YongSeo Couple unfolds :)

ღ I'm in love with you ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's welcome our new character, JUNG YONGHWA :) *claps*.

I know many of our readers want their SuGen couple bias to be featured. I want to apologized now *bow* *bow* *bow*. I have to follow my storyline or else this fanfic will reach more than 100 chapters ^^ KEKE. Please do understand :) 

--Taengoo1209

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

Mr. Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi

Jigeum Jeukshi Jeukshi


Well, days flew really fast. After Mr. Lee had announced about our debut in Japan, recording and releasing of our song “Mr. Taxi” was fixed in no time. He immediately makes us go all the way here. The other girls didn’t have the chance to bid goodbyes to their boyfriends.

I also try to focus and forget about Kyuhyun Oppa since he already likes somebody else. I suspect it’s Sooyoung unnie. I don’t try to contact him or whatsoever. It will just make me sadder. Honestly, it’s my first time liking someone but I ended up broken hearted. How unfortunate I am! Still, I have no hard feelings with Sooyoung unnie and I will never have. I love the girls more than anything else even if it means of breaking my own heart.

As you can see, we are now in the midst of our very first Japanese concert. All the girls are eagerly singing and dancing to our Japanese converted songs like Gee and Genie. Now, Mr. Taxi is on the roll.  

And I forgot to tell you, Yonghwa from C. N Blue is my virtual husband on We Got Married. After the concert, we are going to shoot some scenes here for the next episode. The girls seem to like him but they are still on Kyuhyun Oppa’s side.


JAPANESE HOTEL

10:00 PM


“Wah~ It’s good here” Yong Oppa blurted. Yonghwa called me by my nickname “Hyun” and I call him “Yong Oppa”.  

We got here as soon as we received the mission card. I’ve got to stay here with him instead of staying with the girls.

“Yong Oppa~ I ---” I’m still in my awkward mode. He asked me to drop honorifics, I simply can’t.

I heard him laugh “I bet you’re hungry, Hyun~”

I responded in a polite manner “How did you know?”

“It’s because I’m hungry too. Kaja!” He stood up from the wooden floor of the room. I followed of course.


CONVENIENCE STORE
 

“You sure you don’t want anything else?” Yong Oppa showed me the items I picked earlier.

“Yeh~” I answered.

As the shopping for our food ended, we went outside and headed back to the hotel. I’m thinking about doing something to make the audience and of course, Yong Oppa felt we are really in marriage. He always does everything to make our so-called “married life” worked. Now, it’s my turn.

“I can do this~ Fighting!” I thought.

I tried to put my arms into his. I know he felt it too that’s why he became stiffened. He looked at me. His eyes were saying “You don’t have to rush everything. If you’re still awkward, let’s take our time to be comfortable with each other”

But I look at him meaningfully “I rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter