another side of her boyfriend. 

 

“How can you leave her behind?” Yesung’s mother blurted out, using a tone as if she was scolding him in front of her.

 

She gave a soft smile. Then, he turned around, looked guilty as he faced her. “Omo! I almost forgot…” He rushes to her side and cheekily smiles “I want you to meet my everything, Yuri.. She’s Kwon Yuri.”

 

Mrs. Kim and Yuri both chuckled because of his mushiness. She made a 90-degree bow “Anyeong Hashimnikka, Mrs. Kim. Kwon Yuri imnida”

 

His mother gave her a sweet smile “Aigoo~ such a polite lady. Come here and let’s sit down.” She said as she guided her to one of the tables align inside the shop.

 

As they sat on the wooden table near at the cashier, they heard sudden running steps, coming towards them. A guy who is absolutely looks like a younger Yesung walks in.

 

“Where is she? Where is---” He almost left his jaw hanging as he saw a stunning Yuri before his eyes.

 

Yesung almost lose his self-control and flicked his brother’s forehead if it’s not for her mother and Yuri watching them. “That was my dong-saeng, Jongjin” He introduced him but easily gets ignored and just rushes to the table excitedly. After a matter of swift seconds, they just found themselves, him shaking hands with his girl.

 

“Yah! Hands off!” The Super Junior member scoffed as he hits his hands way.

 

Then, the two siblings just had an eye-staring battle like children.

 

Mrs. Kim shook her head “Stop leaving a not-so-good impression to her.” Yuri, on the other hand, can’t help but giggle. That’s the cue when each other pulled away but still giving sharp glares.

 

Then, Jongjin shifts his gaze to the guest “I’m a fan of Girls’ Generation. You’re still way awesome than Super Junior…”

 

“What are you trying to say--” He was cut off by his girl.

 

The black pearl gave a warm smile “They are still better than us. We are still nothing comparing to them” She then, stares at him “I can proudly say that I’m an ELF”

 

Yesung flashes a proud smile and wraps his arms on her shoulders. Jongjin on the other hand, smiles along with them. He just likes to (Yesung) but deep inside him, he was very happy for the two.

 

“I guess I’ve got nothing to do with that” He said as a smile crept on his face once again like Yesung’s. They were really like twins. 

 

Yuri suddenly claps excitedly as she notices the similarities “You both really looked alike…”

 

They both stare at each other “We are not!” That made the four of them laughs in chorus.

 

After the laughter faded, Jongjin leans closer to her which makes Yesung flinched. He asks “If I looked like my hyung, then, Can I ask you out even for a day?” The younger one made a killer wink after.

 

That gesture makes Yesung got up from his seat and drags his brother out of the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter